It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Freedom & Democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well then, i've been talking to alot of soldiers and to be soldiers lately on they're views of what they're fighting or going to be fighting for. Here are my top 3 responses.

#1--Freedom
#2--Democracy
#3--World Peace

I'm writing this thread to make people realize, that these three things that were so eager to fight for, are things that we do not have ourselves.

A great man once said " There is no greater Slavery, then those who falsely believe they are free" And that is what our society is.

WE ARE NOT FREE
WE DO NOT HAVE A DEMOCRACY
WE WILL NEVER ATTAIN WORLD PIECE THROUGH MILITARY FORCE

We have been fooled by our masters. What a grand plan they had, to take a whole continent, give them a constitution, laws to govern themselves and a government that works for itself, instead of it's people. Then they sell it as freedom, just because were not living in thatch huts and we have supposed "rights".

The media is also a big player in this web of dis-information we are fed. They keep up the illusion by reminding us how nice it is to live in NA, where we can move about freely, say what we want (not since the Patriot Act), pray to whome ever we want (debatable) and elect our own government officials (not since the 80's).

My question is, why would ANYBODY, knowning all this, put they're lives on the line, in a foreign country to promote a lie, fed to us from the smiling faces box, and our lame duck politicians?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Huh, Never got any responses from this and it's from a while back.

Anybody have any thoughts on the issue.

It's becoming mroe and more of an issue now, with all the tension going on in the world.

What lie will they feed our troops this time to put their lives on the line?

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Your right bud North America isn't free in anyway, heck I mention to some folks about what really happened on 9/11 and there in total shock from what I said simply because there so tuned into the MSM. Freedom of speech doesn't exist in any of the three countries on the NA contient. The Military Industrial Complex is massive in size I've seen here in Canada several times with companies like GE, lockheed and martian setting up in every city or small town.

It's madness I tell ya nobody cares or even wants to investigate the idea

new topics

join