It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Web Bot **VIDEO**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

This is quite interesting guys take a look at this , with mainstream science now advertising the fact that all the grids may go down in 2012 and cause chaos the old web bot might me on to something.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Cool!!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey great video, I've been one of the so called loonies following the web bot and actually have been fairly impressed by it. One thing people got to keep in mind if the web bot isn't perfect and isn't always clear, just like the future. Also is this George Ure from urbansurvival.com?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmall89
Hey great video, I've been one of the so called loonies following the web bot and actually have been fairly impressed by it. One thing people got to keep in mind if the web bot isn't perfect and isn't always clear, just like the future. Also is this George Ure from urbansurvival.com?

According to ufoblog its Mr.Jay Weidner.

source

Full video found here.

edit to add video

[edit on 11/1/09 by Rhain]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Cool post.

I've been hearing recently about the ol' Web Bot and what it has to say about 2012. Is there anyone who could perhaps point me in the direction of where to look for information like this? A link perhaps?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
With all due respect to the man in the video, he is wrong about something’s that he is talking about in this video. I am though, fascinated by other things that he is addressing. I would like to hear more elaborations regarding this, “Center of the galaxy particles, that scientists are picking up” because I haven’t read anything regarding this. Maybe someone could show me something that I missed in my research?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnathanrs
With all due respect to the man in the video, he is wrong about something’s that he is talking about in this video. I am though, fascinated by other things that he is addressing. I would like to hear more elaborations regarding this, “Center of the galaxy particles, that scientists are picking up” because I haven’t read anything regarding this. Maybe someone could show me something that I missed in my research?

Scientists have discovered intense volleys of cosmic ray particles are shot out of the center of the galaxy. The first person to discover this is Dr. Paul LaViolette

www.etheric.com...

How this ties in even more with 2012:

projectavalon.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't know guys, this smells alot like that chicken little routine from '99. It just fans the flames.

The part when he said "It's not really a revolution, its something else. Like an evolution, maybe."

Laugh Out Loud. That was good.

Great video!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This web bot thing is a load of phish...
I have seen many doom and gloom coming from it and not coming true
kx

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Our Sun always goes through a cycle. I was on this a while back. Looking at Earth field magnetic data.

www.universetoday.com...

Our Sun is very close to the calmest point of its 11-year cycle of activity, what scientists call the "Solar Minimum". But that doesn't mean it's totally quiet. In mid-December, NASA/ESA's Ulysses spacecraft encountered a torrent of particles bursting from the Sun's southern pole.

However, now I am seeing this . . .

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Sun's protective 'bubble' is shrinking

The protective bubble around the sun that helps to shield the Earth from harmful interstellar radiation is shrinking and getting weaker, Nasa scientists have warned.
New data has revealed that the heliosphere, the protective shield of energy that surrounds our solar system, has weakened by 25 per cent over the past decade and is now at it lowest level since the space race began 50 years ago.

Errr . . . how'd I miss this?

NASA:
www.jpl.nasa.gov...

ulysses.jpl.nasa.gov...

You would think that with our own magnetic field, wandering over to Siberia at a good clip now, would be enough.
We get a strike two curveball from good ole Sol.

What you think will come next?
A meteorite fastball?

Stay tuned in folks.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A lot of people will end up dead, just like a lot of people are dying now. Whether you believe in this or not at least admit to yourselves that it would be a really good idea to try to prepare for the possibility of.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

I have been a follower of the webbot, but I have to say, I don't put much into them anymore.

They built up the "twin earthquakes" as being in the modelspace for 1 1/2 years. I had believed them. They obviously missed that BIG TIME - I am thrilled it did not happen!

Besides here at ats, I also stuck my neck out with various people who I know personally, due to my wanting to warn them about the quakes and all the other things mentioned (to prepare). So since I really believed - and was (what I thought - was helping people) warning people, now no one takes me seriously about anything, anymore.

My friends (many very conservative - older people) don't listen to anything I say - about the economic situation - whereas they did used to listen to me.

So, will I still look at what they say? Yes

But will I believe much of it? not at this time.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Another Video on the web bot

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Interesting...

I was reading through a post from October.
10/06/2008 to be exact.

The gentleman in the video mentioned that the Web Bot predicted that something was to happen on October 6th.
- He also said that was that was rock bottom for us in the Financial crisis.

Over 500 Members

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread was to congratulate ATS for hitting 500 registered users.
The thread starter then asked what the all time high for registered users on at one time.
And it was that day.

I love stumbling on dumb stuff.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Interesting find! ^^^

As for the video, I believe this is the beginning; in terms of videos of the "higher up" recognizing that this is going on!

The next couple years should be interesting for that web-bot!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Actually, they said that twin quakes did happen about a week after they were predicted, but they weren't here in the US, and they weren't as bad as forcast. But they did appear.

However, their track record was pretty good before that.

Does anyone have any recording of the actual radio show that this guy is referring to? I'd love to hear Cliff talk about it in his own words. Can anyone give a link to the audio? Or tell me what show he was on that day?

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join