It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1-7-09 UFO over San Diego

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I filmed this over San Diego on the 7th of January 2009, just a few days ago.

I didn't know what it was while filming it, but when I got home and watched it, it appears to be a weather balloon that is for the first few moments till you start seeing its cargo swing up and hold it's position parallel to the balloon. I found this to be strange. Watch the video to see what I mean.

I have stabilized it, but there are a few moments that it goes out of range so please bear with it.

I'd be interested to hear what you guys think it is.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well, I have never seen a weather balloon flying before so I guess I am not much help! ha ha But it sure was a cool video! Maybe the wind was in a "up-current" or something making it "swing" up like that.
Anyway, enjoyed it!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

for the first few moments till you start seeing its cargo swing up and hold it's position

When was the last time you saw an alleged video of a flying saucer towing a trailer? Probably in Alabama.

My guess is that it is a weather baloon, pretty cut and dry.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Agreed....weather balloon. The instruments they cary under them are VERY VERY light, hence being able to be caried aloft by a relatively small balloon. A little gust of wind could blow the instruments up hight like that.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thank you guys, I agree with weather balloon, I had just never seen the cargo do that before, of course the only footage of a weather balloon that I have ever seen just shows it hanging aloft.

I appreciate your feedback, thanks again.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hey just out of curiosity, why do the put the cargo at such a long distance from the balloon itself? It seems that the wind would be pushing really hard, because you never see any slack in the ropes that are holding the cargo.

It seems like if it swung up and over that the slack in the line would put it in danger of falling into the balloon.

Anyway, just curious. Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't know if it's a weather balloon or not but it is impossible to judge if the payload (if that's what it is) is below, level with, or above the balloon (if that's what it is). It could very easily just be swinging side to side below.

I'm confused by what appears at the 1:00 mark. Is this zoomed out? What is being stablized? What were you shooting? Could the white dots be dirt on the lens?

[edit on 1/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79

for the first few moments till you start seeing its cargo swing up and hold it's position

When was the last time you saw an alleged video of a flying saucer towing a trailer? Probably in Alabama.

My guess is that it is a weather baloon, pretty cut and dry.
Hey, hey! I was born and raised in Alabama......I never saw a ufo, much less a trailer being carried by one in my lifetime!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hello Phage. Yes there is a point when I zoomed out that there was some lint or something on the uv lens filter I have on the camera. I didn't see that until I had watched it back at home as my camera lcd is only about an inch and 1/2. The object started way north of me and continued south over my head.

The camera is a Sony DVR. I carry it with me where ever i go, but I only had one of those tiny pocket tripods with me. I usually have a gas filled full size tripod with me, but I didn't that day. I tried to stabilize my motion as much as possible. This was the end result. Sorry if it is unclear...I broke my own rule about not having a good tripod with me...oh well. This is San Diego (defense) and I see this kind of stuff all the time.

Remember guys, don't be like me, always have a good tripod with you if you're the kind to carry a cam around. It's priceless.

Peace

[edit on 12-1-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well what ever you filmed it almost made me throw up trying to watch it... the way the screen was all movin around...

*Note to self: never watch unstablized UFO videos after coming home from the pub*

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alter-Ego
Well what ever you filmed it almost made me throw up trying to watch it... the way the screen was all movin around...

*Note to self: never watch unstablized UFO videos after coming home from the pub*

Glad you didn't watch the unstablized version...you wouldn't of made it through.

Hope you feel better...sorry.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
How did you stabilize it? Thats an advanced trick, your no 'amateur' user.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

God bless, adobe after effects cs3. But really, I am amateur. Thanks for watching. What do you think it is?

I'm pretty convinced it is a weather balloon, but I don't know. The cargo swings all the way over it at one point and hangs there for a while, also the side to side motion I'm having a hard time just explaining with the wind, because there is never any slack in the line between the balloon and the cargo, that I can see at least.

Thanks again for watching

Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Looks like some dimmer orbs were circling the bright one in hover.
The red aura is Hydrogen from electric hfhv.
To make a gas (air) rigid you vibrate until polarized and can't follow
the exciting voltage and frequency.
The green aura or corona is excited oxygen.

Perhaps not circling orbs but evidence of Tesla bulb projections.

Also:

The software is a boon to the UFO videos taken with hand held cameras.
And still unless you have some way out theory its still unknown.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here is a UFO with some red and green colors.

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps from the bright light surrounding the craft.
Or from an electrical polarity.

Imagine AC so fast that air molecules polarize in + and - positions.
Or DC pulsed which is AC anyway.

In any case, it only matters that an electron cloud is traveling along
with the craft. A definite wake of positive ions being recombined as
the craft pulls in elections. Wakes were seen in Mexico sightings.

A flying tube in this case but each UFO must pull in minus charge
to recombine with the outer accumulation of positive molecules.

So far an earth bound craft unless the vacuum of space can support
such action.

new topics

top topics

join