It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America shipping massive amount of arms to Israel: US at war???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by Cio88
You simple minded sheep have no clue...

Have you any idea what would happen if Isreal be defeated?

Yes, the wealthy Jewry scattered around the world in enclaves of extreme power and position would have nowhere to vent their influences and commit their atrocities in the name of their religion.

This ins't the beginning of WW3 but the start of the religious wars again AKA the "Crusades" to free the Holy land of the Muslim hoardes. The only way around this constant repetition of history is to outlaw religion ? I can see it all coming down to this.

Yes its all part of the NWO plan. Prove all religion wrong and implement the nwo's one world religion.

Even though I do believe ALL religions should be made illegal they are all EVIL beyond redemption.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 04326

I can't understand why the americans don't understand that they are being used by israel to do their dirty jobs and their wars. They call arabs are fundamentalist and so on but israel is the only state that's solely stands on religion. If i become a jew tomorrow i will have a citizenship of Israel next day.
And i don't understand if anything is said about israel then you become an anti semetic. One should understand protesting israel's crimes against humanity is not standing against jews. They claim they have right to stay in Israel because thousands of years ago they lived there. So if i find that my ancestors came from Russia or something then would Russia allow me a citizenship. Nonsense. Without solving israel issue no peace is possible in this world for sure

<< 1   >>

join