It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States will cease to exist within 3 years

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thread Title: The United States will Cease to Exist within 3 Years"

that would make Obama the brunt of all hostilities here in the homeland.

do you realize that in Jan the 43rd President will vacate the WhiteHouse
do you realize that in Feb the 43rd Superbowl will take place

but i can concieve that the US Treasuries will be considered 'poison' to
the world by then, worthless 'promises to pay' with the USAs worthless dollars as the economic blocs like OPEC, EU, Shanghai...

all limit their exposure to US Treasuries, then valued near .30 cents on the dollar , for the continuing balance-of-trade debt the USA keeps amassing each month...

but in a not too distant future, the other nations in the world will figure out that they do-not even have to take that .30 cents on the dollar of bogus Treasuries as payment...

because the world finally figures out that the USA will not use its nuclear forces to force other nations to take the crappy & almost worthless US dollar/Treasuries

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
... because the world finally figures out that the USA will not use its nuclear forces to force other nations to take the crappy & almost worthless US dollar/Treasuries

They'll just give nuclear weapons to terrorists who will be manipulated to use them for the purpose of others.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Lol, I'm pretty sure he checked his facts, everything he said is entirely correct.
Though feel free to provide evidence of the contrary.

so half of the US is supported by the other half unless the government is paying taxes! i think not.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by endofdaysmichelle

Originally posted by Wehali

Originally posted by endofdaysmichelle
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Were did you get that half of the US is dependent on the government.
You really check your facts before you post any information

Lol, I'm pretty sure he checked his facts, everything he said is entirely correct.
Though feel free to provide evidence of the contrary.

so half of the US is supported by the other half unless the government is paying taxes! i think not.

The government spends more than it collects. It borrows money with the idea that it will devalue the currency at some point in the near future enough to pay off the principle which it borrows. The taxes that it collects goto pay the interest on the Treasury bills ONLY not the principle.

The government decided that it needed more than just taxes to support itself though so they implemented a social security payment system. They couldn't call it a tax so they called it a social benifits program. The money that is collected from social security comes from workers who pay into the system which is immediatly redistributed to the weak and the old.

The government also borrows excess payments into the social security system to balance it's excessive spending, because ... well because they can.

They also implemented a national health care system for the elderly which is called medicare. So working people who don't have health insurance pay into a system which goes to pay for the heathcare of the elderly.

Being forced to pay into a system that you can not opt out of and doesn't benefit you is called extorsion.

Recently it became clear that they would not even be able to keep this basic ponzi scheme above board without just admitting that it was all a fraud perpetrated upon the citizens. So they resorted to outright lying and hiding things off the books. They stopped publishing the M3 aggregate money report, which tells us how much currency is in circulation. In affect this allows them to print up as much money as they need and put it into circulation without disclosing it to anyone.

If I recall the mafia has a similar method of book keeping and collecting money.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
[Were did you get that half of the US is dependent on the government.

He talking about the half that always votes for liberals!

now i can agree with that

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What will be interesting to see will be what impact does that have on the international level.

I think I'll do my PHD on that.

Anyway. China will be affected, but the China situation is complex... they have huge US dollar reserves, but only about 14% of their economy rely on US imports... the biggest factor IMO will be the feeling of the chinese population, most analysts predict that if China's growth go below 5%, China will collapse into civil war... the only way that they can avoid that is to change their economy to others markets or make understand to their people somehow to stay calm for the duration of the crisis, otherwise China will be weak again for another decade or even more if they descend into civil war or massive civil uprising.

Israel will be affected too as they rely on the USA for weapons, money, military backing and UN non-interference.

Canada will be affected, 80% of our exportations go to the US and about 70% of foreign investments comes from the US.

We'll see what happens, it will be very interesting and we're living history.

And we can be sure that Obama will blame ALL the economic crisis on Bush, when he spearheaded the bailout BS. Without him and Paulson's threats of martial law and total collapse of society, it wouldn't have passed. Also, back in the 90s, the democrats scrapped the great depression-era law, the Glass Steagall Act who put us in this mess.

And of course the FED and their low interest rates and the propaganda on TV about how anyone can get a house, and ARMs...

