join

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarathustria

hi cheers i like it fella spot on you know the truth as do we all deep down
keep up the good work :-]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I love my country but Americans are not looking at the big picture of what is really going on. We are in big trouble here.........and in a short while.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
I love my country but Americans are not looking at the big picture of what is really going on. We are in big trouble here.........and in a short while.

All nations look only inwards when things get tight, they only look outside their borders looking for someone to blaim.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

My concern is my family. My wife and two kids. I live in NYC (Brooklyn specifically), probably the worst place to be in an emergency. I have BOB's and a place to go but if I must fight my way there I am in trouble. My wife is smart (and tough) but my kids are too young to fight. My wife would fight to the death for her kids as would I. However, fighting the hordes may not be the smartest idea. No matter how good you are, if you are outnumbered eventually you will be overcome.

I can see your situation is tight. You definitely don't want to be anywhere near the city when the SHTF. Getting out will be a challenge even if you did not encounter any hostile threats. The only solution to this is that you will have to have your family out before anything happens. You are going to have to be vigilante, psychic and lucky. In other words you are just going to have to take a chance. If you send them too soon no big deal. If you send them too late really big deal.

I don't think that you can prepare too much and as much as you prepare will not be enough. I think we should be thinking of ways to live off the Mother. Learning to identify what is edible and what isn't. How to make use of items that we will come across everyday that can be put to good use. How to travel light but safe.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I've pretty much confirmed through sources that the CIA is setting up a crime wave by MS-13 members and Mexican Mafia to follow up the next incident that will dwarf 911. Once this happens, the crime wave nationwide in larger cities will start. It will also be facilitated in the outside middle class to upper middle class housing complexes by street gangs. I have first hand knowledge of this. The purpose of the crime wave will be to justify the president declaring an national incident and then Martial law. You also have 1,000,000 + UN and Russian Troops within the USA, Chinese, North Korean and Russian troops in Mexico, deployed, Russians in Cuba, South America, Canada and Alaska.

It was confirmed by a Canadian, that foreign troops are in Canada? Also, the federal gun regulations permit united nations troops to search your home without cause or warrant. The next false flag 911 will pale in comparison will be all but totally forgotten.

I worked for a security company last year as a mobile unarmed security officer. My assignment was to patrol a middle to upper middle class neighborhood just outside of Chicago. Apparently there was “gang” action going on in this nice area. An area that you would think could never have any gang activity. Well, I followed these gangsters around and even observed a shooting once. Big surprise that day. I had forgotten my slingshot and ball bearings
so I layed low and was willing to use my 2,000 pound weapon that was also needing fuel. Point is that I noticed that the 3 or four represented street gangs were living in specific locations indicating each had a turf or their “NICE” homes were interspaced throughout the housing complex. They would use bicycles to move and “scope” out homes and people. It dawned on me that they were setting up bases of operations and for what? It further dawned on me that this was setting up future operations as in being a recon group if you will. So, I came to a conclusion that I actually shared with the local sheriff department but they thought that I was off track.

The Mexican's that have been coming into this country have been given promises that they will be made citizens, and will be given their land back if they become front line troops. There are large deployments of Chinese, North Koreans, and Russians in Mexico right now. Russians are in Cuba, South America, Canadian border and Alaska. It will be a Red Dawn exercise but our government is for it. There is over 1,000,000 UN and sleeper Russian troops stationed in the US today.

The mexican mafia is tryin to consolidate power amonsgst the latino gangs and take over.

The gangs I've been told that you really have to be concerned about are the ms-13 and their mafia/ illuminati controllers. They have the green light to cause trouble and are setting up operations nationwide.

they are planning to use the gangs to kick off martial law. My organization Growth and Development (formerly known as the gangster disciples) will not be a part of this satanic agenda. After years of being used as pawns in a game we did not understand. We are working with other street organizations here in Chicago and across the nation to wake there members up to the truth and use there energy towards positive instead of negative.

www.youtube.com...

aftermathnews.wordpress.com...

www.knowgangs.com...

in canada as well. NORTH AMERICAN UNION don't forget.

www.youtube.com...

www.documentary24.com...

How would one tell the FBI that is investigating that the street gangs that the CIA- MKULTRA boys are using trained organizers to sponsor this violence. The right time, the next incident, an orchestrated crime wave will happen so that we Americans will want order and thus accept a declared state of emergency and martial law, thus signing our death warrant as a nation. A plan that FDR had in mind but failed to accomplish.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

This is not a new tactic and it has worked before. Look at how they used Black gangs and militant groups to operate their drugs rings and to foster their political agenda in California and a few other places. Look at how successful that was and still is.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"This is not a new tactic and it has worked before. Look at how they used Black gangs and militant groups to operate their drugs rings and to foster their political agenda in California and a few other places. Look at how successful that was and still is."

