It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival w/ Family when TSHTF

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarathustria
Do you really all not see that this website has completely destroyed the way you think? You've spent so much time here, reading mostly crackpot theories on the state of the world, that now you're even preparing for it?

This website had a hidden agenda as well. That was the scare the hell out of hundreds of idiots who come here to read theories and to make them afraid of nothing. It appears that it succeeded and now they are laughing at your ignorant fright. Nothing is happening; nothing is going to happen.

2012? Nothing will happen. The mayans believed that there were calendar cycles before their cycle, and there will be one afterwards. There is absolutely no evidence that they thought anything catastrophic would happen. That is complete slandor that has come from the mouth of ignorant people.

The government isn't planning to kill 80% of the population or anything of the sort for a NWO. Do you not see, though, that a one world government would absolutely shoot humanity into an entirely new level of existence? Instead of fighting with ourselves, we can finally explore the cosmos in huge proportions. The world will undergo population shifts and declines naturally overtime. Now that there are more people, it seems like something bad everytime that something happens.

Stop worrying yourselves to death. Stop "preparing" for this thing that is happening. You won't have to run, you won't have to hide. Nothing will happen.

Good Day!

Hahahahahaha.

I used to tell people not to buy houses, because the price would tumble, and that the economy would short out, and then would be food riots... in 2003.

Only the blind don´t see the probabilities growing by the day of all this happenning. If you don´t want to open your eyes, it´s ok with me. but there are some of us who like to be aware and propare for it the best way we can.

Good luck in the future for you.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Zarathustria
You are absolutely WRONG!!!! You are either very misinformed or you are a shill. The NWO is planning on culling the population. The CIA is currently sponsoring the riots and upheaval in Mexico using drug as an excuse. The Chinese and Russian Military are in Mexico deployed. They even coordinate with our troops on the border when needed. The CIA is working with the MS-13 and LGF latino gangs to start a crime wave in order that Americans will accept the depotic Dictatorship that the UN is looking to form. Russians are in Cuba, to hit the La, and Texas shores, In South America, inside the US, Canadian border and Alaska. The US concentration camps have been put through the House of Rept. H.R. 645 as of now......and the FEMA transition manuel has been released for 2009 and how they will divide the US when the Dictatorship goes down. The map on page 181 of the manuel is the same division of regions, 10 with five states that Nixon had cranked out in his Executive Order 11647 when the government had set up a possible coup in the early 1970's and failed. The EO was revoked in 1979 to hide the map and it has now resurfaced on page 181 of the FEMA Manuel 2009.

Chemtrails in conjunction with HAARP is going to wreck havoc with the population and the 1,000,000 UN and Russian troops will be used to establish ORDER? The NAU has been signed by Fox, Canadian President and Bush two years ago. The South American Union is formed, the African Union is forming, EU is already formed, the Peso will disappear as will the dollar, and replaced with the AMERO. The Real ID act will be activated from May 2008 to 2009 when it was delayed. When order has been achieved all those left will receive the VERICHIP by FORCE is need be in order to buy and sell anything. Give any trouble, they cut off the chip.

Google all of this as the evidence is overwhelming Oh, I almost forgot to mention, that there are Russian Subs on both coasts. Finally there is a program, classifed under the name of Christian Idenity that will feature felons to be used for security and enforcement if they qualify. If so they will be released and pending on the behavior pardoned. Others will be left or executed as red listed persons.

Don't tell me not to warn my fellow Americans of what is planned, it will be done.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by tgambill]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Its truly amazing that while many survivalists are the pinacle of common sense and realism, others appear to be completely paranoid unfounded conspiracy theorists. Its probably best for people to get on preparing for whatever threat they think is coming, but to keep their reasons to themselves. Less likely to offend other people, less likely to get on peoples nerves if people stop trying to influence how others see the world.

Theories are just that unfounded theories, so rather than waste valuable time agueing surely it makes motre sense to focus on planning.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Northern Raider

Yeah, I was thinking pretty much that. That's why on one of the other threads I suggested my thoughts were a matter for another forum.

So, back on topic, taking it in a different direction, slightly.

Most have mentioned the need to care for their children. Progeny being the future and all that. Most families have elderly and infirm relatives. I would imagine if you do and they are not physically/mentally self-reliant they are in a "home".

If TSHTF you won't see their paid carers for dust. In fact, in case of economic collapse they might be on the street long before you feel the need to GOOD.

So, my statement is, "Get out of this one smeg-heads."

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nirgal
reply to post by Northern Raider

Yeah, I was thinking pretty much that. That's why on one of the other threads I suggested my thoughts were a matter for another forum.

So, back on topic, taking it in a different direction, slightly.

Most have mentioned the need to care for their children. Progeny being the future and all that. Most families have elderly and infirm relatives. I would imagine if you do and they are not physically/mentally self-reliant they are in a "home".

If TSHTF you won't see their paid carers for dust. In fact, in case of economic collapse they might be on the street long before you feel the need to GOOD.

So, my statement is, "Get out of this one smeg-heads."

When I was studying the issue of White Flight ( talked about on another thread) I was also not to surprised to see that may of the " professionals" Cops, Nurses, Doctors,Civic Engineers, Telecoms experts, etc are also waking up and smelling the daises. The government says its house prices driving the professionals out of place like London, Birmingham NYC, Chicago etc when in fact most are seeking safer places out of town with people of their own races and cultures. The case was proven when a couple of schemes were tried by various govt agencies to offer financial incentives for cops etc to live in the cities they serve. Take up was very poor very few would move make into the necropolis in waiting. So really whatever your motivation for being a survivalist its the preparation steps you take that matter not what threat you percieve. I only every try to persuade people to prepare bot to ram my beliefs down their throats, that is just insulting my peers own inteligence.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Like I said a few weeks ago it appears that many American people think everyone else is out to get them, Aliens, NWO, US Govt, Mormons, Mexicans, Ruskies, Arabs, General Motors, Israel, the Osmonds, the CIA, Cuba, the EU, the UN, The Blacks, the Chinese, the Martians, you name it they are out to get the Americans ..... and they are right

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I have started gathering survival food and equipment a year ago.
I have working on it bigtime. Cost me a hell of a lot of money.
Recently I bought a 4x4 and just a few days ago a place in the countryside. My family dont know. My wife only knows a little. I have told family/friends to prepare but they just dont do it.
I dont wanna scare the hell out of them and maybe its me who is just freaking paranoid.
There are a lot of kids in the family.
So I decided to do it for them. I am working on at least a year of survival for 20 people. Nothing takes away the restless feeling better then trying to be prepared. Start today, one can of beans at the time if you have a small budget, a lot of basic survival stuff is in your house allready. Dont forget weapons/medicine. Just start thinking what you and your loved ones would need if things go wrong.
Oh and one more thing. Dont expect anything from Obama, he is just another puppet on the NWO hand.
Peace

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join