It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian people

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

And that's different from the migration of untold others, globally and historically, creating nations and sovereignty......how?

What moral grounds does anyone have to specifically single out any group for creating a nation, regardless of the ideology involved? Why are the Jewish singled out for doing what has been done on a global scale, for the entire history of mankind?

What moral grounds does anyone have to specifically single out any group for creating a nation

There you provided your own response. The countries GBR and the USA had no moral grounds to be involved. The USA worst of all has provided weaponry, funding and logistics to destroy the Palestinians. The USA has taken sides and that was not a mistake but it was on purpose. You do realize that no matter what you say the USA and GBR have essentially re molded the face of the Earth militarily for resources (to continue military dominance).

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

All you need is a link to back up this huge claim. WW I was fought for far more reasons, and the British were dragged in by the French. The Middle East simply wasn't that critical of an oil supply at that time, as the link I provided clearly points out.

I suggest you go to the dentist instead of foaming about the tooth fairy.

By the way, your avatar is offensive.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There are numerous Muslim states on this planet, but only one Jewish state, Israel, and the greedy Muslims refuse to grant them even this. Those who deny Israel their right to existence are not on the side of right, they are on the side of evil and arrogance, love of self above all others, along with hypocrisy.

The long convoluted stream of nonsense to deny Israel a right to exist, or to justify a murderous rampage in India, or blowing up a school full of children in Russia are nothing but a rant without logic or reason created by those who only care to spread war and terror for their own personal gains.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Murky

The question of DNA and of the link between Jordano-Palestinians and the so-called Palestinian Territory is a false question. A native palestinian who want to live in Israël is welcome.

What PLO & PA is truly about is just politico-religious : Jerusalem.

Do yall know guys why Arafat called himself as so ? Because it's a sacred mountain according to Koran...

Do you know what [Leila] Chahid means ? Martyr...

Do you know who was the guy who grown up the said Yasser Arafat ? Husseini-The-Mufti of Jerusalem, first partner of Adolf Hitler during WW2 in the region.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by Netzar]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

All you need is a link to back up this huge claim. WW I was fought for far more reasons, and the British were dragged in by the French. The Middle East simply wasn't that critical of an oil supply at that time, as the link I provided clearly points out.

I suggest you go to the dentist instead of foaming about the tooth fairy.

By the way, your avatar is offensive.

In school we are all instructed that the essential reason for WW1 was the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand. To sum it up you believe that an entire world was engulfed in war over ONE GUY!

Here links....

Oil & The Origins of WWI

Robert Newman's History of Oil

1908: A British company strikes oil in Persia (now Iran). It's the first big petroleum find in the Middle East, and it sets off a wave of exploration, extraction and exploitation that will change the region's -- and the world's -- history.

FULL ARTICLE

It is interesting now that you resorted in an ad hominem in your teeth comment and then your avatar comment. One could say that Popeye represents the athlete who takes steroids due to the eating of spinach resulting in enhanced strength. My suggestion is that you take a long walk off of a short pier rather than engaging in ad hominem attacks

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You know, I would love to see the reaction of the US people being occupied by another nation during a world war and then later having CA being given back to Mexico and a majority of the US back to the Native Americans. How well would that be received? Especially if all the US population were packed into a small area like D.C. and then caged in that little area by a Nation who has been given powerful and advanced military weapons. I would really like to see that reaction.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MINDoverFAITH
You know, I would love to see the reaction of the US people being occupied by another nation during a world war and then later having CA being given back to Mexico and a majority of the US back to the Native Americans. How well would that be received? Especially if all the US population were packed into a small area like D.C. and then caged in that little area by a Nation who has been given powerful and advanced military weapons. I would really like to see that reaction.

Not sure your point. America won its independence by war, and Israel won theirs by war.

So I guess it sucks to be on the loosing side.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Hi,It was in a doco I saw on the meddling of the british in the middle east and the formation of the state of Israel.I will try and find more for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Netzar

Exactly my point, people fail to understand that the people living in the Westbank and Gaza (known as Palestinians) are nothing more than proxy combatants used by Arab nations. What better way to continue the struggle against a sovereign nation then to have a group of stranded refugees fighting for your cause. Did you know that the king of Jordan is married to a Palestinian woman? There is no difference at all between the people bordering Israel, the Arabs, and the so-called Palestinian people.

Genetic evidence proves that the most recent and dominate (because the Y-chromosome is only half of the 23 chromosomes) genes in the so-called Palestinian people are of Arabic origin. The people currently living in the westbank are closer to the south of the fertile crescent (Saudi Arabia) then they are to the north (Israel). By genetic testing it has been proved that Jews belong to the north of the fertile crescent which comprises modern day Israel. Thus, you must ask yourself well if there is no difference between the Palestinian people and Arabs what claim do they have to commit acts of terrorism?

