It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel admits: "No Hamas rockets were fired during ceasefire"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Israel admits: "No Hamas rockets were fired during ceasefire"

The Israeli Spokesman (Australian born!) Merk Regev, accepts that Hamas did NOT violate the Ceasefire UNTIL AFTER Israel attacked the Gaza Strip on the 4th November! This proves that it was ISRAEL that broke the ceasefire!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm not so certain on this, we need some more evidence that this isn't just a well compiled false account.

Having said that, it doesn't surprise me at all.

Israel has shown its contempt for Human life. Israeli leaders are full of BS, spouting the same deflection and avoidance of important issues at every opportunity. Just like all the pro-Israel posters here, and all those who march in the defense of their actions, they resolutely refuse to even discuss the war crimes committed by Israel. They simply speak like robots about Hamas rockets and "defending the innocent civilians in Israel".

Even if Hamas were firing rockets into Israel at a rate of 100 a day, it STILL DOESN'T EXCUSE Israel for their actions in Gaza.

The kids being murdered in Gaza did not fire those rockets.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This Video was taken from Channel 4 News in the UK. An interesting point that was also on the Brodcast was that if the Albert Hall was hit by 6000 Hamas Rockets, it would be left standing, if the Albert Hall was hit by ONE F16 Missile it would be flattened and leave a gaping hole in the ground!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yup. Hamas was digging one of their 'peaceful' kidnapping tunnels, but the IDF said "Not this time."

The six-month cease-fire started coming apart at the beginning of November after Israeli commandos killed a team of Hamas fighters during a raid on a tunnel they suspected was being dug for the kidnapping of Israeli soldiers. That raid set off more Palestinian rocketing, which prompted further Israeli attacks. All this prompted Hamas to declare that it wouldn't extend the cease-fire unless Israel lifted its punishing siege of the Gaza Strip, which was imposed after the militant group Hamas was elected to power nearly three years ago.

www.usnews.com...

Nice try to make Hamas the victims.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hamas abided by the ceasefire only so that they could get in bigger rockets from Hezbollah.

Everyone admits that Hamas did not fight during the ceasefire. However as soon as the ceasefire ended, Hamas started firing rockets again. Israel invaded AFTER that point.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It doesn't make sense for the Israeli's to give up their only apparent 'trump card' in rationalizing this situation. Specially when their offensive is not yet over. They are already having extreme problems dousing the fires of negative opinion across the world so this appears an illogical step - because now everyone who originally thought they were a-holes will be vindicated completely.

The Op suggests that the Israeli's just removed the only tentative leg they had to stand on.

Hmmm, not sure if I buy it.... yet!

IRM

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
No I think the Israeli spokesman just put his foot in his mouth. I think he was focused on another thought and didn't realize what he said. The truth comes out. This whole thing reminds me so much of how the Bush administration handled the Iraqi war propaganda. Very similar. If you disagreed you hated America, in this case, if you disagree you are an anti-semite. Looks to me like Israel learned a trick from the "Great Decider".

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have to admit I was shocked when I found it. Mark Regev who is the Israeli Prime Ministers spokesperson is actually Australian. The problem in all this is exactly that! Israel has these polished performers arguing to the World how bad thety have been treated whilst the Palestinians have NOONE backing them of the same calibre. All their leaders are undergorund or dead, Israel has promised to assassinate them on sight, and has already vowed BEFORE this offensive that they wanted to topple Hamas.

The Election there was a joke, the USA and Israel both thought that Fatah would win in which case they would have screamed to the rooftops that Fatah were the "Domocratically elected Government of the Palestinian people", it just so happened that Hamas WON the election and that the UN said it was a "Free and Fair" election.

The Israelis and USA do not want Hamas in power and that is the whole sting of the issue.

Interestingly Israel arguably created Hamas by pouring money into an oppositon to the then PLO, so in many ways HAMAS are to Israel what Al Quada is to the USA their very own paid for Monster.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
disgusting israelis

this is criminal and a war crime against humanity
Israel=nazi germany

new topics

top topics

join