It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authentic Ghost Pics?(Help Me Find Out)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Definitely the most fake ghost pictures I ever dun' saw boy.

2nd line

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
The face in the window on the first picture matches the one in the window in the second picture.
Same face same eye same shape looking in the same direction.
Remarkably similar for hard to get evidence of the paranormal.
Not real in my opinion.

Exactly its just a lame attempt to try and hoax ATS. They are photoshopped very obviously.

Well op, I hope you are dissapointed to see that the members of ATS dont believe just anything. We are VERY intelligent people. You have not fooled us.

Please, If you want to post threads than follow the rules of the T&C that you agreed to follow when you first signed up for this site.

Posting knowingly false info is against T&C. Those photos are photoshopped and all you have succedded in doing is losing alot of respect.Was it worth losing all your respect to try and pull of a lame hoax that has failed miserabally?I hope it was

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Why don't you re-read the thread and look at my last post? You clearly didnt read my posts. I acknowledged they were hoaxes about 2 months ago,you dug up a pretty old thread there buddy.

Yeah I may have lost some respect for my gullibility,but I gained knowledge in exchange for it.And whoever accumulates enough knowledge in life gains more respect than they started out with. So I see it as a win.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join