It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States will cease to exist within 3 years

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Thank you for your post. So much wisdom there...and wisdom differs from knowledge.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

I may have hit the wrong option earlier, I wanted to reply to your post and thank you. Much wisdom there. The gap is wide between wisdom and knowledge.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I could see people fleeing a disintegrating US for Canada, but I find mass flight to Mexico much less believable.

The US, for all its faults, still has tons of natural resources. It has some of the richest farmland in the world, and it has the world's largest coal reserves. There are many other minerals there, from bauxite and aluminum to iron and silver ore. There is still fresh water and virgin forest. Mexico, on the other hand, is much tapped out and is already on the verge of becoming a failed state.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Put your trust in your money, your job, your country, your Government, or anything else and your trust will be found wanting.

We all have tough times a.. Don't put your trust in things that will fail you.

"We were flying over the ocean, it was nighttime, we were flying through a bad storm, we were lost, we were tired, our compass was broken and we were running low on fuel." - Anonymous

Mark 13:1 And as he came out of the temple, one of his disciples said to him, "Look, Teacher, what wonderful stones and what wonderful buildings!" 2 And Jesus said to him, "Do you see these great buildings? There will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down."

Mark 6:7 And he called the twelve and began to send them out two by two, and gave them authority over the unclean spirits. 8He charged them to take nothing for their journey except a staff—no bread, no bag, no money in their belts— 9 but to wear sandals and not put on two tunics. 10 And he said to them, "Whenever you enter a house, stay there until you depart from there. 11 And if any place will not receive you and they will not listen to you, when you leave, shake off the dust that is on your feet as a testimony against them." 12 So they went out and proclaimed that people should repent. 13 And they cast out many demons and anointed with oil many who were sick and healed them.

There should be mandatory public service required of all citizens

Foriegn service - 2 year military or 2 year peace corps

or

Domestic service - 4 year military or 4 year peace corps

The ideals should transfer over after the fall.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The U.S. shall not stand as it has for the last 100+ years. IT IS OVER.

There is not enough money on Earth to sustain that nation in the manner that it has taken for granted during all of that time. For those of its citizens who are ignorant of where its wealth truly comes from & why, please forgive me. We of the rest of the world are finding it impossible to survive your ignorance.

Americans of all stripes will soon find that they will have to live by their wits. The folk that have always lived in poverty there, surviving on the street, will find it the easiest to survive. The rest- will learn to steal, lie, cheat & kill even more than they already have- to paraphrase Scarlett O'Hara of "Gone With The Wind".

It couldn't happen to a nicer place. May you all get what you richly deserve.

No one should be able to exist in knowing denial for so long and call it innocence. The wages of sin are death.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I could see people fleeing a disintegrating US for Canada, but I find mass flight to Mexico much less believable.

Canada is 1,200 miles - Mexico is 200

Any more questions?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The U.S. shall not stand as it has for the last 100+ years. IT IS OVER.

It couldn't happen to a nicer place. May you all get what you richly deserve.

No one should be able to exist in knowing denial for so long and call it innocence. The wages of sin are death.

Can you be any more dramatic?

I'm constantly astounded by how evil and wicked people think ALL Americans are, while they are all bastions of goodness and everything everyone should strive to be. Please.

The truth is that all nations have bigots, saints, murderers, hard workers, lazy bums, homeless, apathy, glory, pride, depression.. and the list goes on. Don't break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back there, while trying to describe how our evil and wicked nation deserves to suffer and perish.

In the United States the government and the people have done some horrendous things. Just like everywhere else on the planet. And they have also done some amazing things they should be proud of. Just like everywhere else on the planet.

I've never understood a universal hatred of a people. I guess it's the same clueless folk who who call anyone from the Middle East "rag .s" and judge them by the crimes of their extremists.

I'm sure if I went to MANY families homes in Iraq, Iran, China, or you name it, I'd be treated with consideration, respect, and we'd get along great. People are people folks. And if someone from one of those countries waltzed into my home for dinner, I'd treat them with the same respect. It's a real pity people think like you do. This sort of thinking is no better than any nations who wants to commit genocide of a people. Do you even think how this sounds? No, of course not.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seonefer
There is not enough money on Earth to sustain that nation in the manner that it has taken for granted during all of that time. For those of its citizens who are ignorant of where its wealth truly comes from & why, please forgive me. We of the rest of the world are finding it impossible to survive your ignorance.

