It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rice says it is 'hard' for Israel to spare civilians in Gaza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am just going to say that when every side is fairly elected, it doesn't mean they are going to be seen. Guess what? Your people chose the wrong person. Many countries are going to cut off aid. They don't agree, guess what it is not their responsibility to bring aid into your country. Where was Iran when the people of Gaza where starving? We they offering the break the Israel blockade then? Seems like somebody want's attention.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Unfortunately, Rice is right. It is almost impossible to bombard an enemy in any civilian area without harming civilians.

Not that I support her. She is just as evil as her associates.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

She could have said "Mars is a planet sponsor of terrorism" and people who worship FOX News would believe it.

You people are directly claiming that it is OK to kill civilians, so long as the civilians being killed are Palestinian, and the ones doing the killing are Israeli soldiers.

You are claiming that simply because Hamas 'hides among the people', Israel should have the liberty of dropping bombs on what ever buildings and groups of people it wishes under the naive assumption that maybe there are terrorists there.

That assumption or hope is good enough for you? Hell, lets just wipe out the whole population! At least we'll know Hamas has been disbanded!

I mean, seriously. At what point does it cross the line? At what point does it become ridiculous? At what point do people like you swallow your radicalized patriotism and call this what it is: murder?

<< 1   >>

join