It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Interested Into 2012???, then let me ask: Anybody here who had a vision about 2012?...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Last year I heard my inner voice say "You have four more years." I took this to mean I have four years until I die. It didn't hit me immediately that would take place in 2012. I don't know if it relates to natural disaster or health related. I really am trying to convince myself it isn't so. God, I hate self-fulfilled prophesies like this.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sisgood

"""The day will come when at the rising of the sun, a sound louder than all the trumpets will come from the east. The children’s enemies will fail in a strike against them. Death in the desert. Look to the sky. He comes to take the faithful home.
The boomers are passing and shall look on in terror. Children of the X shall cry out in fear.
In one.
Hell will reign. Hell’s kingdom shall rise. Tremble all that remain. """

Those words crash me!!
After thinking about the visions and dreams i had and after remember the words i wrote down, i deeply understand your words.
It really make me mad how people at different places of earth have exactly the same visions.
The point with the sky i understand: I had a vision about a red sky and a voice who told me: "if you see the red sky, you will have to run for your life." (btw it was no dream. I simple walked at a normal sunny day with my kid into the nature. We were at a little river.)

"Children of the X shall cry out in fear."
I am not shure what that means?

thanks for reply
@all of you

Nia

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
btw.. dont know what the dream with the tooths means

and

@ sadeyeslady

;-) hope you life longer as 3 years. I hope we all live longer...

NW

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi am a newbie here.

I can say that I know, within myself, for sure what is going to occur on this day. And I also feel that due to synchronicities and other happenings since my dream, that I am to tell people about this.

I lived in a small town called Tullah on the West Coast of Tassie.
I had experienced a lot as a child with regards to hearing and seeing things. But this particular time (dream) I didnt understand what was being told to me. Was only around 12-13 years old, and I slept in a converted shed that was hooked onto the house (we had 8 children in the family, with the 2 adults, I was the oldest and wanted space, so they organised this for me), anyways I digress.
The only thing that I can recall about this dream was that I was in my 30's, I was just standing around waiting for something I spose, then I look up and there is this great shining light coming from outside of earth and it engulfs me in its light. I was not scared or worried, in fact I think (in the dream) I knew what was happening, but it wasnt until the last few years that I realised what I had dreamt.
What has confirmed this for me is a Thread that was posted here sometime ago, that was an interview given by an Illuminati member (I just realised I had dreamt about writing all of this
), Hidden Hand: home.comcast.net... In this article he gives a description of what is going to occur on this date:

***Planet Earth and her inhabitants are currently traveling through the 13th baktun cycle, the final period of 1618-2012 AD. This cycle is known both as "the triumph of materialism", and "the transformation of matter."
On 13.0.0.0.0, the December solstice sun will be found in the band of the Milky Way, directly in the position of the "Dark Rift" in the Galaxy, forming an alignment between the Galactic Plane and the Solstice Meridian. We are about to enter into a literal alignment of the Cosmic, Galactic, Solar, and Lunar Planes. This is an event that has slowly converged, over a period of thousands of years, and is caused by the precession of the equinoxes. Kind of like a "turning" of the Universal Gears. It brings about the Great Harvest, and the return of the Lord of The Harvest. ***

Now at the end of the above paragraph he has placed a pic in of the earth aligned to the CENTRE of the Galaxy, this also shows a light coming from the Centre and encompassing the Earth. Not sure if he did this on purpose, but this is similar to what I saw in my dream.

With this in mind, I have heard of others that have had similar experiences and this seems to be the theme!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Hey,

welcome at ATS

and thanks for posting

I know, dreams are strange. And you are right with the "be in the middle of the universe". Interesting that you dreamed about.
Check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted it, its an article (sorry in german, but i translated it), where scientist exactly talk about that.

btw..the link dont work

See you

Nia

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Sorry about the link. Give this a try.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am trying to get a look at your other post now

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
....... there was one thing I did miss out in my dream that was on your post. The alignment. I saw the alignment of some of the Planets etc!!!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ok here is the link to the pic that Hidden hand was talking about, it spun me out when I saw this. So very very much like what I had dreamed. Its on the second page of the Thread around 3/4 of the way down the page.

