It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is at the Brink of Another Ice Age! Jan. 11, 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is a recent article by that crazy paper "Pravda"!

Earth on the Brink of an Ice Age

The earth is now on the brink of entering another Ice Age, according to a large and compelling body of evidence from within the field of climate science. Many sources of data which provide our knowledge base of long-term climate change indicate that the warm, twelve thousand year-long Holocene period will rather soon be coming to an end, and then the earth will return to Ice Age conditions for the next 100,000 years.

I don't know about where you are from, but I think recent snow amounts in the Pacific Northwest and in my area of Iowa help back this article up!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Interesting, but back over here in cardiff we havn't had any proper snow for years.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

I think it has more to do with the big ol' hole in our electromagnetic sphere.

I greatly detest Global Warming (or what they now call "Climate Change" since i's been debunked to death) propaganda.

Yes, we should take care of this planet we live on, but taxing people for a debunked boogyman and drumming up fear is not the way to do it.

Al Gore needs to be sued or thrown in jail for his hoax.

I don't think we're heading for an ice age, I think we're heading for the end. I live in MO and it's been pretty warm this winter, you live in the north, so naturally I would think it's would be a tad bit colder in the winter.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

s & f for you.

I just read this after following a link from Drudge. The final paragraphs pretty much wrap up the current state of AGW affairs, don't you think?

I do agree that Pravda does post some "crazy" stuff, though.

jw

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yeah we got so much snow in seattle, that now that it has all melted the rivers have overflowed...
Canada got it good this year too.

what a mess.

I've always been a believer of the ice age theory. My question would be, how long does it take one to set in? It says if we're lucky we may have a few years to prepare for it. Does this mean, it can come up suddenly in a matter of a few years?

If this info is known by someone could this be the ultimate conspiracy theory?
Is this reason to create a one world government?
Is this what the guy in "conversation with a cab driver" was referring to in the coming years?
Could this be the reason for the FEMA camps, and boxcars with shackles?
Could this be why UFO visitation has increased over the years?

An iceage is such a huge event.....it could explain a lot.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I posted a thread on this already this morning, see link!

ATS Thread - Earth on the Brink of an Ice Age!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Don't worry... The CO2 Nazi's have a plan and will get their carbon tax / cap and trade scheme implemented... there is far to much money and power in it to quit now!

Greenhouse gases could have caused an ice age, claim scientists

www.telegraph.co.uk...

So, hot, cold, warm, wet, dry, day, night, clouds, no clouds, whatever IS caused by CO2 and our only hope is to agree and pay, pay, pay to make these guys rich, richer, richest.

Now it is time for me to rack in the bucks!

Earth's Core, Magnetic Field Changing Fast, Study Says

news.nationalgeographic.com...

OK, here is the plan... the magnetic field is changing due to mans use of electricity.... Now, we can get a coalition of scientists to hit the government up for millions for research, have Al Gore make another movie and if we preach this well enough we can make a crap-ton of money just on the books.... If it goes really well after that, we can then press for "electron credits" and "electron Cap & Trade" scams.

I hereby again claim this scam.... err, I mean scientific discovery and disclosure of the greatest threat to mankind ever, publicly on the internet today and we will call this the "Infolurker Effect" going forward! We will make a mint by taxing every kilowatt of electricity produced in the WORLD! This is almost as good as the Co2 scam and nobody has claimed it yet so I am.. LOL! (Yes, the UN will gladly assist us in this department, we can give them a portion of the money to line their pockets and they will support us 100%)

Scientists, Please contact me when we have some graphs and some data to take to the press and I will schedule a press conference to officially announce the "Infolurker Affect" to the world. "PS, if you can somehow link this to Co2 instead of electricity production it would greatly assist our friends from the original C02 scam but they already have claim to C02 and WE will not make our money since they have cornered the Co2 market, so we need to be independent here and make sure we have a "New" man made cause of this imminent disaster please (electrical production and transportation over power lines sounds pretty good). No use sharing our new disaster with the Co2 clowns when we can start a whole NEW fear mongering money maker for ourselves.

Comments welcome.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Yeah we got so much snow in seattle, that now that it has all melted the rivers have overflowed...
Canada got it good this year too.

what a mess.

I've always been a believer of the ice age theory. My question would be, how long does it take one to set in? It says if we're lucky we may have a few years to prepare for it. Does this mean, it can come up suddenly in a matter of a few years?

If this info is known by someone could this be the ultimate conspiracy theory?
Is this reason to create a one world government?
Is this what the guy in "conversation with a cab driver" was referring to in the coming years?
Could this be the reason for the FEMA camps, and boxcars with shackles?
Could this be why UFO visitation has increased over the years?

An iceage is such a huge event.....it could explain a lot.

Same with Chilliwack, snowed alot. Now its declared a state of emergency with all the flooding, though we're on "high ground' supposedly near town, but it all looks flat to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I've often wondered how some solar plants attached to our satellites, on the moon and scattered around the earth would help to keep ice at bay. We do have more technology and surely we could offset this. I remember reading a science article that was promoting the greenhouse effect, as we were due for an iceage, and even a few degrees would make the difference, and could offset this for thousands more years. We may be approaching this entirely the wrong way.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join