It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Interested Into 2012???, then let me ask: Anybody here who had a vision about 2012?...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by leapoffaith

I'm not sure if you've read the book "cosmic voyage" but it talks about this also to some degree. The book is basically about a guy who becomes trained in Scientific Remote Viewing (SRV) by a man that did SRV for the government for gathering intelligence (Supposedly it is non-fiction). The guy that becomes trained in SRV uses it to not only test the idea behind the accuracy of SRV-gathered intelligence (which works quite well actually) but he also uses it to attempt contact with Aliens and historical figures like Buddha, Jesus, etc..

What he describes in these encounters with each one is really interesting. Later on he describes a form of contact with beings from a deeper dimension (maybe the fifth?) in which they exist as energy.

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Hi ChriS,

Thank you for your reply. I just googled the title (many hits on that title) and I take it you mean the book wrtitten by Courtney Brown. This is why I love ATS. And amazon.com, because as usual this book is not available in the Netherlands.
The summary I have read sounds really interesting.

Faith

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
Hello to everybody who read this thread

So?

You are interested into 2012?

Then is here my question:

IS SOMEBODY HERE WHO HAD SOME VISIONS ABOUT 2012?

I mean directly Visions...

about what is coming?
about where it will end?
about the time before?

Then.. please write in here, and let us hear what will come..

cause..

I believe more (and the world should do this too) into visions i had and thinkings i thought and dreams i dreamed and situations i lifed..
as into the whole crap which the "puppet-masters" of our "civilisation" teach us. With books, movies, old-not real "written-words" and so on and on.. tv, youtube, web, radio, etc etc...

please.. tell me your visions :-)

Nia the panda

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

I've had several visions, some of which have been experianced by others im connected to, my first vision was of monsters, in the simplest form, mutated creatures with..hightened senses and powers far beyond the capability of a mortal/human, a war, and then peace

If you want to know what ive seen in Full detail and other things i know of personaly, like things to do with the existence of mythological creatures and powers, add [email protected]

EDIT- i only communicate through msn messenger o.o

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Richard.M.J.Palmer]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'll say this:

I've only ever had 2 natural disaster dreams in my life.
The first one was in December 2004 involving a Tsunami, 3 days before the big one happened.
Then 2 nights ago I dreamt about massive strong winds, stronger than hurricanes. Everyone was grabbing onto the ground and whatever they could.

Also I should mention that the tsunami dream I had reflected the exact footage of the disaster that was sent from a miniDV cam to the news on the day it happened. What the guy had filmed I had seen 3 days before in my dream, every scene and angle.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
My stuff come pretty odd.....................

what I am gettin........

Children,,,,lots of them.

Walmart
Parking lot
Burn Barrels
Sleeping bags
Bonfires in the centre of the lot
Dogs not being fed running in packs
Having to guard children against night attacts from dogs usin .22 rifels
washing in less then 1/2 gallon per person in same lot

that is the things i see....big question???

what would bring about this happening????

and until i ran across this thread i didnt think nothin of the things i was thinkin of

also i said on a reply that we may need to b closer to the date of 2012....maybe these events are sonner maby later maybe never.....i hope for sooner then later......i am tired

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by strNick
I've had several dreams on future (2009, 2011 or so) for the last 5 weeks. And the main theme in these dreams was WATER. It was everywhere. Here in Moscow Region we live about 377 feet higher than the ocean level is, and I've seen water raised on to 6 feet above the ground.
Also my consciousness, quite literally, is expanding every day since the beginning of 2009. I start to remember events which happened before my birth (this particular incarnation, I believe, is 2nd, 1st was in the USA). Interesting enough that I cannot describe these events in earthly terms, in terms of 3D .

wow, dude go to this site and watch this

www.projectcamelot.net...

I remember in the interview Boriska said that he remembers having visions or premonitions of events to come. One that he noticed very well is flood and lots of water happing in Russia in 2009...

this is from one of the privada articles in that link at the bottom...he says

planet Earth will have to experience two very dangerous years – 2009 and 2013. Those catastrophes will be connected with water,” Boriska said.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by leapoffaith
reply to post by BlasteR

I just googled the title (many hits on that title) and I take it you mean the book wrtitten by Courtney Brown. This is why I love ATS.

Yes, it is the book by Courtney Brown, PHD. He is the guy who gets trained by the ex-military guy who gathered intelligence using SRV (I believe under a program called "project stargate"). This is why I love ATS too though. Actually, some ATS members have some really good websites with book reviews on these kinds of books.

I must admit.. Some of it is a bit quirky but it is a really interesting read. He writes the book by SRV session and once you read the first few sessions you want to see what happens next. Even if this guy is completely making all this up, its an interesting book.. And if SRV really weren't real, would the government really use it for gathering intelligence? Probably not!

HERE is a rundown on "Cosmic Voyage" by Courtney Brown, PhD.

Dr. Brown made his discoveries using a process called Scientific Remote Viewing (SRV) - a procedure originally developed by the U.S. military as a highly classified and strangely effective spy system. Brown himself was trained in this method by a former member of the military unit that specialized in remote viewing. Now the author has taken a technique designed as a verifiable and stunningly accurate espionage tool and turned it toward the heavens.

