It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the betting that Obama will drop "New World Order" in his Inaugural Address?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So what do you think?

Loads of Elites have been deliberately dropping this with increasing frequency as the "unveiling" gathers momentum. Kissinger said it the other day at the NYSE.

Maybe he or Biden will use it, maybe he'll use a variant like "New Order of the Ages" or "Newly Organised Society." Who knows?

I just thought I'd put this up, see people's thoughts- we can check on the 20th...

Stay Cool Amigos.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'll bet 50 Ameros.

Har har har, I jest, of course.

It's a good bet that he will use that phrase or something like it, but if not then we can certainly be sure that he's gonna say "hope" and "change" a whole lot of times. And people will love him for it and praise him like he's the messiah.

Then life shall continue on and "mediocrity will reign supreme," as Patton Oswalt once said.

I'll watch the address anyway, though. Should be a good laugh.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Well, I think it's almost a certainty that he will use a phrase similar to it. It might be more in line with this speech of his:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Not sure when it's going to be but it's pretty obvious now. Check out this little blurb from the Colbert Report from CNN's White House correspondent John King:
Colbert:"First of all I'd like to congratulate you and the rest of the media on getting Obama elected, um, you must feel very proud."
::cheering::
King:"If your point is that perhaps Barack Obama is in for a New World Order I think you are correct, I-"
Video Link
*edited to take out emoticon*

[edit on 11-1-2009 by beaverg]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'll see those 50 Ameros plus a 10 Amero side bet on "long shot of Jesse Jackson in tears".
Plus 1 Amero for every NLP term he drops.
Plus 0.5 Amero cents for every well timed "sincere pause"
40 Ams for a MLK reference
30 Ams for an Apartheid reference, and a bit about how America has come so far.
10 Ameros each for a reference to New Threats, New challenges, New opportunites.

EDIT: Shall we just write it for him?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
"We will endeavor to be good global citizens and strive to perfect a more perfect planet...a new worder order for the ages, for our present time and for the future of the children of humanity. "

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
And of course, 1000 ameros for a pakistan reference, Israel reference, Iran reference, al-qaeda, terrorism, financial crisis, stimulus package...

If you drink alcohol everytime he says those words, you'll be drunk in the first 5 minutes.

So the words are:

- Pakistan
- Israel
- Iran
- Al-Qaeda
- Terrorism
- Financial Crisis
- Hope
- Change
- Blacks/ African-american
- Stimulus
- Economy
- New world order

12 words. Let's see how much he says those.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Reminds me of the segment in the old Alex Jones doco, the one before Terrorstorm about 9/11, where he splices together every time the word terrorist or 9/11 was said in a single speech at the Republican conference in New York.

It was hilarious and scary at the same time. The same keywords, that trigger responses in people's subconcious, are used over and over again in speeches by politicians as simple way of employing neuro-linguistic programming.

The old adage, if you say a lie enough times it becomes truth in the mind comes into play.

I'll watch the speech and keep track myself.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

Yes beaverg, just watched it. These people are specifically told to drop it all the time now. The comment by King had nothing to do with anything Colbert was saying, and is the most unsubtle reference yet.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
100% probability that he will reference MLK's dream: a) he is black (well cafe au lait anyway), b) black voters got him elected and c) MLK Day is the day before the inauguration.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
So what do you think?

Loads of Elites have been deliberately dropping this with increasing frequency as the "unveiling" gathers momentum. Kissinger said it the other day at the NYSE.

Maybe he or Biden will use it, maybe he'll use a variant like "New Order of the Ages" or "Newly Organised Society." Who knows?

I just thought I'd put this up, see people's thoughts- we can check on the 20th...

Stay Cool Amigos.

I believe he will use the phrase "new order" and well as "new" or "renewed" "declaration of independence" but rather than saying "new world order" he will indirectly place it in the context "world". And furthermore, the phrase will not be the focus of the sentence but will be an appended to the end during an applause.

So how will it be an indirect reference to world order? He will use a consistent hand sign for the word "globe", "world", and "big", and then when he uses the term "new order" he will use his hand sign for "world". This way he does not have to directly say "world order" but can mean it that way. Also, he will use the phrase "new" or "renewed" [insert phrase here] "constitution" to put emphasis on ignoring "that pesky constitution of ours" as it stands today and focus on what Obama wants it to look like (nothing like it does now).

He will consistently use words like "big" and "momentous" and then relate them to the time phrases "urgent" and "now".

I'll eat my hat if I'm fundamentally wrong about any of these (five) points:
- Exactly 18 or 22 minutes
- the inevitable... "new order"
- "renew" or "renewed"... "declaration of independence"
- "renew" or "renewed" new... constitution, though maybe not that exact phrase
- "big", "momentous"... change

PS - he will establish a hand sign for government dependency and use that sign whenever he uses the word "independence".

[edit on 19-1-2009 by truthquest]

[edit on 19-1-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Good bet TruthQuest. You seem to be very well informed.

What are the hand signs? How did you find out about them? Really interesting, I'd like to know more. EDIT: I see, he's going to establish his own during the speech, rather than use a pre-arranged set. NLP I suppose.

Closing the book soon gentlemen, offering last minute specials on the follwing three phrases:

1) "New Spirit of Co-operation" 3-1
2) "a New America" 2-1
3) "Shoop da woop" 100-1

[edit on 20-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Good bet TruthQuest. You seem to be very well informed.

What are the hand signs? How did you find out about them? Really interesting, I'd like to know more. EDIT: I see, he's going to establish his own during the speech, rather than use a pre-arranged set. NLP I suppose.

Closing the book soon gentlemen, offering last minute specials on the follwing three phrases:

1) "New Spirit of Co-operation" 3-1
2) "a New America" 2-1
3) "Shoop da woop" 100-1

[edit on 20-1-2009 by HiAliens]

Well I guess my predictions turned out okay but not that good. I mean it was 18 minutes but only when rounded and not to the second.

Unfortunately they only showed mostly his head so I couldn't make out any hand motions. It looks as if he may have not actually used them and if he did 99% of people may not have even seen them any way. Its like he suddenly stopped using abundant hand motions all of a sudden. Not to say that no NLP was used during the speech since I didn't really analyze it enough to know.

Obama's NLP skills are explained in a highly biased yet mostly true article at:
www.pennypresslv.com...

This was widely discussed at the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-1-2009 by truthquest]

new topics

top topics

join