It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Carlin Knew

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I don't agree, there are people involved with these scenarios all over the world, they have no country untouched for corruption, and it seems as if it is the place where the public is blind to the facts and yet Deny's it for the benefit of feeling more guarded and secure in the places they consider to be home.

Lets take the Media for example. they are trying to shut down any exploitations of these events to block the truths we, you, me think are good for teh over welfare of teh people for teh people.

Classification Of Secrets Useless With Media Leaks

A federal judge has ordered an investigation into how reporters learned that two pro-Israel lobbyists were under federal investigation before they were formally charged, creating even more scrutiny of the media in a case with broad First Amendment implications.
The order by U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III in Alexandria came in the case against Steven J. Rosen and Keith Weissman, who are charged with receiving and disseminating national defense information. Legal experts say the case could lead to criminal prosecutions of reporters or newspapers that print information the government has classified.
The case has alarmed First Amendment advocates and some lawyers, who say it criminalizes the type of information exchange that happens every day among journalists, lobbyists and others in Washington. Prosecutors have argued that disclosing sensitive defense information could harm national security.

strata-sphere.com...

The Agendas are set, and with the GC affiliation of explanation, it is just as he had stated, "They do not want every day people to be critical thinker's"
Which I agree wholeheartedly.

This paper traces that evolution, and considers the impact of two related efforts launched by the leaders at these summits and given official sanction: the North American Competitiveness Council and the Future of North America 2025 project.

Trilateral negotiations may continue, or the United States may choose parallel bilateral discussions with each partner. It is also possible that North America will be a declining priority for the United States as other issues take precedence for the new U.S. administration. This last option would be unfortunate, because the U.S. national interests that drew the Bush administration to pursue the SPP will remain at risk without greater cooperation between the United States and its neighbors.

This leads me to believe, there is to much time and effort in the North American Union to just let it end here. So as you read through this report they have given up on selling this as the SPP. We as a country are running into a hole in which there is no getting out of. I feel in what I have read and seen, that they will let the downfall of the economy ride until we are in no position to refuse offers that they present us with.
As I see it we are in no position at this time to allow this to held up as a conspiracy theory any longer. The evidence must be presented to the masses, and the puppets that are put fourth need to be made to talk about it.

americanbadass607.wordpress.com...

And here is a complete list of the Bilderberg list, I am sure you will find someone on their from your vicinity, because if you don't, he may have been shot, assassinated or disappeared already, usually extremely wealthy and politically oriented with affiliations of such people.
It's an "Unseen" plague that has been trying to destroy innocent people because of their heritage or ethnicity, open your eyes, the shows about to begin!!

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I don't agree, there are people involved with these scenarios all over the world, they have no country untouched for corruption, and it seems as if it is the place where the public is blind to the facts and yet Deny's it for the benefit of feeling more guarded and secure in the places they consider to be home.

Ok so then show me one bit of evidence that this ‘corruption’ is evident is Australia. Maybe there’s a lot of Christians in political power like bush and other whom involve their religious beliefs in government laws. These guys don’t won’t just Christian nation but a Christian world. But again that’s only in America.

Lets take the Media for example. they are trying to shut down any exploitations of these events to block the truths we, you, me think are good for the over welfare of the people for the people.

Yeah I can see that happening with rightwing conservative news stations, but again that’s only a one sided view that can’t possibly be on behalf of all media outlets. Maybe that’s happening in America but not in every country worldwide, why because it’s happening in America it must be happening in the rest of the world? No.

I will admit the commercial channels we have in Australia are fairly biased 7,9,10. But for a fair sided view it’s a simple switch to ABC or SBS. And I can assure you there’s no blocking of any truth there.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I'm sorry dude, but I think I have pretty well pointed out already what exactly happened here in the United States. You can speak for Australia, and I will not question that.

And something I debated going into farther in my illustration about the removal of the Liberal Arts in our public education, but I decided not to, as I feared it would derail the logical abilities of people such as yourself, I think applies now... So I will.

When you remove the critical thinking education in a system and replace it with one based on facts only (tests on things that probably won't apply to that person's day to day life outside of whatever amount of schooling they attain), allots you a bonus of having people that can actually rationalize their way out of things such as this...
Once again, you are relying on the "facts" that the system has fed you. What this message is trying to get across is that you, yourself sir, aren't seeing the forest for the trees.

