It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Special Kind of Flowery Wave

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
some more,

Effects of low power microwave radiation on human blood red cell George, S.; Alexandru, D.; Eugenia, K.; Roxana, P.; Tudor, S. Microwave Symposium Digest, 1994., IEEE MTT-S International Volume , Issue , 23-27 May 1994 Page(s):543 - 546 vol.1 Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/MWSYM.1994.335455 Summary:
This work presents the results obtained by irradiation of human blood samples with high frequency low power electromagnetic waves (8 GHz/0....5 mW). As a general result one can observe an increasing of the haemolysis of the irradiated samples compared with the nonirradiated ones. The interesting “power window” effect occurs, at very low power levels and consists in a marked increasing of the haemolysis degree for a power level ranging about 0.5 mW

ieeexplore.ieee.org.../iel5/1100/7886/00335455.pdf?arnumber=335455

microwave exposure will lead to red blood cell hemolysis.

A field-strength-dependent hemolytic effect of continuous-wave radiofrequency (RF) exposure in vitro has been demonstrated. Erythrocytes in whole heparinized rabbit blood were hemolyzed by a 2-h exposure to 50- or 100-MHz RF fields at field strengths of greater than 4 V/cm. An effect of comparable magnitude resulted from exposure to 10-MHz RF at a field strength of 9 V/cm. Sample temperatures were maintainted at 22.5° ± 0.2°C. There was no apparent involvement of heating or temperature gradients, nor were there any RF exposure effects on cellular K+ or Na+ concentration, nor on pH. The mechanism of the hemolytic effect is not known. Since the percentage of lysed erythrocytes was less than 1% and there was an absence of effects on cellular cation concentrations, RF radiation may have irreversibly altered the plasma membrane permeability of a sensitive subpopulation of red cells (possibly aged cells) leading to osmotic lysis. RF radiation at these frequencies appears to affect red cells in a manner that is qualitatively and quantitatively different from microwave radiation.

www3.interscience.wiley.com...
radio wave exposure will lead to erythrocyte hemolysis.

more on ELF magnetic fields,

The purpose of this work was to initiate a study of extremely low-frequency magnetic field effects on peripheral blood in mice. Female OF1 outbred mice resistant to spontaneous tumors were introduced into an experimental magnetic field of a 0.1 mT 50 Hz sinusoidal wave generated by a source in a solenoid, for 3 months. As a consequence of physical agents, a significant leukopenia and significant qualitative alterations of (white blood cells blast cells and young lymphocytes increased) were detected in all exposed specimens. This pathology is identified as lymphocytic aleukemic leukemia.

www.informaworld.com...=a785679390~db=all
ELF magnetic fields will also then cause a decrease in white blood cells,blast cells and young lymphocytes.

in other words leukopenia
en.wikipedia.org...

i believe its there for the taking via the scientific method,and i intend to prove it.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i think people who care about freedom should for sure have a look and see if mind controlling is going on.you say its everywhere well somebody needs to have a look.the evidence you show is very much suggestive it is being used in a lot of places , so why does no one care? , are they happy having their free will taken away? or are they just to busy to care?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i saw this

I�ve actually been using spectrum analyzers for a very long time now. And you can hook a spectrum analyzer up to a signal source, and if you know what wave forms to look for, in a TV signal for example, you can see all kinds of interesting things--like the L*illy wave, invented by Dr. John Lily when he was working for NIH, the National Institutes for Health, in 1959 when they first started implanting dolphin brains and discovered that they needed to give the dolphin brain a chance to respond. Then they discovered that they could use these same waves on human beings. He was doing work for the Navy at that time, and he got out of that research because he felt so conflicted about what they were doing. We discovered that this was on the wiring harness of our home in Aspen when he was visiting us in 1990, and he saw this on my spectrum analyzer and he said, �How did that get there?� So, this kind of entrainment is not just used at Barack Obama rallies, if indeed it is being used there--this is secondhand information on that. On people�s homes, however, this is firsthand information because I�ve done those measurements myself, and this is to keep people in a narcoleptic state. When John Llly saw this waveform on my spectrum analyzer, when I was powering up my spectrum analyzer early one morning, and he said, �Where is that from?� And I said, �That is from the electrical power grid.� And he said, �But I invented that waveform. It�s a mind control waveform.� And I said, �I had no idea.� I really didn�t know that. I wasn�t familiar with the L*illy wave. I didn�t know that it was a mind control waveform. All I knew was every morning when I turned on my spectrum analyzer, which is hooked up to the power grid (we use the power grid...we use certain aspects of the power grid as an antenna), I looked at it. I would see this waveform and not really cognize what it was about. But when he told me what it was about, he said, �This is outrageous! They are using your own harness of your house to trigger your water molecules to go into an entrained kind of pattern that will create certain neurochemical responses in the human body.�

and this

So Flanagan and his gang of science monkeys were taking a reading on the home's electrical ground, to get a baseline reading before they started their experiments for the day. At that particular moment, as fate would have it, in walked Dr. Lilly, inventor of the L*illy Wave -- a type of mind control wave that can enter the brain while evading detection by the human/animal receiving it. (There are other types of mind control waves, for example patents have been found for mind control technology based on bursts of microwaves and other methods, some probably more damaging to the person/animal than the L*illy Wave. Who knows what the government is using these days -- probably everything it has.) As soon as Lilly saw the electrical meter, he said, "How did you know about L*illy Waves?" Flanagan and the other scientists immediately knew what Lilly's remark meant. They looked at each other and said, "So THAT'S how they do it!" (Referring to at least one way the government delivers mind control waves to the masses -- through the electrical grid.)

WHAT IS GOING ON? and why is no one talking about this information?
this is a real conspiracy people these are real deal scientists seeing the same thing.......whats up?!....the television broadcast having mind control frequencies in it...this is heavy.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by MariaUpsideTown]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
information presented in this thread is ....extraordinary.
it's fascinating (not!) that replies by only so few are keeping the thread floating..

whilst - it's a fact that mysterious frequency-emitting
device was found by KGB in offices of former Russian president Boris Yeltsin.

here is the link:
www.mindcontrolforums.com...

search for word 'office' - for a clear match.

apparently, electro-magnetic waves can indeed be used for mind control.
what the OP respectably is claiming - is that these waves are EVERYWHERE.
if so, and evidence presented is worth at least considering, then we all
are repeatedly suppressed in our mind and thinking abilities.

let's keep this thread floating, shall we...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaUpsideTown

yes i know , most of the "people" here are infact not people,the real people are usually scared away with mind games.
they start getting weird phonecalls,noise in their phonecalls making them think their phone is tapped and other strange malarchy.
the intent of this webiste is to create a propaganda matrix for the ais.

there is some great truths here as told by the humans but much of it is disinfo and cover up.

not only that the humans are mind controled completly and they dont even realise it,so any real truths they are guided away from with emotional and mental control.

i think its about time i started spreading the truth elsewhere ;-)

oh and yes,there is mind control freq in the uhf broadcast signal and in alot more EM signals.
our EM network from radio to mobile phone is largely a mask for EM mind control....and that on top of the nanobot mind control.....quite the system.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
welivefortheson -

are you familiar with the following product:
www.blockemf.com... ?

I'm considering purchasing a meter however was wondering
if you could recommend one. While Stetzerizer will work for
EMF, I'm not confident that it will be able to measure ELF adequately.
Please advise if possible.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon
welivefortheson -

are you familiar with the following product:
www.blockemf.com... ?

I'm considering purchasing a meter however was wondering
if you could recommend one. While Stetzerizer will work for
EMF, I'm not confident that it will be able to measure ELF adequately.
Please advise if possible.

it looks good,but i will say you will definitly want to be able to measure EM fields from outside of an electrical outlet,this needs to be plugged in to an electrical socket and measures the em coming from that socket.

your better off getting a portible one,much more versitile but probably a bit more expensive.
its worth it as you detect em fields and thier freq anywhere you want.....

but hey this is perfect for detecting micro surges in the mains,the thing is why are their micro surges in the mains of ELF(brainwave) frequency????,strange to the extreme!

let me know what you buy.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
oh and yes,there is mind control freq in the uhf broadcast signal and in alot more EM signals.

On that note, some interesting info:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean

Originally posted by welivefortheson

On that note, some interesting info:

this is extremly interesting,let me post it here

www.patentstorm.us...

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set.