i36.tinypic.com...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by The_Seeker]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
No, not any 2012-specific visions (as I feel that is just an arbitrary number) but apocalyptic visions, certainly. I've had dreams/visions of people running around in pandemonium being consumed by intense fire. I'm not so sure what the origin of the fire was. Yellowstone? A meteor? Really can't re-call as I was much younger when these dreams used to occur. All I remember is people panicking, and running around aimlessly while huge balls of fire were landing on them and killing them. After that the entire world was covered in pitch blackness for an indeterminable amount of time. I mean blackness so thick that you could not see your hand in front of your face. Again, as it was a vision, my scope of time was pretty much obscured, but from some time after this all occured, there was a blue light that began to descend from the sky and it filled me with great joy. I assumed that the light was Jesus, which is funny because I was never really religious. Just thought I'd share that with the thread.

atlscribe

[edit on 4-5-2009 by atlscribe]

[edit on 4-5-2009 by atlscribe]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hey guys

wow..amazing picture
and thanks for the link @ TheSeeker

thanks atlscribe

I thought the same at one point. No Light in the dreams.
But as I know:
before the light will come,
the dark will be there.

So its normal that those people who see a little bit in the future and believe in signs, mostly see dark now. Its hard to find the light in the dark. You only can find and see it, if you know that it must be there.

btw
Yesterday i had an strange experimence: A friend of mine told me something about a dream he had. He dont believe in propheties or spiritual things. He told me that he dreamed about many vulcanos. The Lava was all over the city and he didnt find a place to flew.

My thought to this:
Also people who dont believe in conspiracy, dream and feel that something big will happen.
2012 exactly? I dont know

friendly

Nia

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Look, whatever the H is happening in 2012 does not really matter. IMO if enough people are determined that something will happen in that year our collective consciesnous (correct spelling) will make sure that something will indeed happen.

This can either be a fly by from the planet of the Nephilim and all the crap Mr. Sytchin came up with. It can also obviously be an ascension into 5D reality where the people who are ready and awakened will go to this new planet earth and live long and happy lives. Maybe AI will be invented in 2012 and robots will live side by side with humans.

The thing I can tell you is the crap about dont be scared of going into the light. Are you people joking me, the light will be your friend? Ok your dying. Now I am not religious, dont believe in an omnipitent god, IMO its as probable as the easter bunny, I dont believe in after life or reincarnation so going into the light would be the most stupid thing somebody who loves living could do. Beware of these new age hippies who want to go into the light. Let them die. If they think ascension is achieved by giving up your life on earth your dead wrong. Ascension is achieved by spiritual oneness with nature (the only god I truely believe, the god of the trees of the water the god that I am and you are). Tkae that in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SamSimonSam

If you dont believe, or think about it.. why are you posting here?

If you had no dreams or visions about: dont post here.

I will not discuse with people like you.

Nia

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by amaxa

This was a vision that I had while taking a trip in the jungle two years ago.

I saw a great geometric grid just underneath the surface of the Earth. There were lines, tunnels, that came together in chambers with 5 or 6 intersecting tunnels.

These were energy lines, just below the surface of the Earth, and in them were lines of ants were carrying a golden DNA honey through the tunnels.

I saw the Earth as a giant ant Queen, and her whole abdomen was the Earth. The colony lived inside her abdomen.

I saw there were little white parasite termites embedded into the walls of the tunnels. They would pull the DNA honey from the working ants as they rushed through the tunnels. The working ants didn't have time to stop them because their chore was too rushed and too important.

The Queen, the mother Earth, of course, was completely aware of everything happening -- she picked it up through the vibrations in the tunnels. She was getting ready to "shake the nest" ( that's the exact wording I got ) and knock the parasites off of the food lines. The parasites had tiny, underdeveloped legs and mouths, and wouldn't be able to move or feed themselves once they fell away from the food lines. The strong worker ants, however, would be able to hunker down, hold on tight, survive the tumult, and continue their important work.

Wow! You can see on a geometric level, and that impresses me. There are many levels of thought, and I believe strongly that we are shifting dimensionally, nearing a full shift into the next, but only half way there at this time. I am sure there are people all over the world who are having visions of 2012. It will be a time of change, there is no doubt of that. And, we of the human race all have a front row seat to this event, and will not miss a thing.

