It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J-ROD is a lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Roswell 1947 crash.they say it waz a weather baloon no it waz a lie they found 4 alens in that ufo 2 were dead 1 waz woonded and died an hour later and the other one well lets just say they named him J-ROD the goverment took J-ROD to area51 somewere underground not sure were but soon after one year the goverment teached J-ROD english wow that blows my mind right there. 2 years later J-ROD died because he needed something from his planet ok so i guss this is all pretty much fake just to let you no read below for more info. kandinsky got the link

[edit on 1/11/2009 by Spiderj]

[edit on 11-1-2009 by N-W-O]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
as you probably already know there are alot of threads already exsisting on the topics you mentioned, are you trying to spark up a disscusion? or might you have some proof to back up your claims? just wondering, links maybe?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Note to N-W-O, all the garbage you are referring to comes from the one and only Dan Burisch and I suggest you do a search on these forum's to see him thoroughly debunked.

Forget all that JRod crappola its just something to distract you along the way to finding the truth....which you need to find for yourself and not get spoonfed all the answers.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
no i just wanted pepol to no about this lie so they dont think its true

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by N-W-O
Roswell 1947 crash.they say it waz a weather baloon no it waz a lie they found 4 alens in that ufo 2 were dead 1 waz woonded and died an hour later and the other one well lets just say they named him J-ROD the goverment took J-ROD to area51 somewere underground not sure were but soon after one year the goverment teached J-ROD english wow that blows my mind right there. 2 years later J-ROD died because he needed something from his planet J-ROD told the goverment info on how the speed of lite works and how the ufo worked and about lazers cavlar time traval. J-ROD today body is held at fort-nocks they say he liked fruit and J-ROD also said there are 23 diffrent kinds of alens in space..now that the goverment gots ther hand on all this stuff they try to make it better i think the goverment new about 911 befor it happind they learnd how time traval works maby this is related to 2012 or nwo who knows all i know is they no way more then us by far

[edit on 1/11/2009 by Spiderj]

Forget Jrod and NWO.

Roswell? well thats another story to be reserached as the Militaray lied on the second media story that was released.

Weather balloon and crash dummies, what BS.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
ITS THE END OF THE WORRLLDD!!

ok im kidding its not.. welcome to ats

hey my third line woo ! ; )

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
"We am spase peepole."

Anyway, I would really take it as a personal favor if you would stop making threads. I would even consider sending you money via Paypal.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hiya NWO,
Dan Burisch has been proven to be a dedicated liar and conman so his J-Rod, Roswell and all other theories are BS. Here's a link that shows his trail of lies.

Welcome to ATS. Don't take any of the replies personally. Some of the members can give people a rough ride, but it doesn't really matter
Next time you make a thread (if you're brave enough still) just research it a little bit more first and check it hasn't already been posted here. My first thread was a washout too
Also, add links whenever you can to provide evidence. Come back fighting! Take care

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

thanks buddy im new here im trying to tell pepol but its not relly working out next time i post a thred it well be better next time thanks for the link

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
hard to sway anyone with grammar like that...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There are many different plots regarding roswell 1947. IMO a disk did crash there, definitely nothing conventional.

I've read so many different accounts about the number of bodies. Some say that there were two dead. Some say there were 3 dead 1 alive(died 2 years later). And they've come up with so many terms like.. EBE .. Ebens .. J-Rod.. and so on.

I'm not too sure about Corso's stories, but I'm sure of Jesse Marcel senior and his son.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I bet after a year of learning English J-Rod had a better understanding and use of the English language than you.

new topics

top topics

join