*******You are spot on. It seems that many Americans are in denial, have short selected memories, and a child like Naivety to the wiles of the engineers putting the NWO together. CIA's Travistock has done a masterful job.

This technique was used by Nazis, and since the New Age Movement is Nazism by another name. However, the difference here is that this will be nationwide and not just on one state. The Street gangs, The "Guardian Angels" with the red berets will work with Blackwater. Hitler encouraged the recruitment and use of convicts. The New Agers encourage the recruitment and use of convicts. Signs of Christ by Harold Balyoz, specifically mentions it and there are many many New age projects designed specifically for the recruitment and conditioning of convicts to orient them to New age goals. One such program is called, "Christian Identity".......evil to the core. [The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow by Constance Cumbey].

Also, some years ago, a military unit making training tactical air drops, "accidently" landing troops near a prison in the midwest. Accidential was in my opinion a cover for a training exercise to practice freeing the prisons and using the convicts, executing the rest. This was also mentioned in plans.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by tgambill]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Practice to free prisoners, makes perfect sense and wargaming..............clever huh.

Pamlico prison plays part in military exercise

By Keith Acree

BAYBORO, Mar. 20 – For two days in March, Pamlico Correctional Institution found itself behind enemy lines, while fighter jets roared overhead, tanks and missiles stood guard outside the prison and Navy SEALs lurked in the nearby woods.

It was all a part of a joint training exercise involving U.S. Navy and NATO forces. The grounds outside Pamlico were one of many locations across coastal North Carolina utilized during the two-week exercise involving about 26,000 soldiers, sailors and Marines.

To people driving down the road past the prison, things certainly looked strange. Two Soviet-made T-72 tanks, a truck-mounted Scud missile and two SAM-6 surface-to-air missile launchers were visible peeking from the trees. A large antenna and mobile radar site were erected in the field in front of the prison.

"It’s unique for the State of North Carolina and the Department of Correction, to take part in something like this with the Defense Department," said Muller. "But we’re glad to help in any way we can."

www.doc.state.nc.us...

Military paratroopers float into prison yard

Comments 0 | Recommend 0
July 15, 2007 - 1:03 AM
By DEEDEE CORRELL
THE GAZETTE

Prison workers saw an unusual sight in the pre-dawn hours Thursday — 25 military paratroopers floating down in the restricted airspace over the Fremont Correctional Facility.

They landed in a cornfield on prison grounds, carrying rifles with rubber bullets, after missing their intended target of the Fremont County Airport.
“As unusual as the incident was,” Colorado Department of Corrections spokeswoman Katherine Sanguinetti said, prison workers weren’t very alarmed.

“It was pretty apparent they were military,” she said.

But it remains unclear which branch of the military they were with.
The paratroopers identified themselves as being with the Department of Defense, but wouldn’t tell prison staff which branch they were with.
Army and Air Force officials denied knowledge of the incident. A spokesman for the 10th Special Forces at Fort Carson said it didn’t appear any units had filed a report required when troops miss their drop zone.
An airport manager did not return a message Saturday.

Sanguinetti said staff patrolling the perimeter of the prison first saw the paratroopers about 4:50 a.m.

“They spotted them right before they hit the ground,” she said.

The paratroopers said “they landed there accidentally. They got blown off-course,” Sanguinetti said. They said they meant to land at the county airport, about three miles to the east. Trucks arrived within a half-hour to pick up the troopers, she said.

The only other time prison workers faced an onslaught from the skies was in 1989, when two women hijacked a helicopter and forced the pilot to land in the prison yard at Arkansas Valley Correctional Facility so they could free their husbands.

The women and husbands escaped and landed near Punkin Center, and after binding the pilot, drove to Nebraska in a rented truck. Several hours later, they got into a shootout with Nebraska police. All were captured and went to prison.

Rebecca Brown, the woman who executed the plan per her husband’s instructions, was released from prison six years ago and completed her parole last year.

“It’s not something I’m proud of,” she told The Gazette last year. “I broke someone out of prison, served my time, and here I am. Not one of my more stellar moments.”

The Department of Corrections has a policy on how to deal with aircraft landing on prison grounds but does not reveal it publicly.

CONTACT THE WRITER: 636-0285 or deedee.correll@gazette.com

www.gazette.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
I've pretty much confirmed through sources that the CIA is setting up a crime wave by MS-13 members and Mexican Mafia to follow up the next incident that will dwarf 911. Once this happens, the crime wave nationwide in larger cities will start. It will also be facilitated in the outside middle class to upper middle class housing complexes by street gangs. I have first hand knowledge of this. The purpose of the crime wave will be to justify the president declaring an national incident and then Martial law. You also have 1,000,000 + UN and Russian Troops within the USA, Chinese, North Korean and Russian troops in Mexico, deployed, Russians in Cuba, South America, Canada and Alaska.

