It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authentic Ghost Pics?(Help Me Find Out)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Here are 3 pics that my friend took with an Iphone.

i406.photobucket.com...

i406.photobucket.com...

i406.photobucket.com...

In pic no.1 there's a face in the top left corner

In pic no.2 there's 3 maybe 4 faces?

In pic no.3 there's an eye in the top left corner

Forgot to mention the odd mist too thats in the 3 pics.Note in pic 1 and 2 the same face can be seen in the top left corner in both pics,you can tell by the eyes.

So what do yall think?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
they look pretty fake to me.

it actually looks a bit like "the grudge"

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
What is your reason that its fake? Besides "they look pretty fake".

That's not good enough for me.

But thanks for bumping the thread

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I really hope those aren't real....that is pretty terrifying.

Were all these photos taken in the same house?
If so, I wouldn't go to that house anymore if I were you.....creepy.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by INTHESKYWITHDAIMONDS

Yes they were taken in the same house.And I hope they are real,its kinda exciting if you ask me,haha.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
They seem awfully generic for a ghost picture. I am not saying they aren't real. I honestly don't know. But I have a hobby of taking paranormal photos and helping others bring out the "ghosts" in the pictures. I have never in the 15 years I have been doing it seen a pic like that. The "ghost" image seems way to crisp and clean cut, perhaps it could be an image overlay. I don't mean you did it, its just that many times camera phones can have an over used memory card and it does do that from time to time.
Try and get some more pictures using a digital camera set at 800 iso, and use the flash. They come out much easier to read and you don't have the background noise problems you might get with a cellphone.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The 2nd pic looks like cats eyes / face.

Is it real? I doubt it, but I have been wrong before...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Its unlikely its image overlay,because the faces are not familiar to anybody.

He'll try and get pictures with a digital camera tomorrow and we'll see if he can catch something.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
These pictures seem superimposed. Are you sure they aren't.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The face in the window on the first picture matches the one in the window in the second picture.
Same face same eye same shape looking in the same direction.
Remarkably similar for hard to get evidence of the paranormal.
Not real in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
"Pic 3 shows the dude working hard photoshopping pictures 1 & 2"

2 lines.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Infiltrator

They are not ghosts, they are very real entities. You can get a much better image if you run them through your photoeditor an alter the light and color values. The entities (their name is legion) no pun is intended are very many different peoples, with different forms and known by the name that identifies the form, i.e. faeries, gnomes, demons, angels and the list continue until you have listed all supernatural entities.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Has there been any other activity in the house?
Also more images to look at would be nice.
I'll do my amateur analysis on the images provided and get back to you with my opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm gonna say they're fake because pictures 1 & 2 use the exact same face in the upper left corner windows....I messed around with them in Photoshop...the eyes match up...and the nostrils...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If you go to the iTunes store and search for the app GhostCam I think you'll find that's what made those photo's

iTunes has a few floating around but that to me looks like the one that made the effects

Edit : Here's a link whatsoniphone.com...

Hope this provides a solution to the mystery - although I can't guarantee it's the exact app as I don't have the money to buy it and try it out

Wow. Edited again, I managed to forget the link

[edit on 11-1-2009 by abbyland]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Abbyland

You totally beat me to it... but here are some pics for those who want to see.

So Alien Infiltrator what do you have to say for yourself? Trying to hoax us is not very kind nor is it appreciated by the TAC/TOS. I'm no moderator but you can the read the Terms and Conditions here. The first subject covers posting misleading and false information.

And for further proof (as if it's really needed), a video of someone using the program on their iPhone.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Parabol]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Why would Iphone have an application like this anyway? So now we can expect a flood of these fake pictures.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I apologize, I was gullible, that old man in pic no.1 played a stupid joke on us

Thank you Abbyland and others for solving this,I had no idea an iphone would have a silly app like that.

To Parabol:

Im fully aware of the terms and conditions ,I assure you hoaxing ATS is not my interest. My interest was to find out if these pics were authentic or not and the members of ATS have proven that they're not.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Did you see the photos taken and look with your own eyes at the camera viewer? Otherwise I wouldn't believe it, the faces look the same, and cartoony, as if it's a photoshop filter of 'generic ghost faces', but if real it would be freaky, it just looks too cartoony to me, but it could be real I guess, just I wouldn't believe it unless I took the photo or saw it taken with no manipulating possible.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Infiltrator
I apologize, I was gullible, that old man in pic no.1 played a stupid joke on us

Thank you Abbyland and others for solving this,I had no idea an iphone would have a silly app like that.

To Parabol:

Im fully aware of the terms and conditions ,I assure you hoaxing ATS is not my interest. My interest was to find out if these pics were authentic or not and the members of ATS have proven that they're not.

heh I'm guilty of not reading through posts, but I do this so as to not be biased in my response...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join