If Israel never existed there would never be a nation called Palestine. The land of Israel would clearly be divided between Syria, Egypt, and Jordan.

Look to my original post (OP) for the reference and genetic links.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

Your post is bias, EU-10 is different on it;s own, and in each area it is diferent as results show.Look at the chart .

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
double post removed.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Here is the title of the link:

Genetic Evidence for the Expansion of Arabian Tribes into the Southern Levant and North Africa

The conclusion of the article:

These documented historical events, together with the finding of a particular Eu10 haplotype in Yemenis, Palestinians, and NW Africans, are suggestive of a recent common origin of these chromosomes.

Link:
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Wow, Josef Mengele would have loved to have that information. Imagine that someone could make a genetic weapon that will only target a specific race. The Jews would finally be able to rid the world of anyone not Jewish. Cool stuff being God's chosen people.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
reply to post by masonwatcher

A new pathetic low. I'm going to have to report this. If you like you can start your own thread with that subject in mind.

Dude i wasn't going to get involved in this post as I don't know enough about the subject but your cry baby response prompted me to.

Mason seems to have a valid point worth raising in my opinion

At the end of the day didn't an invisible man in the sky tell a mythological character named Moses to take a bunch of runaway slaves into someone elses country and slaughter everything apart from the virgin girls who intern we kept a slaves ?

Seems like the place was arabic before the jews committed genocide.

Didn't the US try something similar in vietnam and get their butts kicked ?

There again what do I know, i just look at the obvious, perhaps a little prosaic for some.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yes proving tribes moved there early?What is your point?

Genetic Evidence for the Expansion of Arabian Tribes into the Southern Levant and North Africa

They all derive from africa as homosapians, as long as there is a migration in early times it does not prove anything.

These documented historical events, together with the finding of a particular Eu10 haplotype in Yemenis, Palestinians, and NW Africans, are suggestive of a recent common origin of these chromosomes.

You are posting stuff whitout even bothering to research anything.
I have read the article and went for the links in the article.
What in fact the article states is that there are first level , second level, and third level connections betwen jews and arabs, and betwen arabs and arabs.

Jews and arabs hold a third level connection.
Arabs and other arabs share second level connection.
First level connection is on an idividual level and relates to tribes mixing and marking each group as individual to the area, influenced by what inhabitants were early there as the chart indicates.

Jews and arabs share the same Y cromosone , meaning at some time in the past they have mixed as migrations happened back and forth.

Arabs betwen arabs share the same E-10 connection meaning they all have a source to resemble and that the inhabitants that migrated from other parts of the world early in stone age to the arabian peninsula show
a deep roots to what today is an arab.

Arabs on an idividual level do not share the same connection and the E-10 is not identical , that means that after the arival of people in the stone age times mixing with other tribes happened, making each group on an idividual level dinstinctive.

And that is what the whole article concludes.

It sucks when you do not know what you post, does it not?

[edit on 11-1-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha_Magnum
The countries GBR and the USA had no moral grounds to be involved.

Well of course they did. A democratic state declaring it's independence after armed conflict....sure, the U.S. would just turn its back. If you think they had no moral grounds, please outline your reasoning for why the support would be "immoral." Can you do that?

The USA worst of all has provided weaponry, funding and logistics to destroy the Palestinians.

Prove it. Never mind....that's ridiculous. As if the Palestinian refugees constitute some kind of threat to American or British sovereignty? You're just blowing smoke now.

Get your head out of your butt...stop reading anti-Zionist propaganda and get with the real world man.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
Perhaps someone did and called it aids, the bonus being it get rid of fags as a freebie.

Guess who hates fags and encouraged enslaving certain races ?

I quoted this in hopes that I could preserve it before a mod takes action, only so others could see how much of a dork you are.

That is truly uncalled for.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Founding

It is a common and widely held belief amongst some historians and scholars that the Palestinians are the descendants of the Philistines.

If this is true,then they lived in the land of Canaan before the Israelites settled there.Even the Bible backs this up.(see Genesis ch10 for example)

If you look at this map from 830 BC
you see the city states of the Philistines.If they owned land there,and Palestinians are their descendants,then it would appear they do have a claim as a people.(add:it is unknown how much land the Philistines ruled over before the wars with the Israelites)

And trying to lump all Arabs in together is almost as absurd as lumping all Westerns together.We have very similar cultures but we are all uniquely different.

You may also like to know that there isn't,and hasn't just been Arab Muslims.There has also been Arab Jews and Arab Christians.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by DantesLost]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join