It was confirmed by a Canadian, that foreign troops are in Canada? Also, the federal gun regulations permit united nations troops to search your home without cause or warrant. The next false flag 911 will pale in comparison will be all but totally forgotten.

I worked for a security company last year as a mobile unarmed security officer. My assignment was to patrol a middle to upper middle class neighborhood just outside of Chicago. Apparently there was “gang” action going on in this nice area. An area that you would think could never have any gang activity. Well, I followed these gangsters around and even observed a shooting once. Big surprise that day. I had forgotten my slingshot and ball bearings
so I layed low and was willing to use my 2,000 pound weapon that was also needing fuel. Point is that I noticed that the 3 or four represented street gangs were living in specific locations indicating each had a turf or their “NICE” homes were interspaced throughout the housing complex. They would use bicycles to move and “scope” out homes and people. It dawned on me that they were setting up bases of operations and for what? It further dawned on me that this was setting up future operations as in being a recon group if you will. So, I came to a conclusion that I actually shared with the local sheriff department but they thought that I was off track.

The Mexican's that have been coming into this country have been given promises that they will be made citizens, and will be given their land back if they become front line troops. There are large deployments of Chinese, North Koreans, and Russians in Mexico right now. Russians are in Cuba, South America, Canadian border and Alaska. It will be a Red Dawn exercise but our government is for it. There is over 1,000,000 UN and sleeper Russian troops stationed in the US today.

The mexican mafia is tryin to consolidate power amonsgst the latino gangs and take over.

The gangs I've been told that you really have to be concerned about are the ms-13 and their mafia/ illuminati controllers. They have the green light to cause trouble and are setting up operations nationwide.

they are planning to use the gangs to kick off martial law. My organization Growth and Development (formerly known as the gangster disciples) will not be a part of this satanic agenda. After years of being used as pawns in a game we did not understand. We are working with other street organizations here in Chicago and across the nation to wake there members up to the truth and use there energy towards positive instead of negative.

www.youtube.com...

aftermathnews.wordpress.com...

www.knowgangs.com...

in canada as well. NORTH AMERICAN UNION don't forget.

www.youtube.com...

www.documentary24.com...

How would one tell the FBI that is investigating that the street gangs that the CIA- MKULTRA boys are using trained organizers to sponsor this violence. The right time, the next incident, an orchestrated crime wave will happen so that we Americans will want order and thus accept a declared state of emergency and martial law, thus signing our death warrant as a nation. A plan that FDR had in mind but failed to accomplish.

I think you will find that the 'foreign troops' on Canadian, US and Mexican soil is debunked and is a figment of someones' imagination.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I think you will find that the 'foreign troops' on Canadian, US and Mexican soil is debunked and is a figment of someones' imagination.

Its strange how often Americans appear to get upset about allied nations troops doing exercises on American terrirtory. I know many NATO nations troops have trained in the US at times, I was one myself. But equally In the UK, Canada, Poland, Germany, Australia, India and Pakistan have all had US troops training and exercising on their property, yet we dont get hysterical and paranoid about secret enemy forces, NWO or other loonatic ideas. After all within 40 miles of my home there is two locations staffed entirely by George Bushes military forces who are now seen by many Brits as members of the Axis of evil rather than iopponants of the axis of evil.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarathustria

You don't think they have plans to "Limit Growth" ?

You might try reading one of their favorite books "Limits to Growth"

It was written by one of the thinkers of the Club of Rome.

You can also check out the Committee of 300, you will not like
what you find.

All of these groups seem to have come up with a number of
around 500 million ppl should be the population maximum.

You have Ted Turner on TV saying most ppl need to die.

Mostly so he can buy up 1,000's more acres of land.

Ted has this uncontrollable urge to need and want more no matter
how much he has, and a lot of his rich buddies have this
obsessive compulsive need as well.

They decided to carve in stone their plans and stick it on a hill
and Georgia, its been covered in mainstream news.

The Georgia Guidestones

You have ppl in charge of your country that claim to be christian,
but it is really all an act to get votes.

Cremation of Care - mock human sacrifice by world leaders

It takes a special kind of mindset to decide to record a human
screaming in anguish and play it back at their ceremony.

In some ways I envy your ignorance, you prolly sleep better than me.

But I have decided to prepare for some of the things that are coming,
and I'd rather take my chances living thru it and thus the motto...

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Codex Alimentarus - forcing GMO food down your throat

Things like Codex Alimentarus are coming, and you will understand
the full implications eventually.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

"You can't plan it because as I stated EVERy scenario will NEVER be played out the same no matter how many times you practice it."

Eisenhower said plans were generally useless, but "planning"
was invaluable.

There is a distinct difference between the two.

