It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex and Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
A few science fiction shows have also brought this UP. X-files had a 'Chupacabra' episode in which Mulder was apparoached by what he believed was some beautiful young woman and during this illusional event was actually being drained of his blood.

The series Taken also showed a sexual mating scene with a hybrid woman floating in what appeared to be some craft without gravity. (I thought that was a great bonus
)

As with the Mulder X-files scenario, many may actually be given a false memory during an extraction event. There are also reports of hybrids. The hybrids may working with androids etc.

My recalled abduction scenario or actually 'visitation-house-call' experience with what has been called 'anal probing' was supposedly a life or death intestinal sugery from a herina and bowel entraptment that was said to have necrotized or died.

The alleged alien from Whitley Strieber's Communion* was 'apparently' present. That following cold Wisconsin winter morning the dog dragged up to the porch from the snow a purple section of bowel.

I would'nt be so forthcoming with all of the lucid details with this and my other experiences unless possibly under hypnosis.

I think many if not most abduction scenarios are in some way; false and or implanted memories.

I doubt someone would make up or dissociate into some elaborate delusion to cover up some embarrassing sexual experience at some party.

Feel free to believe what you want though.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek
I believe the 'anal probe' has always been middle aged mans' way of expressing discomfort with the mid aged checkup colonoscopy; in a manner of abstract humor.

I've had this done a year ago and since they put you under enough not recall the event, it's difficult to know if they even did the procedure. I doubt my other 13 years or so past abduction senario experience was at all related memory wise. I suppose even under hypnosis the truth isn't always easy to figure out.

Another reason why many may not be coming forward with abduction related stories. Unlike those who came out of the woodwork for their share of a settlement of a law suit allegedly against the church done by priests.

People with abduction experiences may have some type of marker such as implants, scoop marks and or unusually high radiation exposure.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Good Lord. Well Aliens must have free will too. I guess some Alien decided that haveing sex with a human and pulling out his pubes was just something it wanted to experience.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ya know...Nordics...Greys...Reptillian...

Perhaps pube yankers are their own species...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfChaos
Where did the whole "anal probe" thing come from...fact or myth.

I read somewhere that the anal probe is used as a way of stimulating the prostate. Uhh, I'm not sure really how much you know about that, but apparently it helps guys to produce sperm. So there you go. If there is a lot of reported cases of women getting anal probes that theory could be incorrect.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
One thing that I have noticed, is when a guy is being contacted, nordic types that initiate contact are usually girls, and good looking ones. Woman are often contacted by men. Obviously they are going for impact and using our feelings against us. Anther thing, they seem to help themselves, as they see fit, with or without consent, not usually going for the cell and dna the testube way. Too many accounts of what I call opportunists. Humans aren't the only uncivilized ones it seems.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
OMG what a crazy thread..I dont even know why Ive just spent 5 mins actually reading these 2 pages of posts...
I guess the subject is SO crazy you just got to read it!

Does it happen? Im almost sure it does. Would I want it to happen? Probably not as Im sure they got funny diseases and extreme "ways" that most probably would seem quite violent to us. Aliens no , its just too wierd.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Now I'm even more curious...

What about an Alien STD...

In fact...as Aids is extremely advanced and highly mutable...could it be a byproduct of an uncautious mating on the Aliens part bringing a more advanced virus from the future to the past...err something...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
MOD Note: Review This Link: Terms and Conditions

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

All Posters Please Review the first part of that quote.

Thank you

Semper

[edit on 1/11/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElisahumanE
@semperfortis.....can i ask why you remove my post

i only thought it was noticable that with this alien sex discussion we could add it to our dictionary as a new fetish.....and it is funny in some way too....

so be kind to explain beyond the understatement where my post is negative or sooo far off topic

``We seek to promote discussion and debate in way that pushes the discussion in a positive way. Your post was so far off-topic, after our staff has announced that discussion must remain on-topic, that we had no choice but to remove it.``

hey I stared that post
Mainly for the humour factor but in all seriousness I can totally see how some freaks would see it as a fetish. Some folks Im sure attempt to get abducted with this secretly in the back of their minds . I do often wonder though how many of these "Ive had sex with an alien" stories are true and how many they made up just as a fantasy. Especially the stories that involve sexy blonde Nordics with human men and not crinkly old greys or scaley smelly reptiles with said men.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
All Poster Please Look At The Edited Post Above!!!!

