It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States will cease to exist within 3 years

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My analysis of the financial situation leads me to believe that the United States will NOT survive in it's current form past the year 2012.

The Federal Reserve will have ruled over us for 99 years in the year 2012. One year after the Federal Reserve was created in 1913 a small eschelon of central european military generals forced the world into WWI. The technology of the weapons used in WWI was only about 10 years old at the time. Every country had the same technology in about the same numbers.

And the story has been the same ever after that. An equal division of power and technology has been distributed around the world to maintain a constant state of global warfare. The goal has always been the same. Break down religious, ethinic and nationalist boundries while speading new values and ideals.

In 2012 we will reach a break point. The current level of debt is unsustainable. As you can see from the graph, three waves of foreclosures were engineered using the central bank. We are just finishing up with the first wave of sub-prime foreclosures. These are the people who really couldn't afford thier houses to begin with.

The banks (Everyone except the central bank) don't want to lend out any money because they know that it is going to get worse. THe government is supporting these banks through this period so that they don't have to suffer financially and change thier standard of living, unlike the rest of us.

The second wave and third wave of foreclosures will begin this summer and continue through 2011. The government will either be forced to raise interest rates, causing the amount that people can borrow to go down, or be forced to cut spending and downsize itself.

IF interest rates go up the option adjustable mortgages will default. IF property prices continue to plummet the Alt-A mortgages will default.

Pop quiz: Which country currently has an entire generation of people who have grown up in a constant state of warfare and has 1/2 a population that is completely dependant upon the government for survival?

If you answered both Somolia and the United States give yourself 2 points for being correct.

If the Federal Reserve raises interest rates, as an incentive to get people to buy the unsustainable interest on the debt or the Federal government cuts spending and raises taxes, house prices will decline. Remeber 1/2 the population is completly dependant upon government spending.

Pop quiz: What can be done to cause house prices to go up, without monumental earth shattering change?

If you answered nothing, give yourself 2 points for being correct.

Within 3 years we should have the answer. By 2012 we will see all out warfare within the middle east and the United States will cease to exist in it's present form.

As they switch us off of the oil standard and over to free energy they will attempt to peg the value of the dollar to complete and total control over the population using technology.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
you lost me on that very last sentence.
could you explain what you mean by that?
particularly this, "they will attempt to peg the value of the dollar to complete and total control over the population using technology. "

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
you lost me on that very last sentence.
could you explain what you mean by that?
particularly this, "they will attempt to peg the value of the dollar to complete and total control over the population using technology. "

Originally the dollar was tied to the value of gold and silver. Then the central bankers devalued the currency by removing gold and silver from the money and the banks and switched the value of the dollar to the price of oil. The world's oil supply of easily accessable oil is declining while demand is increasing. At current levels the world will exhaust it's known supplies of oil within a century.

Free energy has always been an option but they can't control the population with free energy unlike gold or oil. They need free energy but they won't give up control over the worlds population without an alternative method of control.

That can only mean that they will seek to control the population using technology. One chip and/or card tied to a central database that they control. If you go against them or disagree with them they will cut you off complely. IN affect a modern form of banishment will be instituted to control those who dissent. Think of it like the current credit scoring system but worse. A system where cash is not accepted and the entire population is too afraid to speak out or do anything that might endanger thier government handout.

Were very close to that point already.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

I believe he's talking about the chip, one world currency using a microchip implant.

I could be wrong though.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oops, double post.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by TheRandom1]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
reply to post by ll__raine__ll

I believe he's talking about the chip, one world currency using a microchip implant.

I could be wrong though.

-Lahara

NO you're not wrong. I guess I should have been more clear.

Yes a microchip implant for every citizen of the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
oh ok ... got it now. hadn't heard that particular theory before but it's interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll
oh ok ... got it now. hadn't heard that particular theory before but it's interesting.

Some people in the world are so poor they would gladly line up for thier guranteed handout and microchip implant. They could very quickly amass an army of braindead zombies that would obey orders.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Brilliant display of your almost perfect theory. I agree with you 110% and I will see to it that none of us have remotely any clue of what is going to proceed within in the next 3 years, but I can most guarantee that middle-class citizens will become poverty.

If you don't have a million dollars in the bank you might as well just pack your bags and head for the mountains.

As for us bottom feeders, the ones that can barely afford internet, we will be consumed by the war machine all together and probably turned into metaphorically speaking hamburger meat.

Great post S&F

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Brilliant display of your almost perfect theory. I agree with you 110% and I will see to it that none of us have remotely any clue of what is going to proceed within in the next 3 years, but I can most guarantee that middle-class citizens will become poverty.

If you don't have a million dollars in the bank you might as well just pack your bags and head for the mountains.