Look to the past, history has a way of repeating itself.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Double posted for some reason ?!?!?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatIveSeen
If nothing happens then I will be happy, but if SHTF then il be happy that Im ready and able to survive. Hopefully things wont be so bad in the beginning so as to prevent me from getting out of the city because things will definitely be bad in and around San Francisco. Anyone know a better way than to try and brave the traffic?

You have a lot of water there, you might use a canoe or other small
boat or something like it.

Most ppl will pile in their cars and sit on the highways for hours.

Depending on what has happened that boat may be the best way out.

Lookout for other large boats though that might run you over.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
I friend of mine said if you hook a pump up to the city water spicket you can pump potible water ... whats left in the line ... thought it was worth sharing.

Also all the hot water tanks will have water in them too.

Another way to get small amounts of water is to stick clear plastic bags
over green plants and something for it to drain into.

It collects the aspiraton of the plants, all plants exhale oxygen and
moisture.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Double post again, I think I need to reboot my PC or something.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Debunked? by who?
, hardly debunked. The Masons debunk the truth to keep Albert Pike secret, they debunked the Iron Mountain Report, another lie, Global warming oppoents are debunked and there is no global warming, its a lie, all the debunking is by government sources and CFR, Bildergergers liars and they have no credibility as they bribe, cajole, blackmale or hoodwink people into believing their lies and going along with the plan of evil that they have stored up.

It won't work, you folks can fool others but not us. The New World Order has been planned a long time. Three world wars were planned by Albert Pike from 1850-1871......the first two went as planned. The third has has had its problems. The Illuminati is getting frightful since this one has been delayed and they just can't figure why it has ran into so many problems. They will succeed however, but for a short while.

Now, about the foreign troops, they have been setting this up for 20 years. In 1990's the government gave our troops a questionaire asking if they would shoot an American citizen. Fact. The answers were not favorable for them. The answers were they would not shoot unless life is threatened. So, they are doing their best to get our military out of the US so that they would not interfere with the takeover. Secondly, they will, I repeat WILL free convicts from certain prisons, to use them as security forces. Did you know this? They have classified operations manuels on how to stealthly take over a prison facility and enlist the felons. They will be loyal to the World Order......using Blackwater and that is one reason they have been training police stations and feds around the US......

The most loyal to effect the take over will be UN and foreign troops to the tune of 1,000,000 ++ in the US today. Nukes strikes at strategic cities, spreading the flu virus to kill, and stock crash/closing of banks all at once will do the trick. You see, in 1972 to 1974, was our third planned military coup that failed to be carried out by the insiders [Illuminati] and the insider government, [mostly masons, scottish rite, 33rd degree], and those enlisted otherwise. Nixon was part of this and they were caught in watergate in June 1972. The next consideration before they were execute the coup in September 1972, was the fact that Americans had too many personal weapons and would use them. So, Spiro Agnew was not assassinated as planned at the Republican Convention, by a specially trained unit in the LAPD. Google "Glasshouse Tapes", and reference "New World Order; The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies" by William T. Still.

They have mounted an incredible brainwashing machine in Hollywood, Rockefeller's initiative, Rothschilds, etc....organized Travistock to set up the culture for change, MKULTRA for the CIA to set up assassins and other missions, bringing in millions of Illegal Immigrants as even the Traitor FDR knew would work to subvert the Constitution as he was instrumental in promoting the agenda of the Illuminati even back then, I can go on and on.........no, I am correct in the UN troops and Russians in Canada. I have sources there as well......don't even try.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
"You have ppl in charge of your country that claim to be christian,
but it is really all an act to get votes. "

*****You are spot on. Bush Jr is no more born again Christian than Manson. By his own words he is not a born again Chrisitian.

This is not the belief of someone claiming to be a born again Christian.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
How do you plan on getting out of the city? That would be my biggest concern living in a city especially one like NY where you pretty much have to use bridges and tunnels when traveling by car. I would be concerned that if there is a need to evacuate there will be millions of people all trying to go at once with unbelievable traffic jams and chaos on the roadways.

Depending on where you are located I would look into some alternate form of transportation. A boat/watercraft or some type of ultralight aircraft would probably be the best but if that's not feasible a motorcycle dirtbike or even atv preferably something that can easily go offroad, over curbs etc. I'd rather be moving on a bicycle or cross country skis in the winter than trapped in some gridlock. Without an alternate form of transportation I would plan on not going anywhere at least initially and focus on fortifying your house with a shelter, food, water, defensive measures etc

[edit on 19-1-2009 by warpboost]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I thought this thread might help you a little.

Feeding your family during a disaster is going to be a real challenge and something like THIS may just keep you all alive.

Family food plans for up to 10 years.

Stockist of disaster supplies with 20 year shelf life for amazing value.

Regards S_G

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join