Will the Earth shift on it's axis? Current thought says this is a possibility, with the rapidly melting ice on the northern and southern poles, if the waters of the ocean go nuts, we are all in trouble. The Myah spoke of a cycle of time, a Battuun, something like that. This is a built in program, it seems, and cycles the Earth and everything on it at a given time. A Grand Cycle.

This grand cycle of evolution will culminate
winter solstice, December 21, 2012 AD.
This time we are now in has been called "The Time of Trial on Earth," "Judgement Day," "The Time of Great Purification," "The End of this Creation," "The Quickening," "The End of Time as We Know It," "The Shift of the Ages." It is foretold that the completion of the Precession brings regeneration of Earth, offering awakening to all open, willing hearts. Many peoples spoke of these last days of the Great Cycle, including the: Maya, Hopi, Egyptians, Kabbalists, Essenes, Qero elders of Peru, Navajo, Cherokee, Apache, Iroquois confederacy, Dogon Tribe, and Aborigines.

The 26,000 year cycle of the Homo Sapien's evolution and development is mirrored by the 260-day cycle of human gestation. Collective humanity is right now maturing into the being we have long been encoded to be. As with any labor, it is not the mother, or the baby, who is in charge - it is the primal process of Birth itself unfolding its own destiny.

source: www.13moon.com...

This, to me, looks thus; The parasites represent spiritual entities in corporeal human form, the DNA honey is our DNA, for it contains a small piece of a Great Power. We are coming to a choice, I believe. I think Nibiru/\Planet X represents the Ancient Gods, the ones who were here in Biblical times, and before. Having powers and intelligence far above men, these are actually the creators of the human form we all wear every day. This is why there is no
"missing link." The Soul, or Spirit, or Demeon is an immortal being, and this is what out enemies want control of.

Think of it in computer talk...
The Conflictor worm, there are several threads about it here. It is a form of intelligence, it sniffs for email addresses and mails itself the as many PCs as it can find. A computer is two different things, it is Hardware, like the human body is hardware, and the operating system is software, which relates to the Spirit of Man.
Once the worm is there, it takes over the computer, and uses that computer in sequence with every computer it has control of, making it a Super Computer. Can you see this? This is what mind control is all about.... check this, human beings/spiritual beings have a collective mind, in reality. Everyone is attached to it, but some have a better connection that others do. Think of the collective as software, it is always there for us to use, but can be corrupted but a virus, or taken over by a worm. When this happens, it effects the hardware, the human brain interface is messed up, and it causes a reaction, people kill each other, fight each other, hate each other. They cannot see that if our Immortal Spirit came together in thought, they would be in very big trouble, as would anything that opposed us in the all together form.

We cannot let someone else control us. When the ancient gods do come back, if they do, who knows what they will be like? They made great mistakes when they were last here, including several nuclear blasts that caused the Sarah Desert to be like it is today. Sumer was destroyed, and only a few escaped to Egypt. I think historical figures like Sampson and Moses were actually Sumerians

I have read many thoughts in here on Nibiru, the evidence found on the many photos of it coming around the Sun are clear that another planetary body is out there. This is the same body that caused the Great Flood. The Annunuki do not live on, or in the Dark Star, they live on a planet that orbits the Dark Star called Nibiru in the Sumerian tongue. Will mankind fall to their knees before these Annunaki? I think perhaps some will. The Annunaki made a lot of mistakes before, will they try to makes these mistakes right? Is this the reason TPTB have been building a robotic army, and trying to develop artificial intelligence? Will there be a war in space? Nobody knows for sure. But some are in a position to know things before they happen, and they try to tell us all what they see. Keep an open mind at all times. Let not another control your mind, no matter from what source it comes. Look to the future. Thanks for listening.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have to admit I’ve never had any type of vision about 2012 or otherwise. That is until just a few minutes ago. While sitting at work my vision suddenly started to become tunnel like and I felt like I was going to pass out. After what seemed like several minutes had passed my normal vision returned. However, what I was seeing was not my office but a large feathered being floating just out of reach in front of me. The being identified himself (not really sure of its gender) as Quetzalcoatl. He said he had something urgent to tell me and it was my responsibility to share it with the rest of the world. He also said he would provide me with physical proof so everyone was sure to believe me. At that moment he flapped what I can only describe as wings four times and chanted some words in a Mayan dialect. I speak 124 different languages but Mayan is not one of them. Hopefully someone here can translate if for me "Yan in dzoczic u cuxtal te yokol cabo."