The banks, the congress of 99 and congress of 08, the FED, Clinton, Bush and Obama are responsable for the economic crisis and making it worse.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
That is indeed what they will attempt, a very nice overview of the future.

However, a negative construct like that won't be maintainable. After 2012,
negative constructs: economical, social, technological or otherwise, will
start imploding and collapsing onto themselves. Because that is the nature
of an ascending world..

Negativity always implodes,
Positivity always expands,

In the past, negative constructs were possible, because it took so long
before they finally started imploding. Although all of them eventually
imploded, just look at all the empires in our recent history, they all
collapsed eventually, as they were all negative, based on war, slavery,
genocide, conquering, etc.

But now, when our planet is reaching 2012, "time" is basically increasing.
Positivity will expand faster, and negativity will implode faster. Negative
constructs such as banks, weapons factories, political and economic
structures the way we have them, will always faster go bankrupt and will
inevitably collapse. After 2012, a new negative construct for example,
will be collapsed before it can even properly be put into play. All the then
existing constructs will collapse as well, the weaker ones first, then the
stronger ones will follow.

The "speeding up" of this process, basically ensures paradise on earth.
Only humans with a positive attitude will be able to maintain themselves
as well, as a negative attitude will result in freak accidents, disease and
inevitably death. Until only those are left that chose for a positive life on
this planet.

Scientists of quantum physics are already discovering the link between
positivity in thoughts, actions, emotions, etc, and the material world. They
found particles small enough, that obey every thought of the observer.
The one watching through the microscope, can command every single
movement of the particles he is observing, with his mind. It works with
everyone, and is basically the first coarse evidence of what I described
above.

This is interesting and true.

Castles built of sand fall into the sea.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

China will be affected, but the China situation is complex... they have huge US dollar reserves, but only about 14% of their economy rely on US imports... the biggest factor IMO will be the feeling of the chinese population, most analysts predict that if China's growth go below 5%, China will collapse into civil war... the only way that they can avoid that is to change their economy to others markets or make understand to their people somehow to stay calm for the duration of the crisis, otherwise China will be weak again for another decade or even more if they descend into civil war or massive civil uprising.

Israel will be affected too as they rely on the USA for weapons, money, military backing and UN non-interference.

Canada will be affected, 80% of our exportations go to the US and about 70% of foreign investments comes from the US.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Vitchilo]

Good thoughts and analysis. Sitting here n Toronto I hope your prognosis for Canada is pessimistic. Americans can't get enough Canadian oil and have to ship it in from around the world. Even if their consumption goes down 75% they are still a waiting customer. We also have an abundace of natural and mineral resources, including uranium. As water becomes the oil of the 21st Century watch for some reshuffling of positions on the map.

China has exaggerated it's growth for years. Closer to 6% not 10%, as tracked by various gauges including oil consumption, volume of transport, etc. A thing to fear is that they may look long term and let the US collapse financially, knowing they can pick up the pieces in the decades to come.
China is already brutally colonizing Africa while the US is fighting hopeless battles in the Middle East.

There is a myth Israel is economically reliant on the US. Most of the money it receives is in the form of loans that are repaid. US aid accounts for 10% of Israel's GDP and they have been talking about cutting loose. Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, the Palestinians, get straight foreign aid to the tune of many billions. Let's see what happens to them when they're free floating.

The US will not fall, but downsize the way Britain, Turkey, and other overextended empires did in the 20th Century.

As someone pointed out already, half the world lives in hand to mouth survival mode in countries with little in the way of self-sufficiency, manufacturing, agriculture, technology, resources.

The US has these in abundance. These things do not disappear with economic turmoil.

Watch in approximate order Russia, Iran, North Korea, Egypt, much of Africa, economically implode in the next year or two.

Zimbabwe has just been a preview.

Mike F

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Good thoughts and analysis. Sitting here n Toronto I hope your prognosis for Canada is pessimistic. Americans can't get enough Canadian oil and have to ship it in from around the world. Even if their consumption goes down 75% they are still a waiting customer.

