It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at what "innocent" Gazans use

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

HAMAS Rockets

The year 2008 saw a dramatic increase in the extent of HAMAS rocket fire and mortar attacks on Israel, with a total of 3,278 rockets and mortar shells landingin Israeli territory (1,750 rockets and 1,528 mortar shells). These numbers are double those of 2007 and 2006, years which marked a five-fold increase over prior years. There was also a significant increase in the number of Israeli residents exposed to rocket fire.

Complete story

Musheir al-Masri, a Hamas spokesman in the Palestinian Legislative Council, said (Filastin al-‘An website, December 24) that the rockets which had been launched were only the first message and threatened to extend the attacks beyond what had been carried out so far. He guaranteed that Israel would “be hit in a way it had never been before,” and that he was not afraid of Israel threats. The population of the villages bordering on the Gaza Strip, as well as Sderot and Ashqelon, would not be secure “as long as Palestinians are not secure”.

Those darned Israelis..."It's only a few harmless rockets that barely harmed anyone. How dare Israel respond so harshly against innocent Palestinians."

GDP - per capita (PPP): $1,100

Where do they get the money to fire thousands of rockets at approximately $500 each?

Makes me think...Maybe Hammas does not care anything about the citizens of Gaza? Maybe Hammas would happily kill as many of their own citizens as possible to harm Israel? Or do you anti-American haters believe that only America is capable of that?

Hammas is true evil.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by crmanager]

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You need to correct your thread title. The Palestinian people dont use the weapons, Hamas does.

It should reflect that and not try to spread more propeganda.

Thank you.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

crmanager is working on the basis that Hamas or the Palestinian people attack Israel for no good reasons. It is simply unprovoked acts of violance instigated by the likes of Hamas for some unknown dark and evil reasons as far as he is concerned.

The problem is that the world knows that the Israelis forced the Palestinians into the Gaza strip, mounted a long lasting blockade, conducts incursions to snatch and disappear people, and assassinates. These acts of violence are done to the Palestinians whether there is a cease fire or not. Any reaction by the Palestinians is subsequent to the horrendous behaviour by Israel. Even the daily and nightly sonic bombs of Israeli airplanes is done deliberately to heighten hardship.

The irony is that the rockets that Hamas unleashes on the Israelis is on the farm lands and villages that Israelis stole from the inhabitants of Gaza.

[edit on 123131p://pm3121 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

crmanager is working on the basis that Hamas or the Palestinian people attack Israel for no good reasons. It is simply unprovoked acts of violance instigated by the likes of Hamas for some unknown dark and evil reasons as far as he is concerned.

The problem is that the world knows that the Israelis forced the Palestinians into the Palestinians, mounted a long lasting blockade, conducts incursions to snatch and disappear people, and assassinates. These acts of violence are done to the Palestinians whether there is a cease fire or not. Any reaction by the Palestinians is subsequent to the horrendous behaviour by Israel. Even the daily and nightly sonic bombs of Israeli airplanes is done deliberately to heighten hardship.

The irony is that the rockets that Hamas unleashes on the Israelis is on the farm lands and villages that Israelis stole from the inhabitants of Gaza.

I would expect nothing less from you. "Everything that Hammas does is in response to Israel so it is legitimate."

And when Israel responds it is pure aggression.

OK. If that makes you sleep better at night.

Dead Palestinians bad. Dead Israelis good.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

You are right MasonW, often in arguements like this we see folks prod and poke the opposition while no one watches. Then when the tormented strike back, they wildly scream, "There see what they did, and attack". I think the thread this morning about how Hamas had not attacked during the truce is a good example.

I just can't get over how much the media campaign on this is so remarkedly similar to the campaign the neo-cons used to justify the war in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
You need to correct your thread title. The Palestinian people dont use the weapons, Hamas does.

It should reflect that and not try to spread more propeganda.

Thank you.

Cheers!!!!

Hamas is the legally elected government of the Palestinian people, having won 76 of the 132 seats in the Palestinian Parliament in 2006. Hamas controls the Palestinian government, with the blessing of the Palestinian people.

