It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here are my predictions for the end of the first Obama term(2012-13).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

As always happen when there is a new Year & begining of a new administration there are messages arriving to my inbox asking for my predictions for the future and what can I see for the years of the first term of President Obama.

I would prefer to talk about the final result of the entire period of the following 4 years, what can we expect the world in the transicion between 2012 and 2013 would be after this Obama term?, and try to describe what are my impressions about it.

This is what I perceive:

- The great recession we have at present will be ended for 2013. Here there are two important factors to underline:

First the new goverment is going to give the highest possibly priority to refrain the wave of speculation among the big economical groups & stock market traders that finally will be proven were the great responsibles of the so unusual increasing of the petroelum prices since 2007.

Secondly, that improving in the Economy will be boosted also by the continuation of a war economy for a while, since of course the external enemies will continue creating problems.

So that means that for the ones that think there will not be more conflict in the short term I have bad news, although one thing it is true, the 2 wars of the Bush Legacy will be ended by the Obama administration.

- The huge political polarization of the American population will be also reaching its end after the 2012 election, the political forces that are pushing for the radicalization of the division will be defeated as a consequence of that electoral result. Nevertheless, that will occur after various so critical moments for the national unity of the USA, boosted by a fierce opposition of the most conservator sectors of the Republican party against the Obama rule.

- The political confrontation between some Latin American countries leadered by Venezuela and USA also will be already surpassed, although the relationship with that part of the world must be completly redefined. I don't see Hugo Chavez continuing in the power after 2013. In fact, I feel that he could be defeated by a coup d'etat, but this time that action will be arranged not by the current oppostion forces but by various of his most close colaborators.

- On 2012 we will be living the climax but running to the end of the International conflict started with the middle east war that is so near to begin. I think if Israel would survive that war, that is something I see with a lot of skepticism, will be at a very high cost of lose of human lives, also let me say that I can see at last the appearition of a free Palestinian State, suppported by the entire islamic world.

- By 2013 there will be a drastic restructuration in various points of the political borders of mediterranean Europe, The balcans, Central Asia, Middle East and even in the far East as consequence of the World conflict, the map will have significant changes with respect to the one we have at present.

- Countries that will have hard proofs of courage to affront due to the instable political general situation until 2013: Israel, Italy, Greece, Spain, Russia, America, Venezuela, Egypt, morroco, Kosovo, Korea, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Tunisia, Pakistan, Arabia, Taiwan, Bolivia, Cuba and the transcaucasia.

- Also we would have lived a lot of grave natural disasters caused by the damage on the global balance produced by the uncontroled polution of the planet, and possibly that would change the ecological conscience of the humanity.

- New alternative energetic technologies will be competing with the petroleum and gaining the favor of the public. Two major discoveries will offer hope for the current crisis: the use of engines that combust mixtures with Alcohol and the use of the transformation of the sun energy into electricity.

- On November 2012 ,of course, another Bush will be running for the Presidence, just only to try to continue that political dinasty and the personal caprices of his Great Daddy. However, I feel to be frank that the American people will not be so lack of political memory to support such a crazy project and it is quite probable that another Democratic term will come.

- The Aids and Cancer will be treated efficiently with new Medical terapies based primarly in the holistic approach, as well on the use of the energy to cure and particulary the ultrasound and electromagnetic fields.

- New close encounters with Alien civilizations will have place in different points of the planet, for that epoch we would have a clear idea about their trully intentions and a new renaicense leading us to a great jump in the spiritual evolution will be boosted by that fact.

it will be the begining of a New era in which the focusing on the material goods and the instincts will be transfered to the developing of the spiritual gifts, the subconcious mind & the universal kingdom of 1000 years of Peace & harmony promised by all the great religious traditions.

- Between 2013 to 2016 a so important political figure in America, a Woman will lead the continent to a new era of international peace and mutual understanding, with possibly great legal changes , even a new Constitution or a so fundamental amendment. I can see that it is possible that that person can be elected President of USA for 2016.

- A so important set of so revealing letters that refer to a very secret society will be discovered and released to the public showing many hidden facts that decided the end of the WWII, but also the existence of parallel powers inside de Western democracies conspiring in political Assasesinations of the 1960's in USA. ( Kennedy's, Luther king, Malcom X, etc)

- By 2013 a New Pope will be leading the Catholic church that will emerge as an heroic institution after its decisive role to save the world of the international war.

Thanks for your attention,
Happy New Year,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 1/11/2009 by The angel of light]

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

This winter 2012-2013 has carried so soon the acomplishment of two of my predictions that were released publically in this thread exactly 4 years and one month ago, when President Barack Obama was just arriving first time to the power.

If you check my original post, the one that opened the discussion here, I predicted that for this time Palestine will get finally international recognition as a free State. This situation occurred just on November 30th, when finally the General Assembly of the UN accepted with an overhelming votation in favor that Palestine must be upgraded from just observer state to as a non member State, the same status that the City State of Vatican has had since the creation of the Organization.

