It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke on Alex Jones Tv"Break your Conditioning!!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Alex welcomes back to the show author, former professional football player, reporter, television sports presenter, and former spokesman for the Green Party, David Icke. David will talk with Alex about the "naked emperor," Barack Obama.

Another great show from Alex Jones and another great informative discussion from legend David Icke.

Please take the time to listen, the information is excellent. Pass it on.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1234567

Look forward to watching these, thanks for the post!

I take David Icke with a pinch of salt and Alex Jones with a barrel... but only because of the way they come across. Icke's theories drawn from existential philosophies are, for me, bang on. As for Alex Jones, whatever people's opinions, he is constantly trying to bring alternative theories to the masses so I give him his dues.

Just pressing play...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
interesting.. but whats up with all the bombarding of commercials? like every couple of minutes?! disturbing.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
after hearing this, i wonder what form of government would satisfy both of these guys, and let me explain

in order to make certain things work effectively, you need to do them on a massive scale and under strict rules

the US post office needs to deliver mail to every person that has an address, so you need mass distribution points, and rules to follow, to insure that a piece of mail gets to a particular person. if we allowed each town or county to set up their own rules on how mail is to be processed and delivered, you would have chaos.

this is what is happening to the worlds global financial system. each country has their own policies on interest rates, the amount of money to be printed, the taxes on income and wealth, levels of national debt, securites rules, lending practices, etc.

this current global financial collapse did not happen because of sub-prime loans, but on the ponzi scheme of the derivitive markets that did not have in place any controls, rules, or laws to follow, in any country where they were allowed to be bought and sold. if the global market place is to function, you need global rules to engage in that market.

the only "free" market there can be is between 1 seller and 1 buyer. otherwise you need rules to stop greed and corruption.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by jimmyx]

[edit on 11-1-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
many disclaim him because of his alien/reptilian theories,, which i haven't weatched

i did watch his 3 hour presentation called,,,,big brother, big picture

video.google.com...#

he is very smart,,,whole video makes sense,,, is very lucid,,,,,and has many facts and much proof

in listening to this,,,,,he is very smart,,,and obviously knows his stuff

now the reptilian thing,,, who knows,,, i won't even watch it

but this video i watched,,,,to me,,, this man is smart and dead on

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem
interesting.. but whats up with all the bombarding of commercials? like every couple of minutes?! disturbing.

i mhear you and the loiud blaring reintro music,,star wars i believe,,,,,,is it every 2 minutes,,, seems like every minute haha

and alex joners screaming and yelling,,,,he loses credibility with that crap

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn

I agree with you that he is smart and has some great theories. But what you say there, that you won't even watch it. Do you realise how narrow minded that is? At least watch the stuff that contains reptile info if you are going to make statements that lean towards a certain view.
Personally I am not feeling the reptiles... yet.

These vids are good in that they relate directly to modern times and aren't a few years out of date. The exploding building metaphor is a perfect example of how good Icke is at summarising complicated points.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263

Originally posted by shortywarn

I agree with you that he is smart and has some great theories. But what you say there, that you won't even watch it. Do you realise how narrow minded that is? At least watch the stuff that contains reptile info if you are going to make statements that lean towards a certain view.
Personally I am not feeling the reptiles... yet.

These vids are good in that they relate directly to modern times and aren't a few years out of date. The exploding building metaphor is a perfect example of how good Icke is at summarising complicated points.

well when you consider that Icke was writing about this stuff in the mid 90's we should start paying more attention to him. For those that ignore him just because of the reptile theory, i agree with you it is foolish to discredit him.

Furthermore, Alex Jones may be a loud mouth but we must forget about these personalities and focus on his message as it relates to all of us....

Peace
Love
Question everything that comes out of government
Think for yourself
Think of yourself and others as HUMANS fron earth, not a specific race.

Its like Icke has said in this interview, we must stop arguing about the finer details, we are all here because we know something is wrong, its about time we put our differences aside and agree on one thing - the world is being run by very evil people and it is our duty to pass this information on.

Its like the 911 scenario....was there a plane, was there not ? At the end of the day i think we cann all agree on that 911 was an inside job, and that is where it should end.

Its the same with the NWO....it is now in the mainstream news for us all to see. No more arguing about its authenticity. It is here and we must stop it at all cost. Our children's futures are at stake.

It is time for us all to UNITE.
UNITED WE STAND!

Peace and Love.

J

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Now come on people, lets get this on the front page....

ITS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

Peace.

top topics

join