You're right about that. But just consider the liberal plans to reduce/stop the producing of oil in Alberta because of environemental concerns. I'm not aware of the whole plan, but I know that they are against it or at the very least heavily restricting it... reducing profits... which part of the profits go to the people of Alberta if I'm not mistaken.

The liberals will obviously come in power in february/march. And that's bad if you're against bailouts, as I am. At least Harper wanted to cut states expenses. The others parties wanted to increase the expenses and put us in a +25 billions deficit.... they think it'll only be a recession, which it won't. It will be a 5-10 years depression. You can't run huge deficits for 10 years or it'll be even worse and for longer. Cut the federal government expenses... get out of afghanistan!

Anyway, canadian politics aside, you're right about minerals and uranium in Canada. We're in good shape in that domain. But water... if it becomes so bad we have to sell our water... it won't be pretty... we need a society debate on that... if we want to sell our water... even if already most of our lakes and river are owned by private corporations and when the times comes, they won't ask us.

China has exaggerated it's growth for years. Closer to 6% not 10%, as tracked by various gauges including oil consumption, volume of transport, etc. A thing to fear is that they may look long term and let the US collapse financially, knowing they can pick up the pieces in the decades to come.
China is already brutally colonizing Africa while the US is fighting hopeless battles in the Middle East.

Agreed.

There is a myth Israel is economically reliant on the US. Most of the money it receives is in the form of loans that are repaid. US aid accounts for 10% of Israel's GDP and they have been talking about cutting loose. Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, the Palestinians, get straight foreign aid to the tune of many billions. Let's see what happens to them when they're free floating.

Yeah... but still many investments are made by US citizens in Israel corporations. But you're right, I was wrong about that, Israel doesn't really need US financial aid to survive and you're right that other muslims countries receive more help from the USA than Israel alone.

Will those muslims puppet government stay in power when they don't receive US support anymore? IMO a lot of groups will move when the US falls. Egypt will likely be overthrown.

Pakistan is no longer a US puppet, that's why Obama will take care of it. The palestinians we're screwed after they elected Hamas. Most foreign aid was cut off. For the few first months, they tried to govern peacefully, but then all become third world again and the extremist arm of Hamas took over. So the palestinian people was screwed by promises of democracy by the west.

The US will not fall, but downsize the way Britain, Turkey, and other overextended empires did in the 20th Century.

IMO it will be worse than that. Because people are armed and believe in an ideal. This ideal was stolen by corrupt people. So you'll see fights between citizens and the government until the US goes back to real democracy. The resistance movement just won't be stopped. And the US dollar will collapse, making US importations near to impossible. And of course, hyperinflation, in the 40% range easily.

The US 2009 deficit will be around 1.5-2 trillions...

Watch in approximate order Russia, Iran, North Korea, Egypt, much of Africa, economically implode in the next year or two.

Russia, yeah, they are screwed, because the world economy will be weak for at least another 5 years, making oil and gas prices low for all those years... which won't be good at all for Russia.

Iran... they are likely to be overthrown by US puppets or be nuked by Israel after an iranian counter attack due to Israeli strikes on Iran nuclear installations.

North Korea... they can't be worse than now. Hopefully they will be overthrown. And China will take care of it.

Egypt, might be overthrown to be once again against US-Israel... but with a modern army... which is bad for Israel. Likely to be nuked if that happens.

Africa... can it be worse?

Anyway, we'll see what 2009 brings, but IMO it won't be pretty. My sources tell me that 2009 is the year that the US dollar will totally collapse, Iceland-Argentina style.

Wait and see.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
Things are looking pretty grim, especially for those ensnared in the material realm, but we will evolve.

You're right we will evolve, but it will be a forced evolution. Runaway frieght train comming and there ain't no stopping it now.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

IMO it will be worse than that. Because people are armed and believe in an ideal. This ideal was stolen by corrupt people. So you'll see fights between citizens and the government until the US goes back to real democracy.

The resistance movement just won't be stopped.

Is this all that bad?

