It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment. What is it and how do we know when we have achieved it?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Enlightenment comes when one has eliminated all Sanskaras. When ego is gone, when greed, lust, and anger are replaced with kindness & love. When one realizes that nothing, but God is real. That we are all one. We are all God. God Realization is Enlightenment. & I for one am nowhere near that realization. It may take a million life times (or one) to get to that point.

"Only when our false ego has been transformed into God-Consciousness can we know the wisdom and glory of the Masters and that all life is One in the realm of Truth."
Meher Baba

"Anyone that thinks they might be enlightened or close to it, aint. That's the ego talking."
Me

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

"Useless knowledge about existence, facts about undeniable truths?"

Whooff, it's dark down there, I forgot.

There are people on here who know things about existence that you obviously have no idea about (or you wouldn't have made those statements). Better start polishing the discernment tool: maybe even think about the expansion of Awareness, or engaging Spirit knowing directly: yes, many on here do just that (not just myself, thanks).

Undeniable facts? You mean like concrete driveways and cars coming at you that won't stop, those kind of facts about the purpose of being, the Gift of Life itself?

"Certain Knowledge of Absolute Truth" is what a giant living consciousness in the air above me (below the Garden of the Gods in Colo.) put into my mind (can't say spoke, it was telepathic). Yes, you could feel this being effortlessly. It was there for about 1-2 mins.. That isn't all it told me.

These are called the building blocks of the living pyramid of consciousness, and how it is built up to the Capstone Level.

Yes, I know, there are no absolutes, except the Absolute indeed is just that: the King of the Hill of All New absolutes! which keep changing: that's the Fun of it all, feeding the Prime Creatoress (symbol: Serpent swallowing it's own tail: Consuming Itself, which is exactly what occurs).

So, because you don't know, don't presume the box you live in is Life and Existence for all others: I don't. Not dissing you, just serving the plate you dished out.

Want a Really Hard Link to study? Warning: it is extremely complex for the unititiated, but a good read. It's not something to read and comment on quickly. It's the type of read you contemplate, then say yea or nay to (the info). It's gnostic, a link somebody else posted regarding the secrets of the pineal gland here on ATS. Don't bother reading it within the box, however: not enough light in there. You'll have to come out and read it in the Light of the Soul-Spirit. Oh yeah, it's quite long! Might help. You might just gasp here n there.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga
There are people on here who know things about existence that you obviously have no idea about (or you wouldn't have made those statements).

Do you want to tell me which statements i didn't add?

Better start polishing the discernment tool: maybe even think about the expansion of Awareness, or engaging Spirit knowing directly: yes, many on here do just that (not just myself, thanks).

Spirit knowing? How do you do that?

So, because you don't know, don't presume the box you live in is Life and Existence for all others: I don't. Not dissing you, just serving the plate you dished out.

I don't presume my reality is the same as others. That is part of the point in not knowing.

Want a Really Hard Link to study? Warning: it is extremely complex for the unititiated, but a good read. It's not something to read and comment on quickly. It's the type of read you contemplate, then say yea or nay to (the info).
I would love one.

It's gnostic, a link somebody else posted regarding the secrets of the pineal gland here on ATS. Don't bother reading it within the box, however: not enough light in there. You'll have to come out and read it in the Light of the Soul-Spirit. Oh yeah, it's quite long! Might help. You might just gasp here n there.
"Light of the soul-spirit"? Sorry, I don't think I have one of those.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Ok, here's the link. From your responses to mine, I hardly think it'll have much interest for you. But, maybe somebody else will enjoy.

Wait, went to pull the link, and noticed you'd posted two posts up from the link's poster, so, who knows (maybe you didn't read it?):
www.newadvent.org...
(With appreciation and credit for the link to member Eleleth, from thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...)

[edit on 15-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42

Better start polishing the discernment tool: maybe even think about the expansion of Awareness, or engaging Spirit knowing directly: yes, many on here do just that (not just myself, thanks).

Spirit knowing? How do you do that?