Too many people believe that the money comes from the US government when in reality it comes from god.

Too many people don't believe, too many people are ignorant, too many people are afraid, too many people don't care, too many people don't understand the greater good, too many people are blind, deaf and dumb, too many people thought they were smarter than god, too many people got greedy.

Within 3 years

[edit on 15-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Those who think that mass flight from a collapsing USA to Mexico is a viable possibility might be interested in the following recent news item, which has been reported from various sources this week:

"Mexico could collapse, U.S. military fears" :
www.suntimes.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

www.suntimes.com...

The collapse of all nations is inevitable at some point or another.

Mexico is already one step closer to anarchy than the US. The collapse of a country like Mexico with close proximity to the US would require a measured response to restore order.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

www.suntimes.com...

The report, intended to forecast threats, listed Pakistan and Mexico as nations that "bear consideration" for collapse.

www.suntimes.com...

Pakistan has nuclear weapons and there are people there who wouldn't hesitate to use them if they got thier hands on them.

Imagine a suicide car bomber with a nuclear weapon.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This Is The Answer

Find some TRUE Patriots in our Intelligence & Law Enforcement communities around the World, have them "Follow The Money", and go after the World Plutocracy

There's A Very Timely New Movie Coming Out For Us On This Subject ! Looks Awesome !

Just substitute the REAL Central Bank OF Central Banks, the BIS (Bank for International Settlements) for the IBBC (International Bank of Business and Credit) in the movie.

Coming February 13

The International

They control your money. They control your government. They control your life. And everybody pays.

movies.yahoo.com...

WATCH TRAILERS: movies.yahoo.com...

In The International, an edge-of-your-seat action thriller, Interpol Agent Louis Salinger (Clive Owen) and Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Eleanor Whitman (Naomi Watts) are determined to bring to justice one of the world's most powerful banks. Uncovering illegal activities including money laundering, arms trading, and the destabilization of governments, Salinger and Whitman's investigation takes them from Berlin to Milan to New York and to Istanbul. Finding themselves in a high-stakes chase across the globe, their relentless tenacity puts their own lives at risk as the bank will stop at nothing - even murder - to continue financing terror and war.

Official Movie Sites:

www.everybodypays.com...

www.stoptheinternational.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I love Naomi Watts! (Ok, not really on topic, but we needed a bit of humor to lighten this dreary topic up). Whatever happens will happen. We can't do much to change the outcome of what has been set into motion for decades. All we can do is find a semi-soft place to land. I wish all of you good luck in that.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amniodarone
We can't do much to change the outcome of what has been set into motion for decades.

And that's just it.

Decades or millenniums?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
2 1/2 years and counting

Real change only comes from the use of violence, allthough the CIA, Mohandas Gandhi and Martin Luther King would have you believe otherwise.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

You are saying three years, and I am saying you are an optimist.

The only thing I see preventing major civil unrest within the
next 18 months is a major turn around in the economy.

The issue between Israel and Iran is close to boiling over.

Pakistan is said to be close to collapse and while shrub was in
office they made plans to seize the nukes if the Islamists took power.

Well our prior puppet general there was given the boot, and now
the Islamists more or less run it.

We are neck deep in a total theft of the future of our children via
over 500 trillion in derivatives that are set to implode.

We are watching the country of Mexico yet again slip into civil war.

We have 68 alphabet visas to bring ppl here to the US to work for
less than citizens.

We have a porous northern and southern border that are a joke
to cross illegally.

The U6 unemployment number the government lists on its own site,
but asks news agencies not to quote, crossed the 16% level and
future predictions for 20+% are on the books.

For the first time in modern history millionaires living in the whitehouse
take out hand tools and plant a "food garden" at the whitehouse.

The ppl in Norway spend millions on a Doomsday seed vault in the
Arctic, and ppl like Ted Turner are talking like the Georgia Guidestones
are his new path to paradise.

So I say 3 years happens to be 2012, but I think things are going to
suck mightily long before then.

Just my 2 cents.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join