Ergo, Hamas is the Palestinian people. All Palestinians share some of the guilt for the actions of their Hamas leadership. They are, of course, native born Palestinians, sons of the local people, and they are in power because the people want them there.

Perhaps when the Palestinian people have had enough of Hamas, and more importantly, of Israel taking out it's frustrations of them, then maybe the Palestinian people, as a whole, will wake up and stop believing that terrorists engaged in demagogy are the answer to their problems.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It took me a minute to understand your sarcasm. On a message board it is hard to hear the tone of your voice so sarcasm gets confusing. Most of the world has condemmed the actions of Israel. The reason for this is that Hamas is not a real army, organized and equiped.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The OP fails to grasp MOSSAD involvement with Hamas.

The title of the topic is also misleading.

Gazans and Hamas are not the same thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Where do they get the money to fire thousands of rockets at approximately $500 each?

They don't always have to pay for them.
Groups of people from countries such as Saudi Arabia,Iran and Syria arm them because they support their cause.

The biggest supplier being Saudi Arabia,but we only ever hear about Iran on the news don't we.Wonder why.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by DantesLost]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Read here:

US charity guilty in Hamas case
english.aljazeera.net...

Who is responsible for Gaza?
www.michaeltotten.com...

Hamas used extended-range Chinese rockets against Israel
www.geostrategy-direct.com...

How Sharon and the Likud Party nurtured the rise of Hamas and benefit from its terrorism
www.mediamonitors.net...

How the Mossad Tricked US into Bombing Libya
www.the7thfire.com...

9-11 has shown the face of the New World Order
www.the7thfire.com...

Victor Ostrovsky: How Mossad got America to bomb Libya and fight Iraq
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

One must first understand, this is not a war, by any means, it is part of an agenda to destroy a race of people by any means possible. The Israeli intelligence force, the Mossad, is deep into this, so deep it's hard to tell the real players. I believe the Mossad to be the police force of the NWO, but i may be wrong. Bears looking into at every opportunity.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Hamas is a democratically elected ruling group in Palestine.

Thus under the precepts of democracy, Hamas = palestinian people's manifest will.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thank you autowretch for elaborating on the concept i was building. MOSSAD is behind all the chaos is the Middle east.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pyros

Pyros - you say "All Palestinians share some of the guilt for the actions of their Hamas leadership". By your logic, you and every other American citizen share the guilt of Bush et al's war crimes across the globe.

I have to point out (again!) that Hamas won with 44% of the vote, so 56% of Palestinians actually voted AGAINST! Hamas.

To the OP. I'm yet to see kids firing rockets. I'm yet to see women firing rockets. I am seeing a lot of dead bodies.

And from your external quotes "Musheir al-Masri, a Hamas spokesman in the Palestinian Legislative Council, said......the population of the villages bordering on the Gaza Strip, as well as Sderot and Ashqelon, would not be secure “as long as Palestinians are not secure”."

Does that not give you a clue or a least a teeny weeny hint as to why they're fighting? Possibly fighting back might be a better explanation? It seems from that quote as long as Palestine is secure, then there's no issue. Now, I wonder who could be making the Palestinians not secure? Who could possibly be fencing them in, controlling their borders and cutting of their supplies?

And for the record. I'm not pro or anti anything, except anti innocent people getting killled. And that goes for both sides. Making a comparison of the body count is the truth to who the worst-of-a-bad-bunch are.

Both sides are wrong. But from the body count one is way way way wronger than the other.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bl0rg
reply to post by autowrench

Thank you autowretch for elaborating on the concept i was building. MOSSAD is behind all the chaos is the Middle east.

Oh My!

MOSSAD is the boogey man. MOSSAD will strap bombs on mentally disabled women and send them into crowd. MOSAAD will invade Kuwait. MOSSAD caused Iran to build a nuclear program. MOSSAD is the true face of evil.

Thank you for clarifying the entire Middle Eastern situation by saying "It's the Boogey man."

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
reply to post by Pyros

Pyros - you say "All Palestinians share some of the guilt for the actions of their Hamas leadership". By your logic, you and every other American citizen share the guilt of Bush et al's war crimes across the globe.

