It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 End of the world...how can anyone take this seriously?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Idk what the hell is going to happen....Though it is everywhere
Anyone play Assasins Creed 2?
The game takes place in 2012 and the plot is to stop a company named Abstergo ( Modern day Templars) from launching a satelitte into space and start the "New World Order"

Now if that game wasnt made for this site then idk what was

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Akoostikreiki

It does sound paranoid and kooky, yeah!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Akoostikreiki

THAT.... is effing weird, man.

[I wonder what other games are out there, like this?!]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
A lot of games nowadays have ATS-related stuff.

Nothing new.

As long as people buy the goods then it's good for business which is always good.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yes they do...Resident Evil 4's main enemies were the Illuminos I believe or something to that effect...The evil company in the game in called UMBRELLA (play on words perhaps?)
A few other games like Deus Ex have alot of refrences in them but Assasins Creed 2 was too creepy...Theres actual letters from the Rockefellers you can look at in the game..It shows alot of FDR and Tesla and the Atom Bomb aswell as numerous mentions of New World Order and "a war that has been going on for ages" also it brings up a VERY intresting notion of what the Garden of Eden could be...And there are TONS of ancient symbols alot of all seeing eyes and pyramids...perhaps I'll start a topic on it since I'm gettin off topic now

And honestly persoanlly after playing the game I am coming to the conclusion that the whole 2012 thing could possibly be connected to the NWO...
All they gotta do is wait for that day everyone is "expecting" and then cause something or fake something and concvince the world "THE PROPHECY THE PROHECIES WERE TRUE!" and then bam the start of the New World Order

Have I played to much video games latley?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I think the general public (a good % of people anyhow) are so convinced that something will in fact happen during 2012.

Ever hear of someone who ponders and dwells on something for so long and after awhile, it seems real to said person no matter how inconceivable it is? Well, im thinking something is gonna happen due to the public being so psyched out about the matter. It could spell doom of sorts.....looting and rioting....maybe even a nuclear war happens due to tensions getting high around that point and time.....

Other words, something just isnt gonna magically "happen" and the world ends or disaster takes place...Its gonna be us (the people) that make said events happen because we already think it WILL happen before it even takes place when fact is, nothing was probably gonna happen otherwise...until mankind did their own-selves in due to believing in something so strongly, whether it fact or not, believed in it and made it happen.

Get what im trying to say here?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Blackend]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackend
I think the general public (a good % of people anyhow) are so convinced that something will in fact happen during 2012.

Ever hear of someone who ponders and dwells on something for so long and after awhile, it seems real to said person no matter how inconceivable it is? Well, im thinking something is gonna happen due to the public being so psyched out about the matter. It could spell doom of sorts.....looting and rioting....maybe even a nuclear war happens due to tensions getting high around that point and time.....

Other words, something just isnt gonna magically "happen" and the world ends or disaster takes place...Its gonna be us (the people) that make said events happen because we already think it WILL happen before it even takes place when fact is, nothing was probably gonna happen otherwise...until mankind did their own-selves in due to believing in something so strongly, whether it fact or not, believed in it and made it happen.

Get what im trying to say here?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Blackend]

Yes, I see what you're getting at.

How much of the world population would have to be aware of 2012 before we would create such an event through our beliefs?

I think it would have to be an overwhelming majority?

Maybe this is why we have it being advertised all over the place, there's even been a movie about it.

Possibly it is some type of experiment?

Who really knows?

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
no its not true the world will see more good news like IRAN WILL BE ATTACKED BY MY BROTHER ISRAEL then many changes in the world will take place yes may see more earth quakes and other problems, yes the wold will be more and more deeper in trouble corruption will make a new high, many new good and bad will happen, so take life as it comes, fear will kill you, do not fear my brother human beings, i want to ask my self are they aliens really living on this earth or the human beings just fear for nothing, so called godman enzo and the alien don, thats me

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I remember wanting to post on this thread in August of last year. I had probably typed a few hundred characters and decided that my opinion wasn't worth anyone’s time to read it

To this day, I still firmly believe in a major global change. Last August, I might have believed in massive destruction, but that has changed over time. I haven't been able to cross reference enough historical sources to completely believe in "cyclical destruction" theory.

I do enjoy Jay Weidner's work on the cross in France, and have found a few other things about why each 6500 years or quarter of a precession ends in minor global catastrophes. Finally, Randall Carlson the "cyclical destruction" Geologist raised my eyebrow.

I'm starting to lean towards an uprising of some sort. Like a plain consciousness shift in general.

Maybe the 2012 new age machine is actual planting the seeds and its all part of the culling the "NWO" wants so badly.

It all is interesting to ponder, but I haven't changed my life a ton because of it. My life changed in a ton of ways, and then I found the theories. It was a spooky coincidence to me, and mainly the basis of my personal beliefs.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yeah ,..the possibility of 2012 is as believable as weathermen,.
they predict the future all the time and are never really right
'
''
'

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
What people choose to believe is their business. Personally I enjoy reading about the different theories and do hope a number are just that, theories.

I do have a problem with people who call people names or categorize people because they feel strongly about a subject.

I am curious as to why it bothers some to a point where they have to point it out.

He has a fear of dying. This is why most people fear this thing if it is true.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Something is going to happen and even the elder states that our ancestors will return. I believe these ancestors are the anunnaki. But generally if they return Nibiru would of passed by maybe causing a change of some sort.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
noticed that he didn't place the Hopi prophecies or any Native American prophecies on that list.

People have a hard time debunking them.

lol it was bumped didn't realize it was an old thread.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

These are the actual facts relating to the comet.

Here are the facts: Comet C/2002 V1

The size of the nucleus (the solid center of the comet)
is approximately 0.5 to 0.7 kilometers. 1 kilometer =
0.6 miles
The size of the coma (this is the glowing snowball) is
indeed the size of two Jupiter's. Approximately 293,000
kilometers or 176,000 miles in diameter.

Amazing how the disinfo thrives and the actual facts get forgotten.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
finally someone with sense in his head@! everyone is wishing for the end of the world because they deep down want a better life more free.

but you know what after Y2k i think 80% of all psychics out there got exposed as fruads!!!

it's good to look back on history and realise who was predicting true and who was not

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join