It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teraforming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I got to thinking about this a few weeks ago and it has just hit me again today.

With all the space travel that is going on, all the Mars Rover missions, the ISS, the whole space thing, is it possible that the proposed teraforming missions are already happening? It seems very coincidental that they keep finding more and more stuff on Mars that could help the sustainment of life while finding no life on there?

Anybody else got a take on this?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NoHopeForSome

Knowing TPTB as I do, nothing is impossible these days. You may be right on the money here. I do know this has been discussed in high places. In any case, what they make is for them, not you, do don't get your hopes up to high.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well, there is that. I reckon it will be a case of being told we can all live on Mars one day without so much of an explanation or anything.

The stupid thing is, I think most people would be happy if this was happening!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoHopeForSome
I got to thinking about this a few weeks ago and it has just hit me again today.

With all the space travel that is going on, all the Mars Rover missions, the ISS, the whole space thing, is it possible that the proposed teraforming missions are already happening? It seems very coincidental that they keep finding more and more stuff on Mars that could help the sustainment of life while finding no life on there?

Anybody else got a take on this?

Well I have done a bit of remote feeling
a while ago and what I sense is that mission terraforming is going on! What I felt is that it is planned for the near future and that certain needed things are already in place.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well, if anybody remembers some of the first things we are taught about science it's to never assume anything. So, if they are looking for life on Mars, based on that basic knowledge, it is safe to say that either:

(a) The government knows more than they are letting on about extra-terrestrial life and know where they are based or...
(b) They are rubbish scientists and are assuming that extra-terrestrial life needs the same conditions as us.

I don't think the 2nd one is true seen as though the internet community has figured out that there could be different conditions for life outside of our world so they should too. If life were on Mars, they sure as hell wouldn't be a probe up there scuttling around on the surface. Like I said, they keep finding these minerals and water and the like very conveniently. I'm sure they are putting it there.

join