It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GPS 'wristwatch' maps kids whereabouts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

This company is attempting to make mega money out of people's fears.
I bet their own propaganda will highlight all the detail's and benefits of knowing where your child it 100 % of time.

As kids, we all did things and went places we should not of, it was all part of growing up.

And before anyone states, "but there could be unsavoury people out there ", I know. As kids our parents tought us to say no to strangers and to stay away from some people. Parents these days seem un-interested in teaching their kids street safety.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Exactly as predicted, read this thread which is also in breaking news. It's about sex offenders in California being tracked by GPS.

They started microchipping pets. Then they put GPS units in hot cars and expensive machinery, to prevent theft. They're now watching kids and sex offenders with GPS... wait a few months or so and another group will also be included.

Imagine the game being played on the video screen... you've got one sex offender blip chasing around two kiddy blips, while the government looks on and watches it live... sick.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this technology. We've had electronical tagging for years! Criminals, tracking wild animals, whale migration. What about mentally handicapped people too? It'd help in social care OAP's. We also have SATNAV and anti theft tracking devices in all sorts of things and there's been no real outrage.........until now we're talking about people. But I do agree that in the wrong hands like anything can be destructive or enslaving.

Look, I've no kids, I hope, but if I did and felt the need to use this type of technology then i would to protect my kids. Who wouldn't for the safety of their children?

I know many of you will say that the kids will have lost their freedom and blah blah and I agree that this technology, like many, many more can be used for ill-gains by the NWO, Illuminati, Elite whatever. RFID tagging in products, mobile phones can be tracked, facial rocognition software in CCTV networksa that are global btw....registration plate recognition, trackers in web browsers....

But that's the clever thing though isn't it? Proper Hegellian.....the "democratic" countries of the world, I'll use the UK or even USA, are allowing the systematic breakdown of society....all the danger on our streets shovelled down our throats on TV and in other media creating fear thus giving the people another problem. Only now they are tapping into your love for your child and your responsibility as a parent to protect that child.

As I say I don't have kids but it I wouldn't blame anyone who believes in what the future MAY hold, in terms of NWO etc., to cast things aside for the comfort in knowing that if ANYTHING ever happens, relative dies, or emergency of sorts whatever, they can find their children in seconds......you guys have an insight most sheeple dont

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join