TextIt has been found that, indeed, physiological effects can be induced in this manner by very weak electric fields, if they are pulsed with a frequency near 1/2 Hz. The observed effects include ptosis of the eyelids, relaxation, drowziness, the feeling of pressure at a centered spot on the lower edge of the brow, seeing moving patterns of dark purple and greenish yellow with the eyes closed, a tonic smile, a tense feeling in the stomach, sudden loose stool, and sexual excitement, depending on the precise frequency used, and the skin area to which the field is applied. The sharp frequency dependence suggests involvement of a resonance mechanism.

Computer monitors and TV monitors can be made to emit weak low-frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity of displayed images. Experiments have shown that the 1/2 Hz sensory resonance can be excited in this manner in a subject near the monitor. The 2.4 Hz sensory resonance can also be excited in this fashion. Hence, a TV monitor or computer monitor can be used to manipulate the nervous system of nearby people.

At more than 11 feet, this is a rather large distance for viewing a 30" TV. Yet, the experiment and theory discussed show that the 1/2 Hz sensory resonance can be excited at this large distance, by pulsing the image intensity subliminally. Of course, the excitation occurs as well for a range of smaller viewing distances. It is thus apparent that the human nervous system can be manipulated by screen emissions from subliminal TV image pulses.

.This is unfortunate since it opens a way for mischievous application of the invention, whereby people are exposed unknowingly to manipulation of their nervous systems for someone else's purposes. Such application would be unethical and is of course not advocated. It is mentioned here in order to alert the public to the possibility of covert abuse that may occur while being online, or while watching TV, a video, or a DVD.

so we have a patent for a mind control system utilizing cathode ray tubes......havnt people been complaining of mind control from cathode rays for nigh on 60 years? and subsequently labeled mentaly ill?.

now who has the capability to intricitly mind control people through cathode ray tubes anywhere?,not the cia,not humans,its obviously a more advanced power.

i do believe this patent is reverse engineering of the method used for such a long time by the more advanced power.
and i do believe the more advanced method is done through nanobots controling the systems of the cathode ray tube.

not only do we have the l*illy wave in the uhf broadcast we have the cathode ray tubes themselves also emitting mindcontrol....like i said it is everywhere....

good work!

edit-- the way round this is to aquire a non cathode ray tube monitor or tv....lcd or plasma screen for example.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

welivefortheson -

I did some further research on STETZERiZER Microsurge Meter.
Indeed, it is not portable as it requires to be plugged in.
However it measures EMF at any location. For demonstration, please see:
www.youtube.com...
(on 0:34 second).

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I know this is far fetched, but what if the switch to digital makes it easier to control these waves and that is the reason?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
I know this is far fetched, but what if the switch to digital makes it easier to control these waves and that is the reason?

bingo!,good thinking!,how i didnt see it!

i believe it would as with a digital signal you can precisly control the electodynamics of the signal itself!

this explains the move in many countries to get every single home online with optical fibre "broadband" by a certain time,the date touted in the uk is 2012.....global mind control worldwide by 2012 i believe is half the goal of the future ais.

they are also completly switching off the analogue tv signal in the uk as we speak,the whole nation will be digitial optical fibre by 2017,most by 2012.

its coming,but by god it will all come down by then.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by welivefortheson

welivefortheson -

I did some further research on STETZERiZER Microsurge Meter.
Indeed, it is not portable as it requires to be plugged in.
However it measures EMF at any location. For demonstration, please see:
www.youtube.com...
(on 0:34 second).

if thats what you need go for it!

im after a portable ELF detector to undertake some stings on some corporate entitites!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i will now demonstrate further more how we are being mind controled with ELF frequencies,in this case ELF freq from space!!.

adsabs.harvard.edu...

