It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis: Could the NWO be referring to a world-wide post-2012 survival plan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I hope I am not breaking any rules by doing this. Moderators, please let me know if I am.

I originally posted this hypothesis in the wrong forum (aliens and UFO's) and then I posted it in the 2012 forum. But, I want to see if I could enter my hypothesis into the NWO forum, too (since it deals with the subject of the New World Order after 2012), so I wanted to put a link to it on this forum.

I'm just going to post the first paragraph of my post, and if anybody is interested in reading further, you can click on the links below:

Here is my hypothesis: I think that the NWO (New World Order) is not a plan to take over the world and kill 80% of the world's population, as many people claim. Instead, I think the term New World Order refers to a "survival plan" put into place to help the world survive the events of 2012, so the population of the earth will not fall into another "dark ages."

Here is the link to my original posting (by mistake) in the aliens and UFO thread. (Don't even ask me how I managed to do that!)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is the link to my thread in the 2012 forum, where I would like to continue the discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks, and again, sorry if I am breaking any rules by doing this. I kept asking the moderators to move my thread on the first day, but they wouldn't or couldn't by that time.

You can close this thread now if you want, and everyone can just post comments to the above link.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by nikiano]

join