Spirit knowing? Is it something to do with their aura colour? All spirits have an aura, isnt white the safest to engage with? Thing is I often see colours and use this as a guide, but some times I think Im just seeing my chakras colours and not a spirit at all. Like I see blue all the time, but are these spirits with a blue aura or is it just my throat chakras energy Im seeing? Not very often but I do see white, spirit or crown chakra? I just dont know. The more I read this thread I think the less Im sure of anything anymore!!

I think discernment is a very good tool and really when you think whats out there it should be the very very first thing you do before you meditate and definatly before any astral projections. Is it like a couple of lines you say to yourself about what and who you will allow into your field? Also do you summon the white light and love and if they cant stand to be in its presence they find they have to leave?

Or is it something entirely different?

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cancerian42

Originally posted by Mr Green
Are we talking about the same thing?
2d=flat with only 2 dimensions,
1. forward and backward
2. side to side

3d=our universe with 3 dimensions,
1. forward and backward
2. side to side
3. up and down

What are the directions of 4d?
and how can life exist in 2d if indeed there is such a dimension?

Yes your description of 2D and 3D is what Id say also on its physical level that it. I was referring more to the awarness within these dimensions. Cats are not as aware as us, they have basic instincts and no knowledge of whats beyond their world. We can see and know we live in a Universe they can only see and know they live in a street. We question more about our reality because our spirit is 3D, a cat does not because its spirit is 2D. This is just my opinion by the way, so please take it as so, its not fact in the slightest.

3D consciousness has more awarness than 2D.

What is 4D? Good question, well Ive read many things on this. Some say its pure time, others say its full of beings who are pure energy, without the need for a body who can come in and out of their 4D to our 3D. 4D is like if we take our entire Universe and put it into say your kitchen. Yes the whole Universe is in your kitchen, but if we were to break away from 3D we would be able to break out and see a door just to the right which led into your living room. We cant see this room because its just around the corner, but in order to see it we need that extra dimension, to be able to look out of the Universe and around the corner.

Although some say 4D is all about time, I think its more that there actually is NO time, all is seen at once, past, present and future. 4D is timeless. Time is something we feel because we are 3D, we dont have the awarness to move beyond time yet.

I think in altered states of consciousness many of us start to see the 4th dimension. It is probably here we interact with other beings. They can see us all the time, its just we need to alter our state of awarness to be able to see them. A 4th dimensional being is unable to speak to us while we are 3D, we are unable to comprehend their launguage, just as a 2D cat is unable to comprehend our language. You try telling a cat about your 3D world, this is whats its like for a 4th dimensional being to try and tell us about theirs. This is why so much is learnt in astral projections and OBEs, we see beyond our limiting dimension.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I noticed no one perused my previous post's site link...figured as much.

Drop a nuclear bomb, and people run screaming.

Plant a nuclear knowledge seed, and people just run.

Oh well. It's there if anybody wants a cold awakening.

By 'Spirit Knowing,' excuse me, I guess that's more poor terminology. It could have meant anything, and yes, I forgot to realize that.

"Spirit Knowing' is something I mean everybody can and does do, just not enough realize it's happening: direct contact with one's Higher Self (also called Guardian or SoulSelf, amoung endless other descriptions).

It is, after all, 'Spirit' potential in creation. I certainly didn't mean 'spirits,' which I greatly disdain: I drive these away, good n bad, because of the influence they are liable to, even if not outright dark natured. I also attempt to warn channeler's to stay away from these types of 'spirit.'

The Higher Self can transmit connections from levels beyond Itself (yes, your 'SoulSelf' is actually evolving! No, it's not perfect), and I use mine to connect to the archetypes, which I've learned to do well over the many years, and with enormous success.

Anybody wish to know how they can be certain they are in contact with their Higher Self (SoulSelf), I can transmit some info that will be helpful (u2u only). Mind, one may be unexperienced, but it is very commonplace during these times of the Earth Boost (yes, Earth frequency is increasing!).

So, by 'Spirit Knowing,' I meant only 'try to get some communication direct from your Higher Self.' Stupid? Naa. Really, really Real.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I noticed no one perused my previous post's site link...figured as much.

You said we had to read it in a state of light body, so Im waiting until I feel more in that state before I read it, I will read it, well infact I did and it sort of went over my head, so I guessed if I read it in a more enlightened state I may see it better.

