It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do anti-masons know "whats really going on" when they claim most masons dont?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

The anti-mason attackers are no different from the anti-Catholic, anti-Jesuit, anti-Jewish, anti-Muslim, or anti-(any group) attackers.
They take some misconstrued information, pass it off as fact, and then develop an entire scenario, whereby the group they are attacking controls the world, but as you have said, if they are so powerful, and most of the adherents of the group don't even know what the power is, how can the small group actually wield the power to control things?

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, after all, this is ATS, and conspiracy theories are generated for just about anything you can think of. A few might have some traction, but the vast majority of them exist only in the poster's mind.

Have a nice evening.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
This is a recurring theme on this board, so much so that I want anti-mason opinions to explain it to me because it just isn't making any sense. Non anti-masons can feel free to chime too.

Every single time a fantastical allegation is thrown at masons, and refuted, anti-masons on the board inform the masons that they don't know whats "really" going on and that the information about the truth is kept only for the "high level masons" (which don't exist either, but that is a whole other topic).

If the anti-masons are correct, we have a extremely secret and completely sealed higher echelon of masons that are capable of keeping all the secrets from the vast majority of members 100% of the time throughout masonic history. If the high level masons are so good at doing this such that all the rest of the masons are left in the dark, how exactly is it that anti-masons know the truth about what is "really" going on?

We have a group of ultra-secret masons so powerful and so elite that no one except them knows whats really going on and no actual other mason does, but anti-masons know all about it? This is a paradox to me.

1st of all you're not a mason and I really don't care what you're opinion of anti-mason is. The Freemasonry organization attracts this attention just as any secret organization does, yet they cry saying they are good for the citizens and they go out of their way to show it, as if they are trying to buy off their secrecy. The same way you're going out of your way to discredit posters on here, saying that you're a lowlevelmason and that we are foolish to think of a higher ring because you don't have the whereabouts of it? Well isn't it funny how the sheople and the people that believe in the system are quick to deny 9/11 just like you're denying our theories and sources about the system you claim to be in and believe in.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
First off, thanks everyone for your thoughtful and reasonable replies - mostly.

Originally posted by DarkStar86
1st of all you're not a mason and I really don't care what you're opinion of anti-mason is.

Right, I just go around attending meetings and they somehow magically let me in, and then I post on message board for the heck of it. And you obviously couldn't be bothered to read anything before spouting off, since I haven't stated anything about my opinions of anti-masons in this thread.

Oh wait, let me guess, your that "special" time of anti-mason where every time a mason points out the holes in your reasoning, they magically aren't masons anymore and are for some reason posing

The Freemasonry organization attracts this attention just as any secret organization does, yet they cry saying they are good for the citizens and they go out of their way to show it, as if they are trying to buy off their secrecy.

Big problem - it isn't a secret organization. Please tell me what is secret about it as you go LOOK UP THE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE RITUAL.

The same way you're going out of your way to discredit posters on here, saying that you're a lowlevelmason and that we are foolish to think of a higher ring because you don't have the whereabouts of it? Well isn't it funny how the sheople and the people that believe in the system are quick to deny 9/11 just like you're denying our theories and sources about the system you claim to be in and believe in.

Your wacko theories about 9/11 aren't what I am talking about here. Its a completely invalid metaphor. As a mason, I would happen to know about it. I think you are extremely misguided in believing in mythical higher level masons because - if you had bothered to do any research - you would find just why it couldn't happen.

And imagine that, you still can't tell me how you know all about that evil cabal of high level masons why masons themselves don't know about it

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

My wacko theories about 9/11
that just put a nail in your coffin. Tell that to the millions of 9/11 truther's. You're more ignorant than I thought. Let me guess? Baby boomer? Raised in the most normal American way possible? You're probably just angry you're generations dream is crumbling away and are running away from the truth. You probably think you're special because you're a mason, going around on message boards with your childish avatar. Defending the bs you believe.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

that just put a nail in your coffin. Tell that to the millions of 9/11 truther's. You're more ignorant than I thought. Let me guess? Baby boomer? Raised in the most normal American way possible? You're probably just angry you're generations dream is crumbling away and are running away from the truth. You probably think you're special because you're a mason, going around on message boards with your childish avatar. Defending the bs you believe.

Ding, ding, ding: anti-mason tactic number 1 - when you have no way of reasonably responding to the topic at hand, try to derail the thread.