He then handed me a small idol about three inches in height. It had a very ornate headdress on and was holding a stone in either hand. The stones looked like they were some type of opal but I can’t be sure. I’ll take pictures and once I figure out how to upload them here I will. Quetzalcoatl then said he would visit me again on four very specific dates. Those dates are December 2, 2009, December 31, 2009, August 2, 2012 and finally on August 31, 2012. I asked about the lateness of his final two visits but he assured me there would still ample time to get the message out.

I think I should show the idol he gave me to a museum or something but I’m afraid they will keep it. I know the idol is crucial to my further contact so I don’t know what to do?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

sounds strange..

guess the only thing you can do is to wait until those dates.. but dont wait blind ;-)
yeah, maybe you can take pictures? I am not shure what you mean directly.

friendly
Nia

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
People are going to believe what they want to believe no matter what you say or do so let the Fear Mongers fear whats to come!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well either you believe or you dont. That is what it comes down to. I dont believe in the Fear of any of this, as stated, the more you fear, the more your fear will manifest itself, and for all of those that are negative and wish for control this is what they want.
Be one with both the Light and the Dark (you cant have one with out the other. Its like having a negative without a positive).

But to further clarify what I have seen and what I have researched I had also posted another opinion regarding 2012 and the Magnetosphere and what is happening there, and to me this shows that there is more going on than meets the eye....

See Link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Details:

Have been reading a lot lately on this sorta stuff, and I have my own theory on this.

This relates to David Wilcock and his studies, and various information out there that is talking about DNA Upgrades etc!
I do mention in here an experiment with a Salamander and a Frog. If you wish to research this a bit more you can find this : www.divinecosmos.com and in his search facility type in Salamander!

Remember the Salamander and the Frog, David Wilcock site, and how they (the Frog TO A salamander) changed when scientists started playing around wth differing types of light beams, rays etc... being shone at them.

This is what I would like to put to you re the poleshift and ascension.
As you may all be aware, we are experiencing problems with Earths Magnetic Sphere (as per this current thread), due to thinning and a reported flip that is occuring (this has been proven to be happening, not only on earth but across our little Galaxy as well). The sun has shown signs of having a few poles now rather than its traditional North or South pole and all the planets are showing very real changes. Saturn is a good example with the unexplained hexagon shape that appeared in the 80's-90's.

Now have to digress for a moment to sorta get my point across....

I dont know if any of you have read or heard about the feelings that Astronauts experience when they are out of our atmosphere not under the protection of the Mag Field, one of the ways it has been described is as "Spiritual", may nauts have come back with a very different perspective on life, some with new "abilities" or knowledge, and some have even open up various spiritual centres and even wrote a book or two. Some have simply gone nuts.....(maybe they just were not ready)

But Why!! Why the changes and why is the Mag Field getting weaker?

What if the Magnetic field has to thin to ensure that that whatever is the catalyst or trigger for Ascension can get through, to ensure that we "evolve" or "upgrade" or "ascend" what ever way you wish to describe it. Ie A powerful light ray of sorts. (Salamander to Frog) (Some are saying we are experienceing DNA changes now, but what if this is the REALLY BIG ONE)

What if this is all part of the process.... This process that has happened previously over 25000 to 26000 years ago. (Fossil records prove this, did you know that there ARE NO REAL LINKS TO SHOW DINOSUAR EVOLUTION, that is is still ALL THEORY AND CONJECTURE, not too many people are aware of this little known fact).

To me because of my research and what I feel is reasoning, this makes a lot of sense. There have been predictions across the world that this is going to occur, but no one is truely sure as to what will happen.

Hope this helps those that feel fear in their hearts.

Sorry if this is a bit all over the place and a bit hard to understand!

