It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Special Kind of Flowery Wave

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

damn shame,anyway have you noticed any power grid fluctuations...i suspect not as they wouldnt do it to anyones home where they could detect it....they always evade detection.

its a good thing to have though as it woudl stop any l*illy wave pulses trough the power grid,that is if it can detect l*illy wave freq,whats the detection range?.

i notice with many of the EM detectors they kinda cut off around 30hz and below,thats the mind control freq spectrum and thats where you wanna be detecting!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

"Microsurge meters are low cost, robust, and easy to use by non-technical people. The meters were designed to measure harmonics and other high frequency "energy" present, which are the frequencies most detrimental to human health. The meters effectively ignore the effects of 60 Hz power and other lower, less harmful frequencies."

voltage per second value the meter showed was above 30 (above average
recommended) in all places I have measured...This however is
different from this flowery wave; it's harmful too but different.

there was a thread on ATS which talked about EMW and cancer. would
they tell us - the worker bees - if that indeed would be the case?

nah....

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yep, this is why Bart Simpson and I both wear Tin Foil Hats.

On a more serious note......This information needs to be put up on TIN WIKI!!! And remember, putting this on Tin Wiki will earn you a large number of valuable ATS points that can be used where ever ATS points are redeemable!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
Yep, this is why Bart Simpson and I both wear Tin Foil Hats.

On a more serious note......This information needs to be put up on TIN WIKI!!! And remember, putting this on Tin Wiki will earn you a large number of valuable ATS points that can be used where ever ATS points are redeemable!

god no do not put this on Tinwiki,i do not wont it discredited ;-)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join