In the beginning of 1984 a group of Norwegian researchers, supported by external physical scientists, carried out investigations on a luminous phenomenon which was occurring with strong recurrence in the area of Hessdalen in Norway.
Such a phenomenon, which was monitored without interruption for 36 days, also by employing several types of instruments, allowed researchers to obtain a precious set of data.
At the present time a new station, which has been installed in 1998 in the Hessdalen area and which is supplied with an automatic videocamera, is currently furnishing data in real time.
The present paper is devoted to the presentation and discussion of the data analysis and interpretation which have been attempted in order to try to understand the nature of such a phenomenon.
The following main results are presented: a) the luminous phenomenon, which appears mostly during the night time and during the winter season, shows a marked radar signature and occurs approximately ! in concomitance with some peculiar magnetic disturbances and sometimes with unexplained radio emission, b) magnetometric data, radar data and some components of radiometric data show some slight correlation with daily solar activity. The hypothesis regarding the formation of solar-driven plasmoids which acquire self-governing EM and magnetic fields, is ventured and discussed. The alternative possibility that solar activity is interfering with a still unknown EM behavior due to the luminous phenomenon is further discussed.

notice how the luminous anomly correlates with unexplained radio emmision!.
where is it coming from....well heres study into unexplained ELF radio wave emission which correlates with those luminous anomalies...

www.bbsradio.com...

The enclosed study is an inquiry into the the mystery of the Anomalous Luminous Phenomena (ALP) of the Yakima Triangle and an even more mysterious grouping of ELF frequencies that were uncovered as a result.

As I understand Mr. Akkers, the ELF pulses that, (in this study) were described as having an uncertain origination, have now, at this later date, been parametered successfully as not coming at all from the earth, but as being pulses that are currently bombarding our planet in extremely low frequencies. (+/- 10 hertz) It appears that there is a continuous and narrow beam of such ELF waves that remains narrowly focused on this section of our planet.

They are bombarding a targeted spot here on earth....from a location 22 degrees +/- to the ecliptic, at a point somewhere in outer space!

so we have the first study showing how ALP is assosciated with unknown sources of radiowaves,and the second one showing how those unknown radiowaves are coming from space!!! take that!

the full study is located here
www.vogelstudy.org...

abstract from study,notice once again the bi phasic structure of the waveform,......the l*illy waveform...mind altering again!

A twelve-hour magnetometer recording made at the Satus Fire Lookout on the Yakama Indian Reservation in central Washington, USA, revealed many, 30 mS to 15 S wide magnetic pulses of unknown origin.
The characteristics of the pulses suggest that they are of mechanical origin, because of their highly patterned symmetry and amplitude characteristics. The nature of the data and history of the study area further suggest that the pulses may be related to electromagnetic disturbances seen in connection with the appearance of various Anomalous Luminous Phenomena(ALP).
The data show similarities to electromagnetic measurements made by ALP researchers in other geographical locations. Since no ALP observations were made during the recording period, there is still the possibility that the source of the pulses may be the result of unknown human activities.

so basicly what is occuring is ELF radiowaves are being targeted at earth,which is exciting the ionsphere into producing anomylous luminous phenomena.......outer space hey....maybe haarps disinfo....to hide where all this ELF its really coming from?.

[edit on 3-2-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
the above posts kinda link in with this one,alfven waves
en.wikipedia.org...
which are low frequency waves in a plasma which forms low frequency electromagnetic waves.
since the ionosphere is a plasma it can used as a matrix to induce alfven waves in itself and the magnetosphere and thus ELF EM waves.
this is interesting as it would enable the formation of "unknown" sources of EM as the EM waves would be secondary emissions of the primary alfven wave.

this study shows how it is possible to generate EM fields on the earths surface by the production of alfven waves in the magnetosphere
adsabs.harvard.edu...&SS...39..547L

Based on a general theory of penetration of low-frequency Alfvén oscillations from the magnetosphere to the Earth as developed in our previous paper, we have solved the problem of the distribution, over the Earth's surface, of a disturbed magnetic field for particular kinds of standing Alfvén waves. Four kinds of oscillations have been considered, namely toroidal Alfvén waves excited by a monochromatic magnetosonic wave, by a sudden magnetosonic impulse and by a stochastic magnetosound as well as poloidal monochromatic Alfvén waves.

now as you know electromagnetic fields are and can be used for mind control
it is also interesting that a standing alfven wave can be generated,these are some times known as "magnetospheric anomalies",or micro vortexes.

this next study shows how alfven vortexes(and waves of course) can be produced in the ionopshere via radiowaves.