Namaste

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
I have to admit I’ve never had any type of vision about 2012 or otherwise. That is until just a few minutes ago. While sitting at work my vision suddenly started to become tunnel like and I felt like I was going to pass out. After what seemed like several minutes had passed my normal vision returned. However, what I was seeing was not my office but a large feathered being floating just out of reach in front of me. The being identified himself (not really sure of its gender) as Quetzalcoatl. He said he had something urgent to tell me and it was my responsibility to share it with the rest of the world. He also said he would provide me with physical proof so everyone was sure to believe me. At that moment he flapped what I can only describe as wings four times and chanted some words in a Mayan dialect. I speak 124 different languages but Mayan is not one of them. Hopefully someone here can translate if for me "Yan in dzoczic u cuxtal te yokol cabo."

He then handed me a small idol about three inches in height. It had a very ornate headdress on and was holding a stone in either hand. The stones looked like they were some type of opal but I can’t be sure. I’ll take pictures and once I figure out how to upload them here I will. Quetzalcoatl then said he would visit me again on four very specific dates. Those dates are December 2, 2009, December 31, 2009, August 2, 2012 and finally on August 31, 2012. I asked about the lateness of his final two visits but he assured me there would still ample time to get the message out.

I think I should show the idol he gave me to a museum or something but I’m afraid they will keep it. I know the idol is crucial to my further contact so I don’t know what to do?

I dont mean to take away from what you have seen, but I have always been taught to be wary of those that give you dates....

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hey people

I started this thread, until a time where I didnt dream anything important. This world works hand in hand with the Astral-world or dream-world (whats the same in my opinion). So its normal that if you make something in "reality", it will happen into your dreams. Or different way works too: if you dream something, it maybe will happen in your reality.
O.k it take time, but it works.
So here we go:

My dream last night:

I was young (not older as 12) and my grandmother was alive (she died 2001
( ). We walked with many other people up to the mountains and something was going on. It was a scary situation, but nobody really knew what was happen. Some looked up to the sky, other only run arround and didnt recognize something. As we were at the top of the mountian I saw some houses. (here its normal that big houses also stand high up in the mountains. There is mostly only one way up to them, and if you see them, your first reaction is: how they build this up here???)..
My Granny told me to go into a house and look for a secret place. I went in and recognized the old wood, and design of the house. My feeling was that a earthquake will happen and that i had to look that the construction will not fall down. The house was old but safe, so i walked out and told that my granny.
I helped here in, and saw that she was pretty tired. Her legs hurted and she lay down in the bed. Then she told me to leave her and walk on. I didnt want to leave her, but she didnt let me stay.
So i walked out and the hell was happening.
I cant tell you now about fire which is falling down from earth. Or a big storm, or a earthquake.
Simple had a feeling from ending.
Which end, i dont know.. but a end. The people were running arround and screaming. and i searched for a safe place, always reminding my granny in that old house.
At that point in my dream, i recognize that i dream and had a huge reminding in all those other dreams i had before. Which were pretty the same. My granny told me where i had to go, and were i am safe.
The interesting part for me is that i normaly dont dream from my granny. Its a long time now that she left us, but my scars are still open and i get tears in the eyes until talking about her.
Normaly i dont dream from her.

So the point is:

I have and had the whole time dreams, where i must look to be safed. About war, about nature-catastrophies..etc.. And they are so oftly that i forgot 90% of them. The light is always a part of those dreams. In the last it came into a death person, where i have strong feelings too.
Maybe that i remember?
Guess yes.
If you dream from your beloved deaths, you will never forget...

in this way

Nia

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I've never had an apocalyptic dream or anything of that nature(that I remember anyway) but I had a dream a few nights ago about the moon, I think it's probably influenced by things I've read on here but figured I'd share it anyway. All I can remember about it was looking through a window and seeing the moon looking alot bigger then usual and I can't explain it but something kind of clicked in me and I told my partner that the moon was coming down to the world we then ran into our child's room and we just sat on the floor holding each other watching the moon come closer and closer, there was a mix of fear but overwhelming love, all I could think about was how much I loved my family, I think the fear was because I didn't fully understand why the moon was approaching or what would happen after it arrived. The moon was literally hovering in the sky it was so big/close that you couldn't see the sky, just the moon. I haven't had a dream since, well not that I remember, I seem to go to sleep and instantly it's morning again now but the moon was so vivid, I can remember every little detail of each crater it was beautiful.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join