This is a serious post by the way, as I re read it it could sound sarcastic but honestly its not. I need to be in a higher state if Ive any chance of understanding that.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The Higher Self can transmit connections from levels beyond Itself (yes, your 'SoulSelf' is actually evolving! No, it's not perfect), and I use mine to connect to the archetypes, which I've learned to do well over the many years, and with enormous success.

Could you define archetypes for me? Sounds like spirits again . Is the higher self like a telepathic voice in our head, giving us direct advice and help? You ask it direct questions it gives you direct answers but only if you are able to hear it over the noise.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SS,Naga

I kind of understand vaguely what you are saying, though I have never come in contact with any kind of spirit being of mine or others'. I am currently reading chapter 3 of the link you provided (I fell asleep reading it last night) and has an interesting view as do you. One question though why do you think you are right? How do you know your "higher spirit" is not what you think it is, because as I have observed most things are not as they seem. How do you know that what you believe is the truth?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yes say I do read this link and understand it. How do I know you have got this information from an entity you can trust? How do you know its not a very clever lower entity thats telling you this? Many do this, they make you think they are of a higher light when they are not. What do they gain from telling you this information? Why do they tell you it? Its obviously quite remarkable information so why tell?

What density are they from? Are they physical beings or energy? Im sorry but Ive had bad experiences of things that claim to be from on high and are not. Ive nothing against your claims Im just protecting myself.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well, blessing to you both for putting the effort in. I know the stuff is hard to understand, and it takes some familiarity with gnosticism to glean some understanding, especially as it is couched in a difficult language form (kinda like mine? I suppose so...I thought I was more 'modern').

Contact with the Higher Self. As said, how do I know? Well, at one time I was able to attain contact with all sorts of 'unbodied' (and a few 'bodied'...friends!) intelligences (good, bad: often it is subjective interpretations only).

These I discovered (like franspeakfree here on ATS) were of very little assist in furthering actual inner development. I discovered they actually had a more important second agenda in being 'around you,' which is to absorb your energies (I'll leave that for another discussion).

I had no idea how to actually attain contact with my SoulSelf (beyond 'listen for the small quiet voice within'), until I had the fortuitous encounter in the mountains of Colorado one day in 1984. Yes, my avatar namesake, a naga being (others report such encounters here on ATS, not always good: one met a reddish-brown aura'd one, which got mad at him!).

From the communications received, I was able to achieve direct-connect to the SoulSelf (with work, over the years), and learned to also go past into the Archetypes. What are the Archetypes, you asked me? I would google it, for this will help. Every time I attempt to explain, it seems to create more misunderstanding. Let me try again:

Carl Jung attempted to define and describe Archetypes as part of our Unconscious awareness connection to prime symbols (like prime numbers). Well, I have honed this into far-reaching recognition: the Archetypes are I began with are (in creation sequence), the ARC, the Circle, the Triangle, the Square, etc. It might be hard to digest, but Universal Mind (there he goes again!) is actually constructed of these prime structures: intitial forces emanations, or however you might say it. These are like 1,2,3, or A,B,C...in other words, the Pure Prime Archetypes. Jung's Archetypes

Now, mind, I never used any of Jung's descriptions, I learned from my avatar namesake, as guided by the WORD structure/motion. I do not disdain 'elemental' forces, it is just not healthy to deal with them, except at the Prime Archetype level (Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Ether). The Archetypes I contact with are the Pure Primes, or as given, the ARC, the Circle, The Triangle, the Square, et al; in that order.

How do I know I make contact with these? I will give the information via u2u to selected individuals, but don't care to put myself out here to scrutiny on a public forum at this moment: other's do this (many), and may have variations from my own: However, the method I use, and verification, is exceedingly common: some of you may recognize it as already happening to you. It is not easy to resolve this 'unsureness' of such contact.

But I wish you to know, after long experience, and many states of experienced high awareness, and recognizing the indifferent purity thereof, it is as best we can do, individually. I did state I experienced cosmic consciousness spontaneously at 17: this lasted for almost 3 days, and 'set' my life direction at that time. I did not lie about experiencing that (a number of times, even): however, too few people have any reference wherewithwhich to verify such a statement in their own minds, unless they too have had the experience. One other person posted on this thread about knowing the experience, also. Encounter it, and you no longer wonder about the marvelous glory of man's inner self, or future potential.

