It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death Ray Gun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This gun is a lazer beam that is very powerful it is so powerful that it can cut the world in half pretty much go thew anything. This idea came from nikla tesla. The goverment has been testing this for years trying to make this gun small enogh to hold in your hand like a gun if this is true will they use it agenst us? Will they build more? Well i do no they alredy got the death ray on satallites they can control the weather some how. Im not sure project HARRP i wold think. What wold happin if the US sold this to isral or iraq who knows in 20 years wut they mite have then.Gotta get threw 2012 first who knows wuts gonna happin then. I think the goverment made this death ray gun to shoot down ufos....Why else wold they build such a gun look this up on you tube because i dont no how to put links on here so yah.Remember Tesla said it can be done. I no this is true.what do you think??? This is not a joke this is for real guys.........Flag this please everyone needs to no about this new weapon the goverment has had for years...

[edit on 11-1-2009 by N-W-O]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Someone please show some pity for the English language and delete this.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
ya im not very good at typeing sorry about that buddy

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by N-W-O
this gun is a lazer beam that is powerful it is so powerful it can cut the world in half pretty much go thew anything this idea came from niko tesla the goverment has been testing this for years trying to make this gun small enogh to hold in your hand like a gun if this is true will they use it agenst us will they build more i no they alredy got the death ray on satallites they can control the weather some how im not sure haarp i wold think what wold happin if the us sold this to isral or iraq who knows in 20 years wut they mite have then.gotta get threw 2012 first who nows wuts gonna happin then i thin the goverment made this death ray gun to shoot down ufos....

Translation Below :

I have been watching star wars and have discovered that it is indeed a true story. The Israelis and the Americans are planning for the arrival of the death star maybe in 2012 be definitely within 20 years. Once its here there gonna sell it to the Iranians who will in turn reverse engineer it into a hand held death ray gun. Kinda like a tennis ball that shoots lasers but a little heavier. They will be the worlds best defense against the imminent UFO attack.
PS This was all Teslas idea.

TOP SECRET INFO FOR THE ORIGIONAL POSTERS EYES ONLY

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by who-me?

i never thought of star wars good idea the goverment knows about alens for sure because are nukes ant a match to them so they took teslas idea and im sure the alens no we got the death ray

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
What is a "gun707?"
Just asking?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
OK so I think the logical line of thinking on this is pretty obvious.
If indeed 'it is so powerful it can cut the world in half pretty much go thew anything' then lets say you shoot a person . It'll go stright through that person and the next and the next into infiity and may even bend around the earths gravatation field and hit you in the back of the head (assuming you were the one fireing it lol)

Say it went off by accident and you shot your foot...and someone in australia...nope ....doesn't seem to work for me logic wise...

Wayne...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
N-W-O,

How many of these pointless threads are you planning on starting today? before long you will draw negitive attention to yourself and possibly be labelled a hoaxer, please consider doing some research on your topics before posting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-1-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by the secret web

But it would make a hole through the earth then we could start another topic to decide if we jumped into aforementioned hole would we fall out to the other side or just bounce back and fourth with decaying velocity ending up at the core?

Edit-: There are supposedly two cores now, which one would you stop at?

[edit on 11/1/2009 by who-me?]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

death ray i just put the 707 wazint sure if some one had a thred like this

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by N-W-O

Do you think it wise to go making up weapon nomeclatures adding whatever you feel like adding and making a thread out of it? I'm not attacking you but sheeesh, this is getting rediculous.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by N-W-O
reply to post by clay2 baraka

death ray i just put the 707 wazint sure if some one had a thred like this

What a freaking pathetic thread. . .

Go to school. Learn to spell and use punctuation.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by who-me?
Translation Below :

I have been watching star wars and have discovered that it is indeed a true story. The Israelis and the Americans are planning for the arrival of the death star maybe in 2012 be definitely within 20 years. Once its here there gonna sell it to the Iranians who will in turn reverse engineer it into a hand held death ray gun. Kinda like a tennis ball that shoots lasers but a little heavier. They will be the worlds best defense against the imminent UFO attack.
PS This was all Teslas idea.

hilarious!

anyways, I think he's just a kid, don't bash him too much

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Im not makeing this up look it up on you tube..How do i put links on here????

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by N-W-O

I am truly very excited to see your 'Evidence' the objectivity, accuracy and what can only be described as prophetic prowess of Youtube can only be surpassed by maybe the Easter Bunny or Santa.

However; until you type a whole sentence spelled and punctuated correctly I will not tell you how to post links.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by N-W-O

posted by N-W-O
Im not makeing this up look it up on you tube..How do i put links on here????

To post Youtube video'

(1) Select the video you wish to post'

(2) copy the numbers and letters after the = located in the video URL.

(3) In your ATS "post reply" screen select the Youtube video tab, a small window will then pop up asking you to enter the Youtube video number.

(4) Paste the number you just copied, then enter the text portion of your reply/post.

(5) Select the "post reply" tab and your post will appear on the thread

I hope this helps you

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by N-W-O

Spelling and grammar aside, the weapons system does exist. I believe it is called "Excalibur." And, it is something Tesla invented. TPTB are planning to use it against an invading alien force, I believe. Or maybe on us, if we revolt. I am in no way certain about this, but a contact told me last year that Excalibur, and a Rail Gun of some kind, was in orbit right now, powered by a small reactor. Watch how many of the Shuttle Missions are classified, that will tell you things.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

thank you for helping me on the link thing...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...'
it did not go to the movie o well Look up death ray HAARP you guys will find it

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The moon is the deathstar...
look at the crater matches where the lazer in the movie shoots from.
Search hard . there are many craters .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join