It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a UFO-sighting at night [Clear footage]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hello, I've been lurking this forum for quite some time now without posting anything, due to the fact that I haven't really had anything of value to post, but I hope that this post doesn't ruin my debut here! ^^

I ran across this video on Youtube, and I have no idea where the footage has been taken or when. I looks like a hoax to me, probably something taken from a documentary or similar. I couldn't find anything using the searchfunction, so please be gently on me if it's been posted before.

As said above, I believe it to be a hoax, some good CGI. It's still a pretty cool video!

Have a nice day everyone!

EDIT:
The link for the video is this: nl.youtube.com...

I think the forum-embedding doesn't work when the URL begins with "nl" or something else, because the values are correct.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Zyril]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Zyril

That is real nice footage of the rear view mirror filmed against the sky looking out the windshield. Unless I had the wrong video. Did I miss something else?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I would think that is posted somewhere, it's pretty old. I've had it on my myspace favorites for some time.

I also heard that it was a balloon, but I can't verify that it has been proven a hoax.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This is the video:

The fact that the adress is nl.youtube or www.youtube makes no difference.

I don't know what to think... If it's not CGI or a hoax, it's pretty damn good! I'd like to know more details (when, where, etc.)

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
HOAX!

Again and again these vids only last about 30 seconds.....30 seconds worth of cgi.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
actually this is not CGI.

This is a helium filled UFO made in the UK for a documentry.

This craft was flown over a small town using remote control. The people drinking at a local beer garden where all interviewed afterwards to give there thoughts as they flew the craft right over them.

And yes, this has been posted on ATS at least a dozen times.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Meh, 30 seconds worth of bs either way

[edit on 12-1-2009 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Seen this before... and pretty sure that yes... it is a balloon. Doesn't anyone around there own a BB gun?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zyril

This was built by two men for a t.v. documentary testing whether people would accurately report what they saw.It's helium filled with small steering props.
Martin Rennie

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Seen this before... and pretty sure that yes... it is a balloon. Doesn't anyone around there own a BB gun?

Sir, the BB gun is used for the people who post the majority of threads like these who say Hot air balloons are real Alien Craft.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The video has already been discussed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems the "UFO" was a hot air ballon, and advertising blimp from UK. It was shown in a Discovery Channel show about misidentified UFOs. One member also posted this image:

(I have not been able to verify that this hot air ballon is the same one that can be seen in the video, though.)

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This one is pretty cool actually. If it is a hoax, they seriously put a LOT of effort in it. It would take a guy in his workshop a long time rigging all the LED lights and programming them to flash in a certain pattern, custom making PCBs.

Then being able to propel the balloon across a road and two fences and a tree line while a second crew films it on the ground.

Also waiting for the exact light conditions to achive the desired look.

Seems like way too much effort to me.

There are 57 different types of Alien species visiting earth, this could easily be a good shot of just one of them.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X

There are 57 different types of Alien species visiting earth, this could easily be a good shot of just one of them.

Um no...it's fake...not real...0/57...

new topics

top topics

join