A review of the artificial excitation of Alfvén waves and vortices in the ionospheric Alfvén resonator (IAR) is presented. In the framework of simplified models of the IAR and the Alfvén vortex instability, we discuss the main physical phenomena arising under the periodic heating of the ionosphere by a powerful HF radio signal with a modulation frequency F which lies in the range of short-period geomagnetic pulsations (F = 0.1–10 Hz). The amplitudes, frequency spectra, and polarization characteristics of artificial pulsations on the ground are found, and a brief comparison with experimental data is made. The Alfvén vortex instability in the IAR is analysed from the point of view of its artificial triggering. Two ways of such a triggering are discussed. The first suggests the use of two spaced transmitter antenna which produce an ionospheric current being in resonance with Alfvén vortices. Existing heating facilities are suitable for this experiment. The second method is based on the change of macroscopic parameters of the ionosphere, such as the conductivity in the instability region. This method is simple, but requires more powerful heaters.

www.sciencedirect.com... 1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=875f242db5e778f537430a3ac57b763e

so any location on the surface earth with the use of radiowaves can be induced with a mind control electromagnetic field,isnt that interesting?

alfven waves are pefect for creating ELF fields for mind control purposes.

it is extremly interesting that the creation of an alfven vortex with radiowaves.....by gum produces luminous phenomenon!!

www.sciencedirect.com... 1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=875f242db5e778f537430a3ac57b763e

The response manifests itself about 1 min after the heater is turned on and off. Other results have shown the modification of a natural auroral arc and local spiral-like formation

An interesting feature is the generation of the heater-induced ion outflows from the ionosphere. They are observed in night hours under both quiet and disturbed magnetic conditions.

ion outflows in the ionospere result in auroral like formations
www.agu.org...

so when you heat the ionsphere with radiowaves,it causes ion outflows which produce anomalous atmospheric phenomenon,well now we know what they are!

so perhaps the quandries in the posts above can be explained by the formation of alfven vortexes with radiowave emissions.
and perhaps the reason why those emissions came from space is that they come from satellites?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by welivefortheson]

[edit on 5-2-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
welivefortheson,
Another excellent post. Thank you.

I believe SETI has spent millions searching for an intelligent
radio signal outside of Earth for no vain. I would imagine that
for whatever source you referring to, that is -satellite or not,
it's terrestrial or near-orbit.

The fact that your posts are mostly self-evident makes it hard
to argue or comment against. However, I'm still puzzled by
low participation on this thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

welivefortheson,
Another excellent post. Thank you.

I believe SETI has spent millions searching for an intelligent
radio signal outside of Earth for no vain. I would imagine that
for whatever source you referring to, that is -satellite or not,
it's terrestrial or near-orbit.

The fact that your posts are mostly self-evident makes it hard
to argue or comment against. However, I'm still puzzled by
low participation on this thread.

seti my friend is a farce,designed to not recieve or admit the reception of any signals.
infact the entire space program and search for ET intelligence world wide is a farce,not one real human has ever been into space.
our future seeks to isolate us from any outside similiary advanced sources in the nearby galaxy, a heavy indicator that there is intelligent life in the nearby galaxy.

puzzled yes,its obvious its the truth and the truth isnt wanted here....hence why nonsense threads get all the attention.
take a look at this one,equally revealing,infact its one hell of a scoop the real truth as to the nature of morgellons disease and chemtrialing!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
found some links to haarp in regards to the formation of ELF EM waves and magnetic fields from the ionosphere which could easily be targeted towards earth,

from the haarp biblography,
74.125.77.132...:_UqPbFZdNEwJ:www.gi.alaska.edu/services/library/haarpbiblio.pdf+radiowaves+alfven+vortex+ELF+magnetic+field&hl=en& ct=clnk&cd=11&gl=uk

167 Platino, M., Inan, U. S., Bell, T. F., Pickett, J., Kennedy, E. J., Trotignon, J. G., Rauch, J. L., & Canu, P. (2004). Cluster observations of ELF/VLF signals generated by modulated heating of the lower ionosphere with the HAARP HF transmitter. Annales Geophysicae, 22(7), 2643-2653

M. J., Sentman, D. D., Wong, A. Y., Wuerker, R. F., & Chouinard, B. (1990). Excitation of ELF waves in the Schumann resonance range by modulated HF heating of the polar electrojet . Radio Science, 25(6), 1291-129