As for us bottom feeders, the ones that can barely afford internet, we will be consumed by the war machine all together and probably turned into metaphorically speaking hamburger meat.

Great post S&F

Barely afford the internet? you do realise about 3 billion people in the world live on less than $3 a day? Some people wouldn't know REAL hardship if it came and smacked them in the face...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Were did you get that half of the US is dependent on the government.
You really check your facts before you post any information

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
That is indeed what they will attempt, a very nice overview of the future.

However, a negative construct like that won't be maintainable. After 2012,
negative constructs: economical, social, technological or otherwise, will
start imploding and collapsing onto themselves. Because that is the nature
of an ascending world..

Negativity always implodes,
Positivity always expands,

In the past, negative constructs were possible, because it took so long
before they finally started imploding. Although all of them eventually
imploded, just look at all the empires in our recent history, they all
collapsed eventually, as they were all negative, based on war, slavery,
genocide, conquering, etc.

But now, when our planet is reaching 2012, "time" is basically increasing.
Positivity will expand faster, and negativity will implode faster. Negative
constructs such as banks, weapons factories, political and economic
structures the way we have them, will always faster go bankrupt and will
inevitably collapse. After 2012, a new negative construct for example,
will be collapsed before it can even properly be put into play. All the then
existing constructs will collapse as well, the weaker ones first, then the
stronger ones will follow.

The "speeding up" of this process, basically ensures paradise on earth.
Only humans with a positive attitude will be able to maintain themselves
as well, as a negative attitude will result in freak accidents, disease and
inevitably death. Until only those are left that chose for a positive life on
this planet.

Scientists of quantum physics are already discovering the link between
positivity in thoughts, actions, emotions, etc, and the material world. They
found particles small enough, that obey every thought of the observer.
The one watching through the microscope, can command every single
movement of the particles he is observing, with his mind. It works with
everyone, and is basically the first coarse evidence of what I described
above.

[edit on (11/1/09) by Wehali]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

You think I don't know about real poverty? I think about it every day and thank god for the fortune I have been granted to have clothes on my back.

Assumptions are one thing.

But fact is another.

I know damn well how fortunate I am, and I'm not classifying just because most of us can barely afford the internet that we are in dire need of money.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by endofdaysmichelle

Lol, I'm pretty sure he checked his facts, everything he said is entirely correct.
Though feel free to provide evidence of the contrary.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by Solomons

You think I don't know about real poverty? I think about it every day and thank god for the fortune I have been granted to have clothes on my back.

Assumptions are one thing.

But fact is another.

I know damn well how fortunate I am, and I'm not classifying just because most of us can barely afford the internet that we are in dire need of money.

You can't blame him for assuming you don't know what real poverty is, as
you called the bottom feeders those who barely can afford the internet.. heh.
The bottom feeders are those who can't afford food, who starve to death
by the tens of thousands every day, who are lying on the ground, retching
in pain as their intestines consume themselves.

You are not a bottom feeder. Compared to most of the world, you live in
luxury. That counts for everyone on this forum.. every poster here lives
in luxury. Because poor people, cannot afford internet, they cannot even
afford food, compared to them, we are all wallowing in luxury.

[edit on (11/1/09) by Wehali]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I read it in the newspaper today. It was an article about Somolia and the pirates. As I started thinking about it I realized that not only were they talking about Somolia in the article but they were describing the United States as well.

It actually is a fact that 1/2 of America is dependant upon the government for survival when you consider government contracts, military spending, social security benifits, medicare recipiants (Hospitals and doctors), welfare recipiants (Including multi-national corporations), government employees, government entitlements, government loans and grants, etc. The list really is endless.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
THE UNITED STATES WILL CEASE TO EXIST WITHIN 3 YEARS
is a frame of reality, not a certainty, regardless of any amount of hard data.

It really boils down to the perspective you look at the world with.

Things are looking pretty grim, especially for those ensnared in the material realm, but we will evolve.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

He talking about the half that always votes for liberals!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What a marvellous way to start the new year!

I'd rather stick to the optimistic ideology of the great American pioneers, I honestly disassociate myself with the notion that the United States will dissolve in three years.

As a European, I cannot see it occurring.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If we had the internet in October of 1963 we would have thread after thread telling us that the U.S. and the world were about to cease to be.
...at least back then...they would have been closer to the truth than all the doom and gloom we hear these days....look, give up people on thinking you won't have to plan for retirement...your bills are still going to mount up and you probably are going to die of cancer or a heart attack like the rest of us. No fantasy ending. Live for today, plan for tomorrow. The United States of America will be there whether you are or not.
I know, I don't want the rest of you to live after I'm gone either, I don't want to miss the next best computer game or movie, I want us all to go at the same time....doesn't everyone? Get on with your life, but better yet, change the world so the future generations aren't even tempted to think like us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join