It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush reportedly rejected Israeli plea to raid Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 04326

Couldnt agree more...man i really need to remember what my password on here was. Ill figure it out. But I would like to see what happens once Iran makes a move. Itll be a hell of a day

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Of course, he obeys his masters. Bilderberg said NO to an Iran war, he obeyed. The real masters are in Europe and are not elected.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Israel does not want to dominate the Middle East, here is a website concerning this serious matter in Iran concerning the Nuclear Issue.
And if anyone wants world domination it is the Muslims, for Amman, Jordan has been pushing for what they called the Global Oneness Order since 1963. The Prince of Jordan is also President of the Club of Rome,
www.clubofrome.org... They are made up of every scientist from around the world, the topics would shake anyone.
www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com...
Or go to this website www.aish.com...
There is a serious issue growing in Iran and Russia shipping Nuclear Missles to Iran.
In light of the fact that Iran hates the USA and Israel, I would be very concerned for why they think they need Nuclear Weapons in the firstplace.
And we all know Bush is leaving office and it has no intention of dealing with Iran Issue any further.
And when OBama comes in, he will have no time in the beginning to handle the matter either.
So people I would pray, cause Adonai (G-D) is the only one that can hear us.

<< 1  2   >>

join