115 Kuo, S. P. (2002). Generation of ELF and VLF radiation by ionospehric electrojet modulation high frequency heating waves. 2002 IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science, Banff, Canada. IEEE: Piscataway, NJ. Notes: 203 page

90 Inan, U. S., Golkowski, M., Carpenter, D. L., Reddell, N., Moore, R. C., Bell, T. F., Paschal, E., Kossey, P., Kennedy, E., & Meth, S. Z. (2004). Multi-hop whistler-mode ELF/VLF signals and triggered emissions exciteid by the HAARP HF heater. Geophysical Research Letters, 31(24), L24805 1-4

this one is highly interesting,remeber the woodpecker signal that caused havock around the world in the 70s-late 80's?

he Russian Woodpecker was a notorious Soviet signal that could be heard on the shortwave radio bands worldwide between July 1976 and December 1989

well that woodpecker signal is a Multi-hop whistler-mode ELF/VLF signal as described in the above bibilography of haarp,now the thing is in 1976,the exact year the signal began was the exact year that the superdarn auraral "study " radiowave system was brought online!
its like haarp but with a lot more attenae!
superdarn.jhuapl.edu...

what are the odds of superdarn coming online and this signal starting at the same time,almost to the month!

think ive just solved the puzzle!,the EM waves were coming from the ionosphere via the superdarn network!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
study showing how ELF magnetic field exposure effects glucose levels amoungst other things,

This study investigated the bio-effects of 50 Hz MF exposure on some Immunological factors (ACTH, cortisol and glucose levels) in male Guinea pigs.
The capacity of 50 Hz Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) to interfere in the weakness of endocrine system has been a relevant fact into the scientific community, since we are more susceptible for this kind of exposure, in modern days.
The 60-day-old Guinea pigs, which average of weight was 350-400 g, the Guinea pigs were divided in two groups, one of them was the control group while the other one suffered interference of a variable EMF of 50 Hz, intensity 0.207 T, 4 hours a day, for a 5 consecutive he results were collected by the weight comparison before and after of the exposure period, as well as the cortisol and glucose levels.
These facts are strongly linked with the immunological system. After 5 days, the animals were anaesthetized and had their blood withdrew from their hearts.
The samples produced serum where ACTH (quimiluminescent method), cortisol (radioimunoassay method) and glucose (oxidative method) levels were evaluated.
The results showed that 50 Hz EMF acted on rats without any significant weight change, but affecting ACTH,cortisol and glucose levels in a significant way, 33.06% (p=0.033); 27.00% (p=0.004) and 56.23% (p=0.014) respectively when were compared with the control group.
For this reason, EMF is able to change the serum levels of ACTH, cortisol and glucose, possible changing the endocrinological regulations.

74.125.77.132...:9tMnvMdSc4kJ:www.scipub.org/fulltext/aji/aji1137-41.pdf+ELF+magnetic+fields+glucose+levels&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=u k

a 56% increase in glucose levels which would be classified as hyeprglycemia!.
so chronic exposure to mind control magnetic fields would once again leave a noticable signature......
....cant help thinking about that blood test of mine which is being withheld from me...and the part being withheld is glucose levels ;-)

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
weliveforthesun...Thankyou!

this is a very interesting thread and there are NO WHERE near enough people checking it out. I had been researching Lilly for a while and this thread seemed to start the same time I had gotten into the Lilly wave phenomena. Previously I had been looking into ECCO and his other slightly far-out topics of study!

I believe that you are hitting some VERY interesting and important points. I will have to u2u for some further discussion of such topics.
I am reading this thread as you add more so keep it up! I am confused though, you mentioned the woodpecker signal.

The Russian Woodpecker was a notorious Soviet signal that could be heard on the shortwave radio bands worldwide between July 1976 and December 1989 well that woodpecker signal is a Multi-hop whistler-mode ELF/VLF signal as described in the above bibilography of haarp,now the thing is in 1976,the exact year the signal began was the exact year that the superdarn auraral "study " radiowave system was brought online!

Now this is a very interesting theory, but I thought that the Duga-3 system had caused the woodpecker signal?!

I hope you can help, it made me wonder if there was some collective development of these arrays between continents. Perhaps a collective decision to develop similarly capable technologies, or was it a case of 'I want what you have'? Very interesting...

Thanks friend, please look out for my u2u!

TGG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join