You get the bonus of dumbing down the people while boosting their factual knowledge, if that follows for you... (doubtful) *Suggests starting with www.hkbu.edu.hk... * Kant's Critique of Pure Reason... Good stuff.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

ABC is owned by the Disney Corporation, "which produces toys and products in developing countries where they provide their workers with atrocious wages and working conditions. It has 153 TV stations. Chase Manhattan Bank controls 6.7% of ABC's stock - enough to give it a controlling interest. Chase, through its trust department, controls 14% of CBS and 4.5% of RCA. Instead of three competing television networks called NBC, CBS, and ABC, what we really have is the Rockefeller Broadcasting Company, the Rockefeller Broadcasting System, and the Rockefeller Broadcasting Consortium.
On the ABC board of directors is Ray Adam, director of J.P. Morgan, Metropolitan Life (Morgan), and Morgan Guaranty Trust; Frank Cary, chairman of IBM, and director of J.P. Morgan and the Morgan Guaranty Trust; Donald C. Cook (CFR, Bilderberg), general partner of Lazard Freres banking house, whose executives frequently attend Bilderberg meetings; John T. Connor (CFR) of the Kuhn, Loeb (Rothschild) law firm, Gravath, Swaine and Moore, former Secretary of the Navy, U.S. Secretary of Commerce, director of the Chase Manhattan Bank (Rockefeller/ Rothschild), General Motors, and chairman of the J. Henry Schroder Bank; Thomas M. Macioce, director of Manufacturers Hanover Trust (Rothschild); George Jenkins, chairman of Metropolitan Life (Morgan) and Citibank (Rothschild connections); Martinj. Schwab, director of Manufacturers Hanover (Rothschild); Alan Greenspan (CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg), chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, director of J.P. Morgan, Morgan Guaranty Trust, Hoover Institute, Time magazine, and General Foods; Ulric Haynes,Jr., director of the Ford Foundation and Marine Midland Bank.

The PTB's own the television stations you are pertaining to, so there is an "Affiliation".

CBS is owned by Viacom, which has over 200 TV and 255 radio affiliates nationwide. This huge media conglomerate owns, among other companies, MTV, Showtime, Nickelodeon, VH1, TNN, CMT, 39 broadcast television stations, 184 radio stations, Paramount Pictures and Blockbuster Inc. As an American intelligence officer, CBS founder William Paley was trained in mass brainwashing techniques during World War II at the Tavistock Institute in England.
The financial expansion of CBS was supervised for a long time by Brown Brothers Harriman and its senior partner, Prescott Bush (father and grandfather to Presidents), who was a CBS director. The CBS board included Chairman Paley, for whom Prescott Bush personally organized the money to buy the company; Harold Brown (CFR), executive director of the Trilateral Commission, and former Secretary of the Air Force and of Defense of the U.S.; Roswell Gilpatric (CFR, Bilderberg), from the Kuhn, Loeb (Rothschild) law firm, Cravath, Swaine, and Moore, and former director of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; Henry B. Schnacht, director of the Chase Manhattan Bank (Rockefeller/Rothschild), the Council on Foreign Relations, Brookings

Even the people unaware of these individuals are indirectly contributing to their "Neocon" ideals. I didn't say you had to accept this issue as an infiltration into your countries political agenda, I was saying they have the ability to get "EVERYONE" to contribute to there cause, and you don't even know it. That is why this is so unacceptable, not for just the USA but for teh societies all over the world, they are there, and they do own you, whether you like it or not.

When you examine the CFR's member list, you will find that 90% either sit on the Trilateral Commission or belong to the Bilderberg Group.

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

In 1954, the most powerful men in the world met for the first time under the auspices of the Dutch royal crown and the Rockefeller family at the luxurious Hotel Bilderberg in the small Dutch town of Oosterbeek. For an entire weekend, they debated the future of the world. 'When it was over, they decided to meet once every year to exchange ideas and analyze international affairs. They named themselves the Bilderberg Group. Since then, they have gathered yearly in a luxurious hotel somewhere in the world to try to decide the future of humanity.

I don't know how much you know of this particular group or if you know how it came about, it was a sinister plan with unacceptable out comes for teh people of less desirability, they want a world of , and nothing short of , "New World Order" one Gov. one "Ruler", cut and dry.

The Bilderberg Group has grown beyond its idealistic beginnings to become a shadow world government.
Bilderberg meetings are never mentioned in the media, since the mainstream press is fully owned by the Bilderbergers.

an observer of the first Bilderberg conference
The intention behind each and all of the Bilderberg meetings was about how to create an 'Aristocracy of purpose' between Europe and the United States, and how to come to agreement on questions of policy, economics, and strategy in jointly ruling the world. The NATO alliance was their crucial base of operation and subversion because it afforded them the backdrop for their plans of 'perpetual war,' or at least for their 'nuclear blackmail' policy.

there is so much information on how this became a "GLOBAL" situation that I could cut , paste and search all night, I just want you to understand something, "Your country is not EXCLUDED from their list of every country in the world." Sad but true, and to do yourself justice, keep an eye out for particular events.
Today Obama announced a "Radical" Iranian meeting as first on his list of things to do, "Why?" He doesn't want I ran to be nuclear, they have other plans for those individuals that are Arab, their motto is, as far as I can tell, "Let 'em blow the # out of each other, 'NOW' how do we start it?" Kind of out comes. "Deniable legitimacy" for the new commander and chief of the USA.

Don't be blind, it is a subtle act against the entire world, but it is there , if you only pay attention to thing's that are going on around you!!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Once again, you are relying on the "facts" that the system has fed you. What this message is trying to get across is that you, yourself sir, aren't seeing the forest for the trees.

