There is no such thing as a Palestinian people

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
There is no such thing as a Jewish race, it is a religion.

Does he also believe there was no holocaust?

Like the article says....his views are controversial.
No kidding.....DUH.....lol:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
There is no such thing as a Jewish race, it is a religion.

It's just as ignorant to say there is no such thing as a Jewish race, as it is to say there is no such thing as a Palestinian people.

It seems we're getting a big kettle of dorkfish assembling in this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
People with the Jewish religion have been there for what? 3000-4000 years?

People with an Islamic religion have been there 1500-2000 years?

The way I see it the Muslims have just as much right as Jews to live there and vice versa.

Hundred of thousands of Palestinian Arabs (so Jordanians : i.e. Arabs living around the Jordan River - see above...) are right now living PEACEFULLY as true citizens of Israel. May someone tell me how many Jews are living IN the Territories administered by the so-called Palestinian Authority (whose swiss banks accounts are another interesting story) ?... My guess is a number just floating around zero...

Another not-so-known-nevertheless-important point : Arab Language is an OFFICIAL language of the State of Israel ( > you can legally speak Arabic to any official administrator within Israel. Well, in theory, at least : official does not mean mandatory, consequently not all jew citizen speak it, but at least one admin have to speak arabic language in every State offices).

Anyway... I'm afraid all logical, historical and sociological facts are useless here...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Talk about a lot of nonsense since when was any country in the world made up of a single race anyway.America and all nations of Europe are made up of various races so why would that matter to the people who actually live on the land.It is their home so they have some right to be there surly just as much right in fact as the Israelis. Nationhood does not dictate race and a single race does not make a nation so it is quite irrelevant whether there is a palestinian people or not.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
They are bolth groups that lived there early in history BC, except one of the groups changed religion and changed the name.

Precisely. Which is exactly why religion should be taken OUT of it altogether, the land is everybodies. Zionist Jews do not have a God-given right to that land, they are not a special chosen people, THEY have chosen to believe in one specific monotheistic religion, and could just as easily choose not to if they so desired.

Take religion out of politics and sovereignty, and you get rid of the main problem at it's root. Of course this is unlikely to happen, it is religion that is used to move mass populations because of how it taps into people's darkest fears of death, and it's worked magnificently well so far for those in power.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What ever your religion, you have a right to live without murderers in your midst randomly killing people in acts of terrorism. This is the problem with Muslims around the world. When they don't get their way, they start blowing up innocent people, and that can not be tolerated. Those Muslims who have shown that they can live in peace, are able to live in Israel. Those Muslims who chose a murderous ideology are not allowed to live inside the Israeli controlled areas. How they tell the difference, I don't know, it can't be an easy process.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Palestine is the cement that holds the Arab world together, or it is the explosive that blows it apart.
—Yasir Arafat

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

My support to this thread.

I already quoted this news once, but when we are talking about Zionist agenda, we have to look to Jordan and Lebanon, as they see it, "war has to come" ...

What is achieved by Operation Cast Lead?

Jordan under pressure as Israel presses on in Gaza

Jordan has been strident in its condemnation of Israel's attack on Gaza on the popular and official levels. In a country where more than 60 percent of the population is of Palestinian origin, and home to the powerful Muslim Brotherhood, it was inevitable to hear voices opposing the 1994 Wadi Araba peace treaty with Israel get louder by the day, as more civilians died in Gaza

www.jpost.com...

--- Hate, anger, trauma --- coming war is achieved; "Change in the rules."

How many votes you would get now in Jordan, by peaceful program with Israel, after Gaza 911?

--- And in democracy 51% is enough for new "hate policy".

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread. It fails to account for the reality that it was in fact the British who took the entire area from the Ottoman Empire (The Turks) who held that area for 700ish years prior to the British. Ironically, the British proclaimed that area (through the League of Nations) the British Mandate for Palestine. In fact it looked like this (I see no area named Israel in this map)...

I started another thread last evening that simply consists of a video found on Google called Occupation 101. Since that thread went flat I'll just put the link here as a reminder to the reality that the original poster did not bother to account for the reality that the area was promised to the Arabs but it was the Jews who paid the British in WW1 who got access. Ultimately they crowded the Palestinians into concentration camps that we see now.

