It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe the Plumber plugs Israel over Gaza offensive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Joe the Plumber plugs Israel over Gaza offensive

www.reuters.com

SDEROT, Israel (Reuters) - Joe the Plumber has plunged into the Gaza war.

Covering the conflict for PJTV.com, a U.S. conservative website, Joe Wurzelbacher was in the southern Israeli town of Sderot on Sunday, a target of rockets from the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip, and defended Israel's 16-day-old offensive.

"I've seen some very bad press about Israel," said Wurzelbacher, a colorful figure in the U.S. presidential campaign in which defeated Republican John McCain cited the Ohio plumber as an example of someone who would be hurt by Democrat Barack Obama's tax plan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.timesonline.co.uk

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
When you get someone like Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher to propagandise for Israel you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Is this the type of character that has become the American every man? The guy was not even a plumber, owed money to the IRS and is not even a licensed to work as an apprentice.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
To me, it just confirms my suspicions. Joe the Plumber was a plant.

I mean, I pretty much knew it anyway, but this confirms it.
There is something profoundly wrong with using propaganda in such a manner in order to try and win a political election. I also think it is hilarious that someone can go to such lengths and still come up short.

Oh, and don't worry about people not seeing through this Israeli BS. The Government's lies aren't any good anymore and people are starting to see the forest THROUGH the trees. And it is about time.
Don't get me wrong, it isn't a massive shift, but there is a shift occuring nonetheless.

And I also realize that misses the point that people are there suffering now and can't wait on American's to "change"... But honestly, there isn't much America is going to do right now, anyhow. We're pretty bogged down ourselves at the moment... All I'm saying is that yes, it is funny that they used this professional disinformationist to trump up some sympathy, but it didn't work before and it won't work this time.
People are fed up.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Man.. I hope Joe gets those tax breaks he so desperately needs.

I wonder how many more starving plumbers can hop on a plane and report on something they would otherwise not know too much about.

Jetting over to the Middle East on a whim and a prayer could get quite expensive... Unless, of course, someone is funding him.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

No, I think Joe works for Fox, now.
Joe the Plumber war correspondent
I don't think he was a plant. They would've picked someone more estimable, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Politicians plant questioners all the time. The simple fact that he generated so much controversy in his loaded remarks is exactly WHY he was picked up by FOX...
The evil bastards at FOX said "hey, look at this guy, he sure does lie well. Lets give him a job, he'll fit right in here."

I mean, that even makes the matter WORSE, knowing that he took on a job at Faux News.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

I was wrong, it's NOT Fox he works for.
It's something called PajamasTV

new topics

top topics

join