There is nothing special at all about being a mason - its incredibly easy to do. But you appear to be very jealous

[edit on 11-1-2009 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

You just insulted LowLevelmason. Yes, he made a off hand remark about your views on 9/11. Remarkably this is a conspiracy site, many opinions differ.
You've pretty much passed judgment without having met him.
For what it's worth, LowLevelMason doesn't even have a avatar. Dunno why you're making fun of it.
If you don't feal like playing nice, ignore one another.

Backon topic, how do you consider yourself to be more in the know than members of the fraternty?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by DarkStar86

You just insulted LowLevelmason. Yes, he made a off hand remark about your views on 9/11. Remarkably this is a conspiracy site, many opinions differ.
You've pretty much passed judgment without having met him.
For what it's worth, LowLevelMason doesn't even have a avatar. Dunno why you're making fun of it.
If you don't feal like playing nice, ignore one another.

Backon topic, how do you consider yourself to be more in the know than members of the fraternty?

Sometimes the truth is insulting to the ignorant, you can't prevent that.

Avatar meaning his identity on this board and using the name LowLevelMason to provoke the idea of higher level masons then argue with poster's that their isn't. Why? for What purpose? Sounds like a troll to me.

How is it this poster only shows his perspective and isn't asked about it and when other poster's who try to argue him with several sources and perspectives get trashed?

This forum is trying to kill curiosity and inspiration which prevents others from opening their minds a little bit to share their perspective for fear of being called a lunatic.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

No wonder you are so angry then. You must feel so insulted by all the truth being presented to you.

Avatar meaning his identity on this board and using the name LowLevelMason to provoke the idea of higher level masons then argue with poster's that their isn't. Why? for What purpose? Sounds like a troll to me.

Ah, another baseless accusation. Sorry, but the mythical and false idea of "high level masons" has been around far before I was here. Perhaps you never heard of the literary device called "sarcasm" - I recommend you look it up.

How is it this poster only shows his perspective and isn't asked about it and when other poster's who try to argue him with several sources and perspectives get trashed?

Actually, people like you insult, berate, and throw sewage at me pretty much all the time. However, I have yet to see anyone I've argued with about high level masons present any evidence (hint - there isn't any because it isn't real). Maybe you should stop making things up?

This forum is trying to kill curiosity and inspiration which prevents others from opening their minds a little bit to share their perspective for fear of being called a lunatic.

I am happy that you have appointed yourself God of the forum, but unfortunately you don't get to say why its here. ATS staff do - and they say its free discussion about anything involving secret societies. I don't think freemasonry is a secret society and unfortunately 95% of this board is filled with threads about masonry and no one is looking at the real ones, but we're quite on topic.

It is true that there are enough smart people here to squash anti-mason propaganda campaigns like yours. Its not about "opening your mind," its about not being gullible.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Think of it like this: Is it causing a problem in existence? There is division, when there should be unity; "Their" goal is unity, yet do they cause division?If it is Land of The Free, Home of the Brave, then why not be Brave enough to let information be Free. Why is there secrecy?Is this one of the worst deceptions that there is? Don't you know that people have the potential to be good?Think if there were "outside forces" using beings on earth as chess pieces. Do you think it would be to their advantage to use secrecy from each other? That way they can manipulate, and cause effects to their advantage.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by problemsolvr

if there were no secrets, would it still be on your mind as to what really goes on in the lodge? If everything masons did was out in the open, would more want to join to be part of the fraternity? It doesn't matter what the secrets are, it just matters that they are there. And yes you can find them all out on google. But the fun of the fraternity is learning about these things on you own and coming to your own conclusion as to what they mean to you.

Back on topic, I would love to see some proof of your theories Darkstar. That way we could see where you gained you knowlege from and perhaps be better informed masons.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The Freemasonry organization attracts this attention just as any secret organization does, yet they cry saying they are good for the citizens and they go out of their way to show it, as if they are trying to buy off their secrecy.

We're not a secret organization, we're a private one.

that just put a nail in your coffin. Tell that to the millions of 9/11 truther's.

Tell that to experts that have actually debunked the 9/11 conspiracy. Plus this isn't about 9/11 this is about Freemasonry.

You probably think you're special because you're a mason, going around on message boards with your childish avatar. Defending the bs you believe.

Speaking of childish.

You're proof of that.

reply to post by problemsolvr

We have the right to privacy.

"The secrets of this earth are not for all men to see, but only for those who will seek them."
~Ayn Rand (1905 - 1982)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join