The actual history is markedly different than the various copy and pastes the OP wishes us to accept.

Google Video Link

PAX

[edit on 11-1-2009 by Alpha_Magnum]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
reply to post by masonwatcher

Omg look I found another thread discussing and proving you wrong at the same time. www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread disproves nothing and it was nothing more than AshleyD's attempt at ignoring historical fact.

Fact that Khazaria was converted to Judaism in 740 AD by King Bulan.

Today's Jews are fake Jews.

You cannot trust Israel to sit here and tell us that the "Palestinians" are just Arabs. Its Israel, they're a bigger propaganda machine than Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, and BBC combined.

I mean, come on, they have convinced the Christian world that they are God's chosen people and have the right to do as they please.

Sounds like propaganda to me.

So just because the "Palestinians" aren't "Palestinians" are you trying to say that Israel has the right to abuse them for 60 years and get away with it?

If you do not like other posters opinions about Jewish Zionism then perhaps YOU could study history and see why everyone is so angry.

The Jews caused WWI and WWII.

The Jews bankrupted Germany pre WWII.

The Jews put Hitler in power.

The Jews handed over their own people to be killed.

The Jews used WWII as an excuse to found the UN and the State of Israel.

Israel has no right to exist, and especially has no right to de-humanize a group of people, which they are doing with the "Palestinians."

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Considering that Islam and the Arabs have conquered all of the middle east, why shouldn't the Jew have control of Israel?

I still don't see where Arabs and Muslims have exclusive rights to the Middle East.

All these arguments about what should are shouldn't be don't ever give any reason for Muslim Arabs to control all of the Middle East.

The argument always comes down to the same valid point. No one can live in peace with a people determined to kill them.

Terrorism is not acceptable.

Israel will re-occupy Gaza, and that is due to the actions of Hamas. The world will support this, except for the Muslim world, who will continue to turn the world against them.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is TE Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia)...

He and the Arabs fought and devastated the Turks in WW1. Here is what that looked like...

WW1 was essentially the British and the Americans Balkanizing the Mideast in order to prevent it from becoming a power onto itself and thus allowing the areas resources to be controlled. To control the oil the USA/GBR simply gets the indigenous people to fight each other but the oil always flows.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

There is never any end to revisionist history.

So, were the Americans and the British looking out for their own interests, or the interests of the Jews? Make up your mind.

If you think the Jews control the British and the Americans, you know nothing about either of these nations.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Considering that Islam and the Arabs have conquered all of the middle east, why shouldn't the Jew have control of Israel?

They do have control of it because that is the way the USA and Brittan want it. The British simply allows European Jews to settle in Palestine since 1917 and in vast numbers. The area of Palestine was to consist of a Jewish state but instead the Jews over ran the entire area!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

All these arguments about what should are shouldn't be don't ever give any reason for Muslim Arabs to control all of the Middle East.

The argument always comes down to the same valid point. No one can live in peace with a people determined to kill them.

Terrorism is not acceptable.

Israel will re-occupy Gaza, and that is due to the actions of Hamas. The world will support this, except for the Muslim world, who will continue to turn the world against them.

Israel is turning people against it all on its own.

No one has control of the Middle East (besides Israel of course), the Arabs had already been there, but the Jews caused WWII to have an excuse to form the UN and to create Israel the State.

Stop watching Faux News, the only "terrorist" in the Middle East is Israel.

Why shouldn't Hamas be angry?

I would be angry if someone forced me into a tiny little reservation like Gaza.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Alpha_Magnum

There is never any end to revisionist history.

So, were the Americans and the British looking out for their own interests, or the interests of the Jews? Make up your mind.

If you think the Jews control the British and the Americans, you know nothing about either of these nations.

As I have stated numerous times...
Everything since the late 1800's in the Mideast has in fact been about RESOURCE CONTROL by the USA/GBR who created Israel in order to have a foot in the door but not have to maintain large armies in the area.

That is not revisionist history but the reality that the industrial revolution and our industrial nations require vast amounts of energy. You can answer the question yourself, "If there was not something the British wanted then why did they bother with a war against the Turks??" "Why on earth were the Americans fighting against Brittan's enemies if there was not something in it for them?"

