It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Zombies?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The army could not of been prepared at the time.....Like you see in the movies...Always got the rednecks enjoying killing the zombies

Plus it could of been a government test like could of chained an army guy down in a room with a zombie to see the progress it does and how long it takes

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
There are some cases of soldier taking expiermental drugs for extened peroids of time to achive a placid zombie effect.. so they would have no fear take any order and execute with out emotion..... after the fall of germany we the US seized these drug thechnologies which eventualy lead to the drugs ,,,, Milltown, Prozac,Trazadone, and the list goes on for miles all the pharmacological drugs....we can also thank Hiter for METHADONE a synthetic pain killer developed by the Nazi regieme... also known as Space grade Heroine,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Take your pills children so we can have a guilt free smile as we march past the Furher

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Ive always wondered- why do zombies not eat eachother? This has always bugged me. Instead of standing around (and eventualy starving to death) waiting for fresh meat, why dont they eat eachother???
as a comparison, it would be like me waiting for a lobster to walk by while in a room of... umm... steak/chicken. Geez, some things even like their meat rotten (bears) WHY NOT ZOMBIES?!>!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by world_misanthropy
Ive always wondered- why do zombies not eat eachother? This has always bugged me. Instead of standing around (and eventualy starving to death) waiting for fresh meat, why dont they eat eachother???
as a comparison, it would be like me waiting for a lobster to walk by while in a room of... umm... steak/chicken. Geez, some things even like their meat rotten (bears) WHY NOT ZOMBIES?!>!

Hollywood doesn't think logically.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence

Originally posted by world_misanthropy

Hollywood doesn't think logically.

True HollyWood wont produce anything like that because the movie would end to quick

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The concept of zombies defies logic, so why should they follow it?

Besides, the point the movies try to make, I think, is that the zombies only want living flesh. In the remake of Dawn of the Dead they only eat human flesh, ignoring a dog that walks right by their feet. It shows that the zombies might not even actually be HUNGRY, but maybe their "disease" programmed them to destroy human life and spread their own disease, who knows!

Besides, you wouldn't eat a rotten chicken when you're in the middle of chasing a living cow now would you? It just so happens that the "cow" is a person or group of people running from the zombies, and is carrying a large shotgun and plenty of handguns

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I believe that if this is true, the reason nazi's didn't create more zombies was because of the reaction where the zombies required flesh. They would not want to produce multiple creatures who would definately turn against them without thought. Hence the reason for resorting back to machine guns. Better to sacrifice some of your own than create an enemy that could turn against you. Did the article say anything about spreading of the "zombie" disease.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There are too many people here speculating on a Hollywood theory.
Once you are braindead it is physically impossible for you to function. Any desire for flesh would have to be triggered by activity in the brain. Hence a zombie can not be braindead.

Zombies are a physical impossibility.

As for the Nazis in this article. It is possible that they were involved in a type of brain surgery. Removing certain sectors of the brain has an effect on behavioural patterns. But it is highly unlikely that, although the Nazis were engaged in black medicine, they would have gone down the path of removing brain cells to create an army. They were far more adept at using psychological means to achieve their aims.

www.insteadof.com...

As for Nazi black medicine? There are stories of Mengele keeping people in lead boxes to see if he could see their soul escaping when they died.

[Edited on 10-4-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yes, it would be physically impossible to �trick� the brain into believing it was still alive. I was just trying to point out inconsistencies in the article.

The only physically viable way to reanimate someone would be to use electricity on the individual muscles to force them to expand and contract. You could then create some sort of remote-control for the dead person and control their muscles from a distance.

That is assuming that you could store the electricity somewhere on the �zombie� and that you could connect it to all the vital muscles. Maybe a battery backpack, I don�t know how much voltage it would take. It also assumes that you could overcome the problem of balance. It is difficult enough for me to maintain my balance, let alone somebody else�s. There would be no inner-ear feedback. From a technological standpoint, this all seem far beyond what the Nazis were capable of during WWII. They would have ended up with retarded drunken zombies that would continually fall down and trip over themselves, more likely to incite laughter than fear.

They would have been better off trying to build Nazi robots, so they wouldn�t have to wait for people to die before they could come up with a "fresh" set of soldiers.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Of course it would be "physically" impossible. But, I was referring to hollywood. So, because zombies are possible in hollywood, then it is possible that they wouldn't care one way or another what they eat. Remember, in hollywood, anything is possible. You wouldn't have a very long movie if that was the case though.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Very true.

I also forgot to take into account that this was the paranormal board, so �physically viable� doesn�t really carry much weight.

I still maintain that the original article sounds like BS, though.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nussbaum is a name of jewish origin. Do I need to say more?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't put anything past the Nazis. But this does remind me of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Especially the part about the Nazis failing miserably
. But yeah lets all have some kind of anti-zombie rally or convention.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
has anyone seen Shaun of the Dead yet? how were those zombies created? i didnt notice it being said in the film

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I was also just referring to hollywood zombies in my last post, trying to give the zombie movies some justice in their obviously impossible plotlines

The inner ear feedback is a good point. So basically, if these "zombies" were real, the Nazis would have needed some way to revive the brain again and have it send signals to the body once more. So first the heart would need to be revived and the body would need blood that still had oxygen in it, so the lungs would have to be working too. Then oxygen could get to the brain, but there would already be extremely severe brain damage, so most of the brain wouldn't work right anyway. And for some reason they want to eat people...r i g h t. Logically, it could never happen. But then, logically, black holes shouldn't exist according to Einstein

Another thing, if this article really is truthful, shouldn't there have been more information about it somewhere? Are there ANY other articles out there that actually explore the idea of the Nazis making zombies? If it really happened and this shmuck could get his hands on the information, surely a real news source somewhere would have the information too.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Isn't there a way to make people turn into zombies by doing something with puffer fish blood? or something weird like that...... I know there was a post here a while ago about it but i cant seem to find the thread.....

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yeah, I used to be a nazi zombie..

But I got an ointment for it.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowSephiroth
Isn't there a way to make people turn into zombies by doing something with puffer fish blood? or something weird like that...... I know there was a post here a while ago about it but i cant seem to find the thread.....

Puffer fish blood, eh? Sounds pretty odd to me, im gonna look into that...

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There is a toxin in "puffer fish" that can sedate people in small doses, kill in large doses, and kinda comatize in doses somewhere between there.

They say that because pufferfish is an ingredient in so many "zombie potions" that it explains the "living dead" kinda of symptoms people report.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
there are many ways to make a zombie.
to me a zombie is like a cokehead or methead.

superfast but stupefied(once zombieafied by excessive drugs)

adolf hitler was a speedhead. he had amphetamines injected into himself on regular itervals 3-5 times per day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join