It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth Is Growing!? Watch These Videos!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm sure this has been covered here before...but for those who may have missed it here it is again. In light of the recent geologic activity I thought it might be worthy of discussion.

www.continuitystudios.net...

www.nealadams.com...

And here...listen to Mr. Adams on Coast to Coast

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It has been talked about, but I think it does merit new talk from time to time.

It is a very convincing theory. I personally subscribe that it is more likely than the current theory, it just makes more sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

It also seems to tie into the electric universe theory...but I am still listening to the Coast to
Coast interview so I haven't had time to assimilate everything yet.
And perhaps the hollow earth theory...but that's a little out there for me.

[edit on 1/11/2009 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think God times things just right. With population growth, the Earth needs to grow! With the scientific (OHhhhh they call this evolutionism!) discoveries of asteroids and meteors and craters on the Earth as well as on the moon, with each striking meteor, the Earth does get a bit bigger. God's project aint finished yet and humans still commit sin. When the times get bad enough, God can both kick some badass and also cause the Earth to "grow" at the same time, giving added space for who may who hopefully end up as the good guys! Yep, good timing of asteroids, comets and meteors crashing into the Earth it may be the end of the world and the beggining of another, just as some christian funky rock and roll singer said, "time fo God to turn the soil". I could make a song of a big ball game in space! KABLAAAM!! Have a ball!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If I remember right, I thought, about twenty five years ago, they said the Earth was SHRINKING!
Now the Earth is GROWING! So are my socks!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is the first time I have heard this theory. From what you post I find it very interesting.
I wonder if other planets may do the same?
I also wonder if this change in size is reflected in a change of mass. I'm sure the information is in what you have posted but I am yet to look deeply. If there is a change in mass then there could be a change in the Earth's orbit, if this is the case then this could have many implications on various ancient buildings/sites which are supposedly related to the position of stars.
It seems that mass would not increase but instead density decreases.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

If you listen to the video (coast to coast) You will see that mass increases as well and, yes this holds true for the other heavenly bodies as well. They are growing also.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by defendant

the increase is not due to meteor strikes but is actually a result of new matter being created. The interaction of cosmic rays(energy) interacting with "pre-matter"(dark matter, perhaps?)

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If there were no oceans and just shallow waters there must have been less water. Also this theory does not explain where all the GIANT sea monsters of the Jurassic period were living. To become giant in the oceans you need ALOT of space and ALOT of food. So if there were just shallow waters...

...where did this monster live?

Article

And this monster that ruled the oceans about 150 million years ago.

A creature, which measured 20 meters (65 ft) from nose to tail, and weighted up to 150 tons.

BBC article

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

If you listen to the coast to coast interview you will see water is constantly being created by the same mechanism that creates the additional mass needed to explain the "growing earth". There were inland seas(lakes) that I'm sure were deep and large enough for your pleisiosaurs and such.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Just got it then... this seems pretty natural. I wonder why it is not more widely discussed?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

as Neal Adams freely admits he is not a degreed scientist...but even if he were I doubt mainstream science would readily adopt such a radical change in thinking unless they were absolutely forced to. As far as ancient sites matching up with astronomical features...Mr Adams asserts that all of the universe is growing so maybe this means the sites will still match up.

And yeah, this is tacky but...could someone flag me so this thread can get on the main page? thanks if you do

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The part about a growing earth that I think holds true to evolution is the reduced gravity due to smaller earth size would allow creatures to grow larger. A chicken hatched on the moon would probably be taller than on hatched on earth.

As the earth got larger gravity forced animals to be smaller in size to adjust for higher gravity.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
In another video(which I cannot find now) mr adams explains why pangea wouldn't work. Having all the land on one side of the earth and all the water on the other, with the land weighing more than the water,would have caused the land to sink somewhat allowing the water to flood it and exposing land where the water had been and this exposed land is no where to be found.

I will try to find the video.

I found it!
video.google.com... tle#

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It seems possible and especially more so that the center of our earth is a molten ball of a medly of metals. Some scientist theorize that some of our gravity is attributed to the intereactions and mass of these metals. If earth's core is cooling, like it did for mars, then our gravity would be less and therefore the earth would be less compact. The only problem though is with the gravity theory itself. Does it really come from magnetism our is it still not understood enough.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sorry man. That is all bunk.

Almost every sensational statement and argument was incorrect. And, I'm not really sure where he got his "facts", but there is plenty of evidence and information out there, that supports Pangea, and a lot of the other facts that he disputed.

Very clumsy work.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
This is the first time I have heard this theory. From what you post I find it very interesting.
I wonder if other planets may do the same?

Yes, check out the Neal Adams videos. He has plenty. One of them is about Mars and how the huge Valles Marineris trench on Mars shrinks back together.
For me this is convincing. He demonstrated indisputably that the Earth has grown. The evidence is that all continents shrink back together and the Ocean Floor in the Atlantic is proven to be "NEW" earth.
Enjoy.

grammar edit

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Matter does not come from nowhere.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

You must remember that matter is essentially "congealed" energy. He is not saying it comes from nowhere but that it is a result of interaction between cosmic energy and "pre-matter"(darkmatter possibly). If you listen to the Coast to Coast interview he explains it in great detail.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It explains the mystery of how the Pterodactyls would've been able to fly. Less earth would've meant less gravity. This also explains the gargantuan size of everything during that time period.

To the post asking about the massive marine dinosaurs, if the earth of yesteryear was 1/4 of today's size it is still a massive breeding ground for diverse ocean life.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join