Any further discussion of sexually orientation or sexually suggestive comments will be removed and the poster possibly warned as per the Terms and Conditions.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Without knowing exactly why they might be doing this is uncertain. They may be actually looking for a certain DNA and or looking for those whose immune systems are capable of fighting off certain infectious diseases like we do with lab mice etc.

A beautiful woman might than be used to get a person in the mood and than switch to something much less attractive? Whatever the case, it may be that hybrids have better immune systems than we presently do.

My suggested experience is that certain abductees have cloned bodies they might than be alternating with as has been suggested these aliens are capable of switching bodies like we do clothes and why they refer to us as containers. Even Scientology mentions this in their religion. In christian religion, it's understood as possession. A person who is allegedly abducted may not even be in his or her regular body during a sexual encounter and wouldn't realize it unless they looked in a mirror.

I've also witnessed this in what seemed to be a lucid dream or OOBE in another man's body with a young persian woman supposedly named Pandora and claiming to be the daughter of the Queen of Sheba. (whatever)

I think it's reasonable to assume space travelers have mastered immortality and 'recreation' in several ways. Programs such as Star Trek suggest in some ways this also.

In one way or another, humans are apparently easy to manipulate for whatever purpose and agenda. Biblical writings seem to be closer to understanding what many have discounted as myth.

Sodom a Gomorrah were supposedly destroyed possibly due to some unauthorized experiments. 'Biblically knowing' someone may have a more psychic connection through their DNA and possibly even prophetic visions of and through future generations. While those were probably referred to as watchers and fallen, today we know some of this psychic ability as remote viewing.

The stories or myths of vampires and or chupacabras and sexual seductions etc. are than also possibly connected this way. Any secrets and knowledge any person may have is than also: "known"

The alleged drinking of Christ's blood during the last supper may have than been an authorized psychic connection with the other disciples.(whatever)

The CIA has been said to use sex to get information. If this is done through the blood and DNA, a person may not even have to say anything.

This may also suggest some type of matrix scenario.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yeah honestly the first thing i did was laughing when i read it so ..can´t help it either...it´s just when you enter a forum thread where the topic title is sex and aliens, you start to wonder eh....

But to add something constructive and totally non/sexual sugestive ...i think it can be possible that aliens just use the white-black bird to deliver their babies and maybe they are the inventors of honey and bees....god who knows....

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

Another reason why many may not be coming forward with abduction related stories.

People with abduction experiences may have some type of marker such as implants, scoop marks and or unusually high radiation exposure.

I don't discount the activity of anal probes. One of the first things a vetrinarian does in the back room after intake, with an animal, is insert the thermometer.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek

Originally posted by aleon1018

Another reason why many may not be coming forward with abduction related stories.

I don't discount the activity of anal probes. One of the first things a vetrinarian does in the back room after intake, with an animal, is insert the thermometer.

I doubt aliens need to take our temperature. I don't know how they could do a colonoscopy without first cleaning us out.

My other thought was something similar to the serpant implant like Stargate SG1. I guess that doesn't mean they were biological either.

Than there's the thought of being some host and used to spread these serpant's offspring or clones etc. to others in some way. The imagination can really take over here. Some things are better not known I guess.

It's my understanding that many of these aliens can look through us like an MRI or similar. It doesn't make sense they would need to use any type of objects unless they were adding something or doing a surgery. Idk

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfChaos
Oh screw it I'm going to bed...should've never started this damn thread...

Well next time your out on that hot date... be careful which zipper you pull...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join