PS - Just a note: I first came across the given link posted by Eleleth 3 days ago. I am not a gnostic student, but many here on ATS are familiar with the school of knowledge. I was merely surprised at how amazing the information was, and also analogous to my own awareness of the mysteries. I have read several of this member's posts before, and was captivated from the very first one. My spiritual antennae stood up immediately. He seemed very knowledgable.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Originally posted by John Matrix

reply to post by John Matrix

The entire bible is an example of how far mankind has to go in understanding. Selfish bloodthristy kings claiming god tells him to slay others. Out right lies and embelishments used to reinforce ignorance.

And with the addition of Jesus... idol worship. You can say his name all you want and it will never help you. not once.

The state of your entire world is proof of mankinds self exalting pride and ignorance.

Yeah.... Having logical explinations for the design and structure of infinity as well as an understanding of the human mind and the causal structures of society...... is very ignorant.

Wake up my friend! wake up!

Who do you think designed it that way? Is man's discoveries of what it, greater than the who is that put it all there?
Get your head out of your asteroid orifice!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You mean somebody has actually been reading my posts? Thank you!

I read them all. I just dont respond to something unless I feel I have an understanding of what someone is saying/doing (because one has to consider words and actions together, as one can easily be fooled if one doesnt).

I quite enjoyed your example of two who actually agree arguing heatedly.
I see this all the time, terms, labels get in the way a lot. Even in written argument, which surprises me, because written argument provides the time to look back, consider in context, contemplate, etc. I have noticed in life that what appears to be two people (or more) talking to one another is often just two people or more talking. The silence while one talks is often not utilized by the second party to listen for understanding, but rather to construct what they want to say next. Often, regardless what the first person has just said.

I think it is important to not only have an understanding of the spiritual, (to the extent any human mind can) but also to have an understanding of the operation of the human mind and how it functions. (And its limits) If one truly has any hope of communicating or sharing ideas and concepts with another.

I use the term Mind as "Universal Mind," because All Is Mind, but I have posted on this, and it must resolve Itself for some, and not for others. I happen to know that your entire physical body is "Mind."

If I remove the word "mind" which for me has a very specific meaning, the workings of the brain itself and intellectualization, I can agree with this. I call it "Consciousness Itself" and for me it represents the One/Many (which I also call "What Is.") That "thing" (though thing does not really describe it correctly) which is All That Is, is utterly beyond dualistic understanding. Not truly "one" as there is no "other" to juxtapose itself against, but also not truly "many" as all the apparent individualities are in fact not separate either from each other or this "one." Some might call this "God" or the Divine, or it seems that you call this the "WORD" if I understand this sentence correctly;

The WORD has Both Presence (Intelligence) & Being (Form!)

One problem I am having with understanding you is that you introduce terms and names (labels) without clear explanation. You seem at times to assume that if the label or term is meaningless to a person, that they can not have seen what you have seen, nor understand what you understand. This, in my opinion, is why understanding how the mind works is most important for trying to explain. You tend to shut the door on a person too soon, and I am not yet sure if it is egoic, (ie; you need to assume that only you and a select few can have this understanding, a form of aggrandizement) or if it simply is that you do not understand how language works.

If for instance I begin talking about "my popoki" saying "my popoki is so smart, he does tricks and can open doors" you might have several possible things in YOUR mind that popoki can mean. If I get annoyed when you dont know the term and assume that you cannot have possibly ever seen the thing that I call popoki, and shut the door on the conversation, we may never discover that you call a popoki a cat, and that you have indeed seen one and understand the concept. What needs to happen is that there must be a process of distillation of a label into understanding. Your label is not the "right" one. All labels are context sensitive. They only make sense if two people agree the label means one concept. Languages are all this way. All words are. Misunderstanding a label or word does NOT necessarily imply lacking the concept altogether.

Taste death, and there goes 90% of your Mind Force: this is why the required work (dare I say it?) of "ascension" or achievement must be done during the incarnational experience: die, and it has past you by: getting into the flesh is not as easy as folks presume.