A return to basics. A place where a person can live in freedom without being harrassed by the powers that rule. And if that means that the rest of the world becomes just like us (Minus our current completely fuc*ud up state of affairs) as we existed back in 1776 ideally wise, is that all that bad?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

OK, based on your definition of half of the citizens being dependant on the government including government workers & contracts, I'm going to say that you're underestimating the number of nations which actually fit both that bill and have an entire generation which has lived in a constant state of warfare. We have had some respites between wars, BTW (depnding, I guess, on your definition of warfare.)

Hell, Israel has mandatory military service for everyone and haven't lived peacefully for 40 years. The UK seems to be constantly at war with someone. Most of the African nations, most of the middle eastern nations, China has been at war with Tibetan rebels for what seems like forever.

I understand what you're trying to say, but it isn't just the USA that's driving this. The entire developed world is becoming more dependant on their own government for survival while being the target of a foreign government seemingly at all times.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I was saying that as a good thing... IMO if this whole thing happen, I hope that movements rise all around the country.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

'''The liberals will obviously come in power in february/march. And that's bad if you're against bailouts, as I am. At least Harper wanted to cut states expenses''''

Really ???????

They already bailled out the banks for 75 Billions in november. Then Flaherty in his economical update wanted to sell real estate properties in order to get money.

That means they bought at high price from banks, and sell it back at new market prices.

Isn't funny ? 75 billions......Chretien would never have dreamed of such amount.

Tories keep on selling real estate assets to private business (friends?) at cool prices, and then after they rent the building.

They have already sold almost all federal buildings in dontown Montreal.

Get rid of Liberal corruption in 1988, to elect Mulroney !!!

Get rid of Tories Corruption, and elect Chretien!!!!

Get rid of Liberal corruption, sponsorship, gun control, Human ressources etc... to elect the Tories !!!

First thing Harper has done to get more base in Québec, Looking for Mulroney and his friends.

That tread wasn't supposed to be about US collapsing ?

Well, different flags, same BS.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nimrod

Ok you're right. Anyway, I'm against all major parties at the federal level, they are a bunch of corrupt scumbags.

You're right, different flag, same BS.

And Harper doesn't have any support in Quebec right now. I'm sick of federal politics, the liberals and ``conservatives`` are corrupt to the bone. And this is UTTERLY disgusting.

And Canada will collapse too. We are too connected to the USA.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The liberals will obviously come in power in february/march. And that's bad if you're against bailouts, as I am. At least Harper wanted to cut states expenses. The others parties wanted to increase the expenses and put us in a +25 billions deficit.... they think it'll only be a recession, which it won't. It will be a 5-10 years depression. You can't run huge deficits for 10 years or it'll be even worse and for longer. Cut the federal government expenses... get out of afghanistan!

Anyway, canadian politics aside, you're right about minerals and uranium in Canada. We're in good shape in that domain. But water... if it becomes so bad we have to sell our water... it won't be pretty... we need a society debate on that... if we want to sell our water... even if already most of our lakes and river are owned by private corporations and when the times comes, they won't ask us.

... many investments are made by US citizens in Israel corporations. But you're right, I was wrong about that, Israel doesn't really need US financial aid to survive and you're right that other muslims countries receive more help from the USA than Israel alone.

Will those muslims puppet government stay in power when they don't receive US support anymore? IMO a lot of groups will move when the US falls. Egypt will likely be overthrown.

Pakistan is no longer a US puppet, that's why Obama will take care of it. The palestinians we're screwed after they elected Hamas. Most foreign aid was cut off. For the few first months, they tried to govern peacefully, but then all become third world again and the extremist arm of Hamas took over. So the palestinian people was screwed by promises of democracy by the west.

Because people are armed and believe in an ideal. This ideal was stolen by corrupt people. So you'll see fights between citizens and the government until the US goes back to real democracy. The resistance movement just won't be stopped. And the US dollar will collapse, making US importations near to impossible. And of course, hyperinflation, in the 40% range easily.

Russia, yeah, they are screwed, because the world economy will be weak for at least another 5 years, making oil and gas prices low for all those years... which won't be good at all for Russia.

Iran... they are likely to be overthrown by US puppets or be nuked by Israel after an iranian counter attack due to Israeli strikes on Iran nuclear installations.

North Korea... they can't be worse than now. Hopefully they will be overthrown. And China will take care of it.

