learn more

Dead Gaza fighters "bulldozed into piles"

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Dead Gaza fighters "bulldozed into piles"

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com

GAZA (Reuters) - A Palestinian man captured by Israeli troops in Gaza said after his release on Friday that he had seen the corpses of many Islamist fighters bulldozed into piles covered with sand.

"They used a bulldozer to pile up the bodies of the dead. There were bodies of many fighters," said the man, who was released by the Israelis after five days of detention and allowed to return to Gaza.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1/11/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Here we are again the overwhelming disproportionate response.

I am beginning to believe that Israel realizing the Obama administration is due to take power very shortly is taking every advantage possible to further their agenda.

Bulldozing bodies is definitely reminiscent of the holocaust.

"Eyad said they(the Palestinians) were first held as "human shields" inside military positions established by the army, then moved to a prison in Israel." Sounds a bit like Hamas terrorist tactics.

To date "he rockets have killed four Israelis. The Israeli offensive has killed 783 Palestinians. But Israel says it will continue the operation until Hamas stops attacking southern Israel."

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

My first thought was "Great, why waste the resources of actual burials on dirt bags."

Then I saw your disgusting "They only killed 4 Israelis" comment and realized your are simply clueless. SO Israel should have only killed 4 back?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
One accuser and it makes headlines. No proof. Just the word of one person. One thing is for sure...

Israel is very nice.

Because I don't think there would be one nation in the world that would let that man go if he had that kind of information. He would be a dead man hanging.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
1. There's no press allowed inside Gaza and they're not letting anybody out. How exactly is this man talking to anybody?

2. Wouldn't the mountain of dead fighters be a good thing, as to prove Israel's point that there is resistance inside Gaza that they have to weed out or flush out by air dropped ordinance and they're not just bombing randomly as seen by most of the world? Why would they want to cover their only legitimate kills up?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Thats a good point.
Whats one more body on a pile of bodies?
Much better than a man with a mouth and memories of slaughter.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

My first thought was "Great, why waste the resources of actual burials on dirt bags."

Then I saw your disgusting "They only killed 4 Israelis" comment and realized your are simply clueless. SO Israel should have only killed 4 back?

So are you repudiating the death count? Can you give me some links and sources supporting you point.

Will you admit that Israel is using disproportionate force?? Probably not. Palestinian lives do not matter right? The Nazi's were known to kill 10 to 1 in regarding insurgents or resistors. Sound about right...in fact they seem to be doing quite a bit better.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Disgusting, OMG i can't believe your post. So how many more innocent civilians and kids should Israel have killed?

Your downright evil and it's people like you that are ruining the world.

What you just said is like someone saying "Hitler should have killed all the jews during the holocaust".

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Natzis where they made a hole and filed it up with people then they covered it up with the same type of vehicles.
Welcome to the Natzi Israel.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

During this recent conflicts time-line and due to it, Israel has counted 4 of their own nationals as dead within their borders.

Red Cross and other aid groups have counted approximately 200 dead Palestinian children killed by Israeli forces.

Your bias is incredible here.
Are you seriously justifying 200 dead Palestinian children and over 800 dead Palestinians in total, for the death of 4 Israelis?

You're really trying to argue that someone who is appalled with this incredible disregard for life by Israel is "simply clueless"?

I don't know what he is, perhaps disgusted comes to mind,
but you are clearly brainwashed.

"Dirt bags"?

How I'd love to toss you into a city about to be bombed, watch you get creamed by munitions, and say "It's OK... 4 Israelis died, he was in the same city, he deserved it".

[edit on 11-1-2009 by johnsky]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
i am calling this story BS

Israel is not going to let anyone they capture go until they have finished there operations.

This is standard operations with any military because you never know what they saw during there custody.

Even if they did let him go it would not have been back to Gaza they would have released him to the west bank area till there Gaza operation was over.

This is just more of the propaganda being released by both sides.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Actually it is a pointless point. The man was a Palestinian captured in Gaza, made use of as a human shield and release. What are zionists going to do, feed him?

No where in the article does it say that he was a fighter unless of course the norm amongst you zionists is to slaughter all Palestinians on sight.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The story looks like some BS propaganda. It doesn't make sense at all.

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Will you admit that Israel is using disproportionate force??

'Admit' ..

Israel is NOT using disproprotionate force. The whole notion of
disproportionate force is something that appeasers think should be a
war time strategy.

'proportionate force' makes wars last longer and gets more people killed.

Going in and blowing the hell out of someone who keeps trying to kill you - THAT is justified and ends a war much faster.

Originally posted by johnsky
Your bias is incredible here. Are you seriously justifying ...

Your bias is incredible here. Are YOU seriously saying that Israel should only respond in measure to what the Palestinians have dished out? Considering that in the past 4 years Hamas has rained down 8,000 rockets in attempted mass murder of Israelis .. then I can definately say that the Israelis are only giving back to Hamas what they had rained down upon them all these years.. but they are doing it with better aim then the Hamas.

join