It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dude Rinok- Amazing Youtube Channel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Did a search for this and found nothing.

www.youtube.com/theduderinok... Amazing mini-site- Hundreds of hours of interviews. Noory, Red Ice and much more, all lovingly taped and uploaded by the Dude himself.
EDIT: www.youtube.com... is pretty good too...

This is an absolute treasure trove of a site, and I wonder if anyone else has stumbled on it.

The Lamprecht and Childress interviews are espcially interesting.

We are living in dangerous times, but also, never before has humanity has such awesome power of communication at its fingertips. Shame we abuse it ripping into poor Miss South Carolina instead of banding together and exploring the stars. May the Spirit of Bill Hicks come back!

[edit on 12-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

I love The Dude and have been enjoying his videos for sometime now. I really appreciate the way his multipart videos stream from one part to the next without me having to do anything as well. There's always something interesting to listen to on his site.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It was actually the Dude's channel that set me off on my journey into the world of conspiracy.

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like now if I had not stumbled upon this guy's You Tube channel.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I subscribed when he only had about 500 vids, that was a while back. Yeah some good stuff, don't have the time for it all

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Watched many of his videos, and have listened to coast to coast and red ice creations radio because of his videos. It's not all true of course, but there is much to educate yourself about in his channel and, when it's all done, the view one has of the world changes, and for the better.

One of the better youtube channels, for sure, although critical thought need be applied in going through the content.

I like the Terrence Mckenna and Tsarion stuff a lot, as well as the David Icke and Graham Hancock and Micheal Cremo and a lot of other names, too numerous to mention. I would recommend this channel as a permanent youtube subscription and it will be a very bad sign if youtube deletes it, as it has done with other users in the past, like Ace Bryan of UFO video publication fame.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The channel is amazing. I've been listening for a little over a year. He's got so much content! There is something for every tin hatted conspiracy theorist on his channel.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I've spent way too much time watching The Dude's videos. I think that he should get a hero cookie for all the work he's put into that mini site of his. Since we can't email him a cookie I guess the next best thing is this thread.

Long live The Dude!

new topics

top topics

join