Here some links about this Historical event that I announced it was going to coincide with the transition of Obama toward his second term:

www.democracynow.org...

www.cbsnews.com...

The second so meaningful situation I predicted to have happened for this epoch is the definitive good bye to Hugo Chavez Frias as a leader of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, and this is actually occurring with his so advance ilness of Cancer that during the last weeks is entering in perhaps the most critical face, with his complete abscense of the public arena, as it is reported by many reliable reports.

This prediction has been accomplished in spite of the declarations of Hugo Chavez than just at the end of 2011 was claimed to be completly cured of his Cancer:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Now, Venezuela es a country theoreticaly ruled by an abscent President that is recluded in a Hospital of la Havana, Cuba, and effectively by the Vice-President Nicolas Maduro.

Pls check:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.3news.co.nz...

www.policymic.com...

The Third so important event that I also predicted on my original post on this thread is that for this year of 2013 a New Pope will be ruling the Catholic Church. Well, this event has taken place just today when officially Benedict XVI has announced to the world his resignation to the Throne of St Peter for the next 28th of february at 20 hrs.

This news is pushing the most important Christian congregation of the world into a marathonic conclave that might be arranged and also produce an election in just three weeks from now, of a new successor of St Peter.

Here the impacting news as it is reported by different media, when the world is still atonished for the first resignation of a Pope in six centuries:

news.yahoo.com...

www.nytimes.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

As I also predicted in January of 2009 with respect to this epoch, there are incresing rumors in the UFO research circles that we are approaching gradually to the closest encounter with alien life to be happen in this 2013, something that even goverments and world leaders seems to be preparing to deal with.

Pls check:
coolinterestingstuff.com...
www.disinfo.com...
americankabuki.blogspot.com...
www.youtube.com...

Finaly the fifth important accomplishmet of my forecast for this winter is the increasing rumors that another member of the Bush political clan will be disclosing his intentions to run for the white house, news that is now circulating in the media agencies, from comments that even refer as a source to the declarations on late November of Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida, and his own son.

Pls check:
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

www.examiner.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 2/11/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

Angel Of Light post January 11th 2009: " I can see at last the appearition of a free Palestinian State, suppported by the entire islamic world."

Angel Of Light post January 11th 2009: "- By 2013 a New Pope will be leading the Catholic church that will emerge as an heroic institution after its decisive role to save the world of the international war.."

Angel Of Light post January 11th 2009;"
I don't see Hugo Chavez continuing in the power after 2013."

Angel Of Light post January 11th 2009;"
New close encounters with Alien civilizations will have place in different points of the planet, for that epoch we would have a clear idea about their trully intentions and a new renaicense leading us to a great jump in the spiritual evolution will be boosted by that fact"

Angel Of Light post January 11th 2009;
"On November 2012 ,of course, another Bush will be running for the Presidence, just only to try to continue that political dinasty and the personal caprices of his Great Daddy."

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Below is the link to my personal thread created on 2007 about the pontificate of His Holiness Benedict XVI, there is a remarkable parallelism in between what I described in my predictions about what it was going to be his important rule over the Catholic Church, contrasted with what actually happened in these last 7 years.

Perhaps the most interesting aspect is although many predicted this was going to be a mere Pontificate of transition, however, it brought to the world very interesting moments of enlightening in crucial topics of the post modernity, like the preservation of the world peace, the condemnation of the violence and the criminal organizations in all its forms and a deep reflection on the dramatic negative consequences carried out by the unregulated capitalism to the world economy.

Pls read it at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You are on to something here... Why this isn't picking up the attention of ATS, puzzles me

S&F to the OP (opening post).

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Dear Voyger2,

I am going to use your last post in this thread as an opportunity to refresh it, and to underline that indeed I am not possibly one of the members of ATS or BTS that open more threads or post more frequently, but when I come my readers know that I have something meaningful to say, that my predictions are actual prophecies, that soon or later they arrive to accomplishment and I don't defraud the interest or attention of whoever track them carefully.

Here for instance, we can see how this week once more, as it has happened since the very end of 2012, Jeb Bush has again appeared publically to express his concerns about the migratory reform that President Obama launched yesterday, through the way of an executive action, something that I also predicted it was going to occur in other of my threads, since very long time ago, on 2010, showing that his decision to contend for the Republican Nomination for the 2012 Presidential election is really very serious, as I predicted it was going to occur.

Here the news of today that is part of the long sequence of carefully prepared public apparitions of Mr Bush to boost his campaign to the Presidency.

news.yahoo.com...

About a month ago, also his own brother, President George W Bush confirmed his intention to pursue the candidacy:

www.cnn.com...

Here, also the link to my thread , in other forum of ATS, in which I predicted the Immigration reform of Obama since July 5th of 2010:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your attention to my threads,

The Angel of lightness

Post by the angel of Lightness, Jan 11th 2009,
another Bush will be running for the Presidence, just only to try to continue that political dinasty and the personal caprices of his Great Daddy. However, I feel to be frank that the American people will not be so lack of political memory to support such a crazy project and it is quite probable that another Democratic term will come.

edit on 11/21/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

join