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netzar

Hundred of thousands of Palestinian Arabs (so Jordanians : i.e. Arabs living around the Jordan River - see above...) are right now living PEACEFULLY as true citizens of Israel. May someone tell me how many Jews are living IN the Territories administered by the so-called Palestinian Authority (whose swiss banks accounts are another interesting story) ?... My guess is a number just floating around zero...

Another not-so-known-nevertheless-important point : Arab Language is an OFFICIAL language of the State of Israel ( > you can legally speak Arabic to any official administrator within Israel. Well, in theory, at least : official does not mean mandatory, consequently not all jew citizen speak it, but at least one admin have to speak arabic language in every State offices).

Really really good point. I realized the other day that, unlike many people seem to believe, non-Jews do live in Israel, peacefully, they work there, worship there, have families there... Clearly the Israelis do not hate the Palestinians if they are living peacefully among them in Israel.

Also, since the Zionist movement is historically over... I will say the following:
The Jews who resided in Israel when it became a state are not the same as the Jews who lived in Israel before WW2, who had still wanted a state for themselves but not because of the Holocaust (and obviously state for themselves meant, to them, a home where they could keep the land that their ancestors had lived in thousands of years ago)

It's not like there were no Jews in Israel before WW2. There were, and they have just as much right to that land as the Palestinians. The reasons the other Jews wanted to go to Israel is... hey... people in that area of... whatever it was called before Israel existed... weren't being bullied and picked on during the Holocaust... and Jews were actually allowed to go there after the Holocaust (unlike many other countries which wouldn't immigrate them)

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
and especially has no right to de-humanize a group of people, which they are doing with the "Palestinians."

That's hilarious.....do you mean that in contrast to how the other Arab countries treat the "Palestinians"? By providing them with.....uh...wait a minute....homes?, no, not homes.....immigration with political refugee status?, no, not that....

The Palestinians are puppets of the surrounding Arab nations....used as proxies to harass, annoy, and destabilize Israel. The real, stunning mistreatment is that those same "supporting", "brother", Arabs.....forces them to stay in Israel, and provides the rhetoric and means for their own miserable existence." The surrounding Arab nations actively refused to accept Palestinian refugees.....martyring them for some stupid ideological reason understood only by mad people.

Most of the arguments I've read in this thread are a mix of thinly-veiled bigotry, not so thinly-veiled bigotry, complete ignorance, and/or stubbornness.

Why don't we see the same impassioned tomfoolery when discussing North and South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, et al?.....all either wholly, or consisting of, sovereign nations, not formed by the indigenous natives, with histories of sordid abuse and mistreatment of said indigenous populations.

Why do you suppose that is? Huh?

All of this seems to miss the fact that Israel could have long ago, simply loaded the Palestinians up on trucks, drove them to the surrounding borders, and just dropped 'em off at the neighbors....."here, you watch them now." Unh uh.......Arab unity ends right at Israel's border.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
My many posts on this subject goes along with the OPs post in if the "Palestinian people" had legal rights to claim Israel as their home land they could also claim just about any of the countries around Israel too since they were all created the same way.

Israel is the size of Jersey, but this just happens to be the place the "Palestinian people" say is their home when their real home is 1/2 the Middle East already.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Originally posted by Netzar

Really really good point. I realized the other day that, unlike many people seem to believe, non-Jews do live in Israel, peacefully, they work there, worship there, have families there... Clearly the Israelis do not hate the Palestinians if they are living peacefully among them in Israel.

Also, since the Zionist movement is historically over... I will say the following:
The Jews who resided in Israel when it became a state are not the same as the Jews who lived in Israel before WW2, who had still wanted a state for themselves but not because of the Holocaust (and obviously state for themselves meant, to them, a home where they could keep the land that their ancestors had lived in thousands of years ago)

It's not like there were no Jews in Israel before WW2. There were, and they have just as much right to that land as the Palestinians. The reasons the other Jews wanted to go to Israel is... hey... people in that area of... whatever it was called before Israel existed... weren't being bullied and picked on during the Holocaust... and Jews were actually allowed to go there after the Holocaust (unlike many other countries which wouldn't immigrate them)

Do you mean these Arabs??

Or is it some other propaganda you are talking about?

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join