A year and a half ago I was listening to a radio show called "Beyond Reality" with Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson (the guys from the show "Ghosthunters" on scifi). In one of the older shows (I still have it on my computer but I can't find it online) they conduct an SRV session in which the listeners are invited to participate to guess what is within a box.
I went along with the whole shpeel too.. It was the first time I've ever tried SRV.. I'll put it this way.. The object ended up being a bluetooth earpiece. They asked the listeners to answer specific questions about the object (that is what the writing is below), but this is honestly what I drew a minute or two before they revealed what the object was... It really unnerved me for about 2 weeks....

-ChriS

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have had around 10 years of dreams about this time in general. In my dreams there was a Yellowstone eruption at about the same time that the U.S. is invaded by an Oriental people. There was also great flood basalts like flowing mountains associated with the Yellowstone eruption. Nuclear war was on and we (U.S.) got hit very hard. Not long after that there was a falling star that I was concerned about and after it came and gone the Earths' features were not recognizable on any map. There was also a plague that caused the dead to rise as zombies like in the movies. During the invasion I joined the military and became a war hero and eventually a great leader of the U.S. Marine Corps. I have dreamed much more but I will not disclose it all. I can say that when it begins, one must move with the Earth in order to survive this. There will be a time for taking cover but when the Earth is on the move you must be also. I saw a rift in the continental U.S. as Yellowstone rips the continent in half and a sea forms in the midwest U.S.
I am also a science geek, student of Geology, studying volcanoes so I understand the Earth quite well. I'm not sure whether I dream in chronological order but I have had many dreams actually happen and some that could have happened but I refused to do what I did in the dream. Dreams are not my master but my road map.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
thanks guys

Water, Storms, Fire,... (did i forget something)

after i started this thread i wasnt shure about my dreams. I thought i am crazy, or i looked too much tely...
but now?

I am blessed, that i am not alone with my strange dreams.

Let us hope that we learn from our dreams. And when the situations come into our lifes.. we are prepared.

(these days my dreams are strange. I cant fix one dream. Only wake up in the morning with a feeling that i have dreamed. But cant remember. This is new for me.. maybe it goes hand in hand with my opening here in ATS. Maybe i dreamed everything i had to dream.. and only wait now that those things happen.)

In this way

Have a wonderfull time (life is short) and write again in here

friendly

Nia Wind the panda

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
...ok

Many of you who read those posts in here (i mean ATS completly..and wow..its really big :lol
and check out what somebody dream, life, saw and wrote down, maybe looked what i write the last half year in here.
I guess 90% of you trust me no word.
I guess nobody really understand me.
I guess, you are right.
How can you trust a written post where you dont know who wrote this.
How can you trust a girl who said all those things i wrote down?
and then?
I post a thread over dreams.. and write that i have no dreams right now.
strange? no or.
cause:

All those things i wrote down are true.
I dont lie.
And after i wrote the post at midday.. i did what my job is here at earth. I lay down into bed again. (after sleeping 18 hours) and began to dream. Dream as i can dream. And my job is to dream. I dont know why it is so.. but its like it is.
What did i dream?
First: i dont dream normal. I go into another dimension. left my body in the bed. and look and learn what i have to learn and allowed to see.
Second:
i went to through the earth..
Third:
I traveld to the end of the universe.
and then
i awoke..
smoke a cigarette.. and go to bed again.
and dreamed again..
and i saw:

to be continued....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
after i were at the end of the universe and sleep in again i had this dream:

i saw many people, who packed boxes into a car.
one of them died cause a box was open.

there were a doctor-lady.. who said: "carry on! carry on!"

then i looked from where they back the boxes and realized that it was a pyramid.
i saw hyroglyphs and long tunnels.
Many dead people lay down there.
and something said me:

THEY FOUND SOMETHING REALLY DANGEROUS!!!
THEY FOUND THE REASON FOR THE END OF 90 % HUMANS !!!

ITS A VIRUS !!!

waves, fire, stormes.. natural-catastrophics.. all those things always happen.. and the humans overlife.
but now they found the reason for the end of many of us.

I dreamed it.

friendly

Nia Wind the panda

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hello again more here on my dreams. As of late I can't remember many of my dreams either but always know that I dream. I even woke up with a shoulder injury that may need surgery as it happened in October and still hasn't healed. In my dreams I was struck by lightning 5 times during the days of cataclysm, then I was mutated and I could fly after that. Whats even more strange I had dreams where I was literally a bomb and that I would fission like an atom bomb and burn everything within a huge radius. Don't know whether to take these literal or not because when I began to fly I crashed for the first few months strait, and found myself afraid to go to sleep and crash again in my dreams. I have fully animated dreams where I can feel pain and everything and many times I can see the dream from the first and third persons respectively. There was however, a great plague which I still dream about.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Angel One

to fly in dreams is always good... it means that your soul is free.
Interesting that you dreamed in the 3rd person view. you look to yourself from a distance (in the dream).
I only fly sometimes. And then its always a wonderfull feeling. The first time i