Here I see the potential for a real disagreement between us. Not a fight, but a place where our understandings may diverge. In such a One as I described, a One/Many where any division is apparent but not "real" as we think of real, the Universal "mind" or consciousness is always embodied, and always what we call "dead." Your description implies a belief in real separation from this Universal Mind. True and utter individuality where "you" can miss something because "you" are unconnected in fact to "All that Is." In my understanding, as I experienced, this is not the case. The human mind creates division or separateness that is not "real" but rather is a function or result of its own limitations. If I look at the world from where I stand, it really looks flat. If I can stand above the world, I realize that my perception of flatness was not "real" it was caused by my limited view from a particular place.

May I ask you both to Analyze this?
MIND:
Excretum - - - - - - - - - - - Residuum / Effluvium - - - - - Emanation
Body (matter/animal!) - - - - - -Mind or Soul - - - - - Spirit (Pure Energy)

In my analysis it seems you are dividing the indivisible. Which "our mind" our ego or our identity wants to do, because any convincing argument for division serves its need or desire to be separate or "real." Not that this cannot be an enjoyable pursuit, but how such a divided thing relates back to the indivisible in any real way, I am not sure.

Now, please read Walter Russell's posted statement regarding Mind, in light of this information: analyze the words, the Order: Notice the Soul or Mind in the center (above).

I did read the statement above, but I also went to find a grasp on Mr. Russell's theory in general.

en.wikipedia.org...

And from what I have read so far, I have no real issue with his theory. Granted, that is a small and summarized version of it. But if this is the case,

That new thought is a new cosmic concept of the value of man to man. The whole world is discovering that all mankind is one and that the unity of man is real – not just an abstract idea. Mankind is beginning to discover that the hurt of any man hurts every man, and, conversely, the uplift of any man uplifts every man” (Message of the Divine Iliad, vol. 2, p. 69).

If that is an accurate description of his ideology, it would seem Mr. Russell is in agreement with my view that to divide the indivisible is a mistake. And to assume a "flow" or evolution, (including that proposed by reincarnation) is in error as well. As I see it linear "time" as we consider it is also an imposition of the limits of the human mind upon "What Is" that is apparent but not "real." (As time is a division itself) Anyway, I hope I addressed the things you asked.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I've spent the last year of my life in Iraq but with what little time I've had to myself I've spent studying budism and enlightenment. If you belive in reincarnation then your probably aware that one will not achive enlightenment within his first human life (not to say this is yours)

Imagine a phenox flying a silk banner and once every 100 years, he flys the banner over the top of the tallest mountain ever. The time it takes for the phenox to errode the mountain down to the ground with the silk, is the amount of time spent reaching enlightenment.

Thats how it was explained to me. Hopefully this will help and I wish you the best in reaching your enlightenment.

Cheers

P.s. you'll know when you have achived enlightenment

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

O NOS THE BEAVERS GOTS NO SOUL!?!?!!?! *tears*

In your Utopian society, is this how the enlightened treat others? If so, it doesnt appear to be any different at all than the society in which we currently live.

In your view, I cannot see what there is to understand other than what is apparent to all of us, that division, violence, etc., are current "facts" of our physical existence.

I hope there is some magical after life where you can be happy and hug all your cuddly animal friends and swim in rivers of chocolate, BUT unfortuantly to build your entire emotional house of cards on it is a BAD IDEA!

Interesting that you would mock her for this when you say in an earlier post;

I would hope for an afterlife...

After much consideration, Wertdagf, I would say that your philosophy or spiritual teaching is at this stage a mass of contradiction. You call for understanding, logic, and reason, but you contradict yourself at every turn. You seem to be hoping for some way of living other than that which we currently practice, but your technique and actions could not be more representative of the present one. You both mock and long for an afterlife.

This is not to say you have not had some vision of something spiritual, but I am suggesting that you may need to allow time for that vision to harmonize itself a bit more with your ego. You are at war, not only with your audience, but with yourself as well.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hello MrGreen & fiends, a dance for you

[edit on 16-1-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

O NOS THE BEAVERS GOTS NO SOUL!?!?!!?! *tears*

In your Utopian society, is this how the enlightened treat others? If so, it doesnt appear to be any different at all than the society in which we currently live.