Egypt, might be overthrown to be once again against US-Israel... but with a modern army... which is bad for Israel. Likely to be nuked if that happens.

Africa... can it be worse?

Anyway, we'll see what 2009 brings, but IMO it won't be pretty. My sources tell me that 2009 is the year that the US dollar will totally collapse, Iceland-Argentina style.

Wait and see.

Sorry, I haven't gotten the hang of the cut-and-paste hers, so will take up your points in one go.

What will happen in Canada is still unpredictable. Ignatief and clearer heads not inflamed by Layton’s hope for a coup d’etat,
Realize they’ve made themselves look bad. They’ll wait for Harper to fumble the ball really badly. He doesn’t know exactly what to do – nobody does.
A lot of decisions will be reacting to what comes down the pike and where the US is going.

Canada is looking like a more secure place to stash your cash to foreign money people. A colder but more secure USA. Economically and politically stable, conservative banking with less exposure than the US or EU. Underutilized land and resources, a compliant government. Americans will want to come here in droves.

Israel in a really tense corner. The Gaza thing is a proxy war between the US and Saudi Arabia wanting to show overly strident Iran that it won’t be spreading it’s Shiite Islamic Revolution as far as planned. It has it’s appeal to chronically impoverished and hopeless Muslims everywhere particularly in Egypt. This is a serious confrontation. Israel has to demonstrate they can’t and won’t be f*cked with any more. Hamas leaders know they win by losing. Every dead Palestinian means another million sent to them by the EU and elsewhere as support. It’s not hard to skim a few million for yourself when a billion is flowing into your coffer.

But economic hardship everywhere might mean everyone finally gets fed up with the perpetual victim Palestinians.

Egypt will go Muslim Brotherhood almost for sure. Some chance they may decide to be pragmatic and play ball with Israel. But as angry Muslims they’ll likely default to conflict.

Russia and Iran are both ripe for internal political changes. But they’ve done a great job of eliminating populist dissent with any critical mass.

A lot of self-examination in both places since oil prices nose-dived. Despite it’s reflexive saber-rattling, Iran is making overtures to the US through back channels
To reconcile difference. They can go either way now. Push for the confrontation with the Saudis and pals as they’ve been doing in Lebanon, or come out of the cold and become a proud but pragmatic oil producer looking after their domestic concerns. Don’t expect the rational choice to prevail.

Putin might put his vanity on hold long enough to repair a rapidly disintegrating Russia. You’d think after he and his cronies have cleaned out tens of billions for themselves they might be satisfied. This one has too many wild cards to predict.

Africa – the Chinese are colonizing it as the West has been mired in their no-win Middle East muddles.

About all I can predict tonight is that something completely unpredictable will happen.

Thanks for the feedback.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

The United States is more than an economy, money has never had any intrinsic value, it doesn't even make good toilet paper. These problems you are quoting have been with us since mankind came out of caves, world wars have been fought because of them.......It took the deaths of tens of millions of people to get people to seek other solutions, guess what? They found them and life continued. People are not willing to die for economic ideas anymore. Kill for them, yes. You can keep your two points because you need them, you failed the final exam.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
You can keep your two points because you need them, you failed the final exam.

I am unclear, why is it that I can keep my 2 points?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I have to agree with Solomons here. We are all going on about the USA that is going to be "destroyed" where as some countries in Africa have been destroyed and rebuilt so many times already. It is truly a luxury for us to type here on our mini supercomputers with airconditioning and a comfortable chair.

Sure it will be an amazing thing if\when the demise of the US does happen since the USA has long since been regarded as the most powerful and prosperous nation on Earth. But with Power comes Greed, and Greed leads to the rest of the Evils that will eventually bring about it's downfall.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Does having a mortgage make you an American? Is it the plasma TV or the broadband internet connection?

"Things are looking pretty grim, especially for those ensnared in the material realm, but we will evolve. "

The end of a materialistic nation of fatties and TV addicts maybe, but what makes America isn't your stuff.

I do so hope that getting your silver spoon taken away doesn't ruin your great nation - America is so much more then a Big Mac and 300 channels isn't she?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join