I have to point out (again!) that Hamas won with 44% of the vote, so 56% of Palestinians actually voted AGAINST! Hamas.

I will say this ONCE MORE. Israel is NOT surrounding Gaza and preventing them from eating/working. They have a border with Egypt that is closed. Why is Hammas not firing at Egypt? Ain't no JEWS in Egypt.

To the OP. I'm yet to see kids firing rockets. I'm yet to see women firing rockets. I am seeing a lot of dead bodies.

And from your external quotes "Musheir al-Masri, a Hamas spokesman in the Palestinian Legislative Council, said......the population of the villages bordering on the Gaza Strip, as well as Sderot and Ashqelon, would not be secure “as long as Palestinians are not secure”."

Does that not give you a clue or a least a teeny weeny hint as to why they're fighting? Possibly fighting back might be a better explanation? It seems from that quote as long as Palestine is secure, then there's no issue. Now, I wonder who could be making the Palestinians not secure? Who could possibly be fencing them in, controlling their borders and cutting of their supplies?

And for the record. I'm not pro or anti anything, except anti innocent people getting killled. And that goes for both sides. Making a comparison of the body count is the truth to who the worst-of-a-bad-bunch are.

Both sides are wrong. But from the body count one is way way way wronger than the other.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Islamists hate all westerners because 50% of Americans voted in Bush and 30% of British people voted in Blair.

The ratios dont matter...

The election was free from corruption, rigging and taint. The election of Hamas by 46% of Palestinians only serves to show that 46% of Palestinians support attacking Israel, and support the notion that Israel has no right to exist.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

A reminder...

This topic can be discussed in a civilized manner. If you choose to participate in this thread, it is advised you do so with a bit civility and decorum. It is not a lot to ask.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Pyros.

Ergo, Hamas is the Palestinian people. All Palestinians share some of the guilt for the actions of their Hamas leadership.

Even those that didn't vote for Hamas?

I wonder,do you feel this way about your own government?

crmanager

I will say this ONCE MORE. Israel is NOT surrounding Gaza and preventing them from eating/working. They have a border with Egypt that is closed. Why is Hammas not firing at Egypt? Ain't no JEWS in Egypt.

And the Palestinians can just wander into Egypt whenever they feel like can they?

Hamas is not attacking Egypt because the Egyptians are not stealing the land and the homes of the Palestinian people.

There are Jews in Egypt.They number less than a 1000,but they're there.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

Oh My!

MOSSAD is the boogey man. MOSSAD will strap bombs on mentally disabled women and send them into crowd. MOSAAD will invade Kuwait. MOSSAD caused Iran to build a nuclear program. MOSSAD is the true face of evil.

Thank you for clarifying the entire Middle Eastern situation by saying "It's the Boogey man."

Your feeble attempt at condescension only further illustrates how ignorant you are to what is truly happening in the Middle East.

Saddam was a US puppet. It is well known that he was installed and funded by the US. Google it.

Israel, Pakistan, India, France, Germany, China, Russia, the US and a few others all have nuclear programs, so explain to me why Iran cannot?

Iran is one of the few countries that has not been fully infiltrated by the diabolic NWO hence why they seek to ruin it.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bl0rg

Originally posted by crmanager

Oh My!

Your feeble attempt at condescension only further illustrates how ignorant you are to what is truly happening in the Middle East.

Saddam was a US puppet. It is well known that he was installed and funded by the US. Google it.

Israel, Pakistan, India, France, Germany, China, Russia, the US and a few others all have nuclear programs, so explain to me why Iran cannot?

Iran is one of the few countries that has not been fully infiltrated by the diabolic NWO hence why they seek to ruin it.

Wow, thanks for setting me straight.

Except you never mentioned Mossad. I am disappointed.

Iran has siad they want to destroy Israel in a "Rain of Fire." The Holocaust never happened and they want to push Israel into the sea. Iran is sending weapons into Iraq to kill Americans. Iran is funding Hezbollah and Hammas.

Oh wait...that is everything you accuse the US and Israel of. But when the Iranians do it is is for the good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join