It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Jerks Drive Certain Cars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Chrysler will stop making the PT Cruisers in the next few years. They announced it about a year ago. There are rumors China is interested in buying the model and continually making the vehicle, but Chrysler denied it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The Chrysler PT Cruiser is a complete failure of a car. It's way underpowered. Before they Turbo'ed the cruiser I heard it could barely make it up to safe freeway speeds. THey had to put in the turbo to make it capable of being street worthy.

But It's not too bad on the inside. I remember laughing at my buddy when he rolled up in his new car-A Maroon PT Cruiser. He had to trade in his harley for it. you know family n all to take care of. kids. the wife had a SUV. SO he got the dinker car. Funny thing is this guy I know who drove the PT Cruiser (no longer owns it) weighed about 250+ was 6,2 and a Lt. in one of the west coast SEAL teams. He would tolerate me razzing him about his "ride" but would probably beat the crap out of somebody else for laughing at him. Even he was embarrassed by that car. But what are ya gunna do. Gotta save money to spend it on the kids.

So personally I think that those driving PT Cruisers are either in a bad spot and thats all they could get, it's a enterprise rent-a -car while the real cars in the shop, the person really likes small clown cars, or is a complete idiot.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Whats up with guys driving Miata's. just curious. that always makes me wonder.

that and the del sol. Knew a guy in HS who drove one of those. He would wear "bill cosby" argyle turtleneck sweaters in the summer and even the girls made fun of the car. called it a green tic tac.

what'd this guy do with this hot rod. supped it up of course. got that baby up to 125HP Put rims on it and a kazoo on the tail pipe. Whooo Hoooo!!!!

Sad part. I graduated HS in 97. he's still driving the damned thing. Sad.

<< 1   >>

join