It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs Palestine in Pictures

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Actually....

West Bank annual population growth rate of 1.8% and a 2.9% rate for Gaza
over the same period. Between the narrower time frame of 2000 and 2003,
annual growth was slightly lower at 1.6% for the West Bank and 2.8% for
Gaza.
www.biu.ac.il...
See page 41.

Dang it! Don't you hate it when the facts get in the way of the propaganda?

Population growth:
In 1922 there were 83,790 Jews in Palestine.
By 1945 there was about 500,000.
In 23 years their population didn't double... But you can multiply it by 6.

Now there is about 5.5million Jews there.

"you could call this extermination when the population in Israel has an annual growth rate of"....some insane amount

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Obliterated]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
GISHA, which is dedicated to advancing Palestinian freedom of movement, commissioned this animation which was produced by Yoni Goodman, animation director of "Waltzing With Bashir."

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

Obliterated what exactly are you arguing about? I've looked through this thread and I cant figure out what point you are trying to make.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83b6aa9500b6.jpg[/atsimg]

The revelations centre on t-shirt designs made for soldiers that make light of shooting pregnant Palestinian mothers and children and include images of dead babies and destroyed mosques. The t-shirts were printed for Israeli soldiers at the end of periods of deployment or training courses and were discovered by Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

source: Israeli Army T-Shirts Mock Gaza Killings

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-3-2009 by The All Seeing I]

[edit on 22-3-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
During the time of the 2006 Lebanon War, the SF Chronicles newspaper printed on their front page a photo of an Israeli soldier crying . T-shirts should be made with that photo printed on them.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If you do a simple google image search quite a few come up. Here's the most interesting/unique that i have found:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07fc50dd1bed.jpg[/atsimg]

Israeli soldiers consoled each other at the funeral for Staff Sgt. Alex Mashvitski, 21, who was killed during battle in Gaza. - Source NYTimes Jan 2009.

Crying over one soldier, what about the hundreds and thousands of civilians that they've killed or forced out of their homes? Maybe this attitude is best explained by the Babylonian Thalmud and a book called the Sanhedrin? Which professes that these soldiers and their families are God's chosen people. The rest of the world are gentiles/goyim, which basically means 'cattle/herd'. They literally see themselves as human and the rest of humanity as animals. When they cry over a dead soldier they cry over a 'chosen one'. when they walk over dead Palestinians they walk over the 'cattle' of the earth. In sum, it's hard for me to have sympathy for bullies and their crocodile tears. Though with regard to the lose of a loved one, no matter who you are, i have empathy.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Population growth:
In 1922 there were 83,790 Jews in Palestine.
By 1945 there was about 500,000.
In 23 years their population didn't double... But you can multiply it by 6.

Now there is about 5.5million Jews there.

"you could call this extermination when the population in Israel has an annual growth rate of"....some insane amount.

I don't know what you are trying to show with these estimates, but you are confusing me and I'm guessing others too. You show 1922, 1945 then (2009) figures?
Population growth of one people does not indicate genocide of another. It seems hard to believe that true genocide is being committed when the population of the victims has increased.

The Israeli government should be ashamed at their use of disproportionate force when dealing with terrorists in civilian areas. It just is not acceptable that so many civilians are dying and homes are being destroyed in these attacks, and this is why support for Israel will continue to decline.

In Israel's defence, however, the reason why they impose so many check points and barriers is because of the large number of suicide bombings that took place in the al-Aqsa Intifada (2nd Intifada). Why did these mass suicide bombings take place? Probably because of injustices, but when you respond in this manner, you are not poking a Lion while it is asleep - you are murdering his cubs and raping his wife while he is awake.

The actions of a few radical Palestinians ruined the quality of life for all Palestinians.

[edit on 1/4/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I am just so completely amazed at the foolish babbling going on in this thread. Whining and moaning about the poor Palestinians. Give me a BREAK! WHHHAAAAAAAH!

Don't you fools realize it is a WAR over there? That the Palestinians are committing ACTS OF WAR? If this was any other place in the world the Palestinians would have been greased a long time ago. While the Israelies are no saints the problem is and what you fools don't seem to realize is that the Palestinians want them dead. THEY DON'T WANT PEACE THEY WANT VICTORY. They have had plenty of chances for peace. They don't want it! Their ultimate goal is the subjugation of Israel and make it completely muslim. HAMAS actually means to live up to their charter. And after Israel then they mean to subjugate the rest of the world. For them the Crusades/Jihad never ended. It merely took a break.

And the thing about wars? It's not about who is right or wrong. It's about who's left. And consider the old Star Trek episode that had time travel and Joan Collins in it. The point of the story? Pacifism. Right idea. Wrong time. The problem with Pacifism in this world is that someone will always take advantage of you given enough time.

George Bush was right. Just not through enough. And not the right targets.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by ntech]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join