It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm getting that funny feeling again...Earthquake? Terrorism? Catastrophe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well it is happening again....I'm getting those little vibes I usually get when something big and bad is about to happen. Could it be a big earthquake in Cali? Or perhaps I'm just conditioned by all of the earthquake threads I have seen pop up on ATS. I don't know, but I think something big is just about to happen.

Hope I'm wrong. I give it within 48 hrs, but feels like much sooner.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Something bad is always happening....

How bad?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I think major bad.

Like affecting many.

I don't know, and hope I'm wrong. Just felt compelled to post.

My first thought was big quake in Cali.

Of course it could be watching Red Dawn for the 50th time too!

[edit on 11-1-2009 by TH3ON3]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
How ever bad it may be, as long as it's not caused by man I'll be able to get some sleep tonight.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

You're not alone. I've been getting the feeling for a while now that something is about to happen. But your feeling could turn out to be nothing.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What happened the last time you got these feelings? I'm still concerned about YS myself.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

When you get these feelings are you usually correct? I live in SoCal. So, I do have a personal vested interest in your feelings.

We have been having some noticeable quakes as of late. I've been on edge all week too. I cannot feel at ease, and I feel anxious and a bit nervous. Add on bouts of hopelessness and sadness, too. The latter may have something to do with the current sit. in the middle east though. Things just don't feel right to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LwSiX

Something very bad did happen exactly where I said it would.

I hope it was a fluke.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

What happen where? We need details.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by epiphonie1

I'm not trying to scare anyone, just in case be vigilant. Yes the sit in ME does seem to snatch hope away for a peaceful 09.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Will do. I've been sleeping with my uggs next to my bed for quick retrieval and a flashlight on the night stand. Also, my dog has been very clingy to me, which I makes me take notice, as well.

Yeah, I fear that what's going on in the middle east is just the beginning of worse to come. Maybe all those prophecies were right? They all claimed the so called final battle would take place there.
*sigh*

Thanks for your warning.

new topics

top topics

join