In your view, I cannot see what there is to understand other than what is apparent to all of us, that division, violence, etc., are current "facts" of our physical existence.

I hope there is some magical after life where you can be happy and hug all your cuddly animal friends and swim in rivers of chocolate, BUT unfortuantly to build your entire emotional house of cards on it is a BAD IDEA!

Interesting that you would mock her for this when you say in an earlier post;

I would hope for an afterlife...

After much consideration, Wertdagf, I would say that your philosophy or spiritual teaching is at this stage a mass of contradiction. You call for understanding, logic, and reason, but you contradict yourself at every turn. You seem to be hoping for some way of living other than that which we currently practice, but your technique and actions could not be more representative of the present one. You both mock and long for an afterlife.

This is not to say you have not had some vision of something spiritual, but I am suggesting that you may need to allow time for that vision to harmonize itself a bit more with your ego. You are at war, not only with your audience, but with yourself as well.

Always assuming i dont know what im doing.... I dont even think you started questioning other people termonology until i started throwing some elbows.

You cannot remain passive in descussions such as these.

If my desire for logic and truth wasnt pure then agression is very bad. Yet again you do not know me.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Taste death, and there goes 90% of your Mind Force: this is why the required work (dare I say it?) of "ascension" or achievement must be done during the incarnational experience: die, and it has past you by: getting into the flesh is not as easy as folks presume.

Here I see the potential for a real disagreement between us. Not a fight, but a place where our understandings may diverge. In such a One as I described, a One/Many where any division is apparent but not "real" as we think of real, the Universal "mind" or consciousness is always embodied, and always what we call "dead." Your description implies a belief in real separation from this Universal Mind. True and utter individuality where "you" can miss something because "you" are unconnected in fact to "All that Is." In my understanding, as I experienced, this is not the case. The human mind creates division or separateness that is not "real" but rather is a function or result of its own limitations. If I look at the world from where I stand, it really looks flat. If I can stand above the world, I realize that my perception of flatness was not "real" it was caused by my limited view from a particular place.

I too had always thought that the hard work towards enlightenment was achieved in the flesh. When incarnated we suffer far greater than when not in the flesh. Life is hard, we choose many life tests, we feel emotional pain, we suffer disease and death. We loose our spiritual wholeness yet constantly seek it as we still remember it (this to me is the worst when incarnated, the lonely feeling of wanting to go back home, but where is this home, you cant quite remember, the seperation tears you apart until you start to remember again). It is far easier to spiritually progress in a body because of all the pain and suffering we go through.

Nobody actually dies, we continue on , we are energy, we just become a new form when we leave our bodies (die if you will). The mind as I see it, does die when we leave our bodies, that is the mind which we used in our life time to live. Now this "Universal mind" is another concept all together and I really do think we are all talking about the same thing here but just calling it different things.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

From the communications received, I was able to achieve direct-connect to the SoulSelf (with work, over the years), and learned to also go past into the Archetypes.

But these archetypes are not necessarily the truth either (maybe they are, or maybe they aren't). They are only various symbolic ideas that we humans have in common naturally, this doesn't mean that they are absolutely true.

Carl Jung attempted to define and describe Archetypes as part of our Unconscious awareness connection to prime symbols (like prime numbers). Well, I have honed this into far-reaching recognition: the Archetypes are I began with are (in creation sequence), the ARC, the Circle, the Triangle, the Square, etc. It might be hard to digest, but Universal Mind (there he goes again!) is actually constructed of these prime structures: intitial forces emanations, or however you might say it.

Would you like to explain how these shapes relate to anything for those of us who haven't experienced cosmic consciousness to already know?

I did state I experienced cosmic consciousness spontaneously at 17: this lasted for almost 3 days, and 'set' my life direction at that time. I did not lie about experiencing that (a number of times, even): however, too few people have any reference wherewithwhich to verify such a statement in their own minds, unless they too have had the experience.

You say you experienced cosmic consciousness when you were 17, and that very few others have "reference" to verify such claims in their own minds. That's very wordy, would you mind explaining this a little more?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join