I'm relying on the news the media gives me – yes that’s right. How do you get your news? conspiracy theorists? lol

What, you think all news from the media is fact twisted and is conjured up by one central organisation of lies......? lol

"yourself sir, aren't seeing the forest for the trees." - What does that even mean??? Sorry I don't speak gibberish

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I don't know what can be done. I can't even get my wife to listen to me..

She doesn't want to hear about it until it absolutely affects her. She also says that it depresses her...which i admit..it is all pretty damn depressing.

Many people are like this. They'd rather just let it all play out..keep doing the same old same old..watch their favorite tv shows and gossip about celebrity's newborns.

Well can you blame them? I mean really, they feel powerless. Plus, not fearing is exactly the anti-dote for our financial climate.

Right now it has nothing to do with being right, it has more to do with continuing to move forward.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

******ATTENTION ANDRE18*******

YOU HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED< SUCCESSFULLY
END MESSAGE..........

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I mean can make up a whole lot of bs and make it look as if the Zionists are behind it

CBS, MTV, VH1 and Nickelodeon are owned by Viacom.

Viacom is owned by Summer Redstone. (originally Murray Rothstein) Summer Redstone – dual citizenship with Israel.

CNN is owned by AOL-TimeWarner. Warner Brothers is owned by Gerald Levin who is also part of the Trilateral Commissio.

Gerald Levin - dual citizenship with Israel.

ABC is owned by Disney- Disney is owned by Michael Eisner. Michael Eisner - dual citizenship with Israel.

MSNBC is influenced by Microsoft who holds 18% of the company but it was founded by G.E. GE universal is run by Edger Bronfman president of the world Jewish Congress. Edger Bronfman - dual citizenship with Israel

But just because the Jews have ownership over some of the media doesn't mean didly squat.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

This has always been one of my favorit ones. Pretty much covers the average know it all, and those who live in a tiny box. which is their personal truths. You can't please them all, and you can not reach everyone.
Enjoy the video, to lighten the mood

[Contains Carlin content, viewer advised]
George Carlin - Saving the Planet

Edit-grammer fix

[edit on 12-1-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Control of media means more than squat. It means control of public opinion. If any company or entity owns any type of media outlet it could easily be used as a tool for their advantage.

The control of media is almost as powerful as the control of government itself. Government and media go hand in hand. Media sways public opinion. Media spins stories however it wants to...or ignores stories altogether.

One has to wonder...what if Ron Paul had a full blown media station supporting his views.

Imagine how different public opinion would be right now.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

"Thanks for the 'Reality' check!!

You are right, I was trying to 'convence' the point to someone else, "Stupid Birdies'!! LOL

Once again, GC has hit the nail on the head, it is so important for people to get their meaning's and personal perceptions across, we tend to forget or ignore teh "TRUE" big picture of reality.

I too, believe that we are are teh product of the earth, a mutation of sorts, and with the enlightenment you have provided, "Allow me to change enlightened with profound realities." I understand there is nothing more than our inevitable reality, something we all will do and is unavoidable, and that is , as GC had said "Disappear" from the planet.
Nothing short of the proverbial "Slap in the face" for those of us that need to be awaken to our destinies and presumptions of who and what we are.

Very cool zysin5, very cool indeed, and by the way , and for the record, "I have always felt that way about my personal reality, just got side track in self acknowledgement and urgency with my point."

"Got me thinking "Normal" again zysin!!!"

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Here are some of his stand up shows
They are full length comedy shows.

Enjoy

You are all diseased

Life is worth losing

|Doin it again

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Just got done watching "You are all diseased" HBO special you posted, one of my favorites!
He has a lot of message in his words, and it is why he is considered a "Man amongst Men" kind of thoughts.
Everything he uses as relevant insight has to be looked at forth it's absolute face value. Not much by way of truth as he has put it. And for the doctrination of societal acceptance? "Could not be more 'Spot On' wit the analogy!!"

Thanks blup!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

A favourite of mine too..
I have them saved on my pc, but as i said.. Google has them ALL.

He really was a sage and his wit only magnified his absolute genius.

Glad you are enjoying them again.

I was showing a friend of mine some of my favourite clips... he was almost speechless at how spot on and witty Carlin was/is.

A total legend!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
OK, so,

estimated population for the United States is 304,059,724.

Number that voted in 2008, aprox. 54%? hmmmm,

WE need to get these clowns out of office, no more corrupt career politicians,

What is the first thing we should do?

Edited to say, how is it the public will vote in a politician they know to be corrupt?

[edit on 033131p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yes he was a sage, that is the word I was looking for to describe him yesterday.

I am reading and keeping up with the comments, I just am, thinking!

[edit on 033131p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Good on you.

Hope you enjoyed the shows/routines i posted too.

he was so great and he is so missed.

We love ya George

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Good on you.

Hope you enjoyed the shows/routines i posted too.

he was so great and he is so missed.

We love ya George

Yup blhp, Love the guy, I remember the very first time I saw him, I was 16

George Carlin - Wonderful Wino 1966
www.youtube.com...

George Carlin 'The Hippy Dippy Weatherman'
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Brilliant

Timeless and revolutionary.