It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I abducted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Last night I went to be at my normal time, around 3. My clock is right next to my bed and I pretty much fall asleep staring at it. Well anyway, last night I was laying on my back looking at the clock which said 3:15..... I changed positions so I was laying on my side but at that split second I moved, I got a HUGE ringing in my ear, almost like someone punched me in the head, and when I looked anywere my eyes had that same blur that you get when you stare into a light to long, almost like someone shined a bright light into my eyes...... so thinking about this I imediatley looked at my clock and it said 3:22....... I know its not much of a time difference but it was in that split second I turned were I lost 7 minuets........ Please I would like to hear your opinions on this and if anyone can clarify how long of a time loss people have when there abducted...... I know 7 minuets seems like nothing, i'm just curious if anyone knows usually how much time gets missed.

And for the record I was not sleepy or intoxicated, I was wide awake when this happened.

Thanks prehand for your thoughts....

EDIT
Sorry mods, if you could move this to Aliens and UFO's, i'm kinda sleepy as I didnt get much sleep last night cause I was kinda paranoid after this happened.
TX

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by ShadowSephiroth]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
just take some pills buddy

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Okay why does this say -5 responses?!

Your story is interesting, It is possible you were abducted.

Or you could have had one crazy dream.

new topics

join