It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe the Plumber - Uh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Please, lighten me - What is this "Joe The Plumber" stuff coming out now?

I heard, read some stuff that he had something to do with elections, and suddenly now this man is set to be to some kind of "Voice Of America"...

I dont trust any news about USA entertainment bias - so lighten me!

What is this BS? - We are talking abut war crimes, genocide, WW3; and USA is talking about "Joe The Plumber" - Really?

I see this news, and I almost throw up...

Joe the Plumber Plunges Through Grime of Anti-Israel Media Bias

(IsraelNN.com) As the Israel Defense Forces continues plunging hundreds of underground tunnels used by Hamas jihadists to smuggle weapons into the Arab-occupied Gaza Strip, the world's most famous plumber has flown in to wash away the media-related grime. He was interviewed by Israel National Radio's Yishai Fleisher.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

My reaction is... "USA can stick their worthless plumbers deep in their ##, and send some real journalist inside Gaza! NOW!!!"

- For who he is working / Aipac I quess, but is there some FAUX channel behind him too?

[edit on 12-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
He's been long forgotten here...And apparently is strapped for cash

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Criskahta

I dont have any glue how is this guy or what has he done... Is he some repair guy from some TV program, some 911 rescue idol, or what?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
- For who he is working / Aipac I quess, but is there some FAUX channel behind him too?

[edit on 12-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

I thought he worked for Fox as a war correspondent, but apparently it something called
Pajamas TV

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Joe the Plumber was a shill for McCain during the campaign for POTUS. He isn't even a plumber, in fact he didn't even have a plumber's license but he confronted Obama and said he was trying to buy the plumbing buisness that he worked for and said that Obama's tax plan would run him out of buisness. It made him a hero of right-wingers. Turned out he was unemployed, owed back child support, lied about being a plumber, lied about buying a buisness, basicly told everyone lies to try and get McCain elected president. Now since he is a "face", the right-wing is using him as a war reporter to further their agenda. Plumber: No Pice of Crap: Yes

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Wooah!

That was a story - Only in America, uh?

Just Amazing!!!

- But from this point of no return, very sad...

How about revolution? I mean for real - how long USA will tolerate this kind of brain pollution?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Actually after the election he said that he definately didn't like Obama OR McCain. He said that he just disliked Obama more then McCain. He went on the stump for McCain a couple of times and he decided after that that neither Obama or McCain were good.

Saw that reported on TV ...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Yeah, I think this is nothing more than fluff to distract us. Remember the nice, intelligent little black kid that wanted to interview Obama, right before the election? Well, he was refused a Press Pass, but the Joe the Plumber gets one? What does this guy know about foreign policy? He doesn't even have a license to be a plumber, for christ sake. Pay no attention to him, maybe he will go away.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Joe the Plumber was a shill for McCain during the campaign for POTUS.

And some of us have thought that since the day after the debate in which his name was mentioned 500 times!

Oh, please, Joe. Go away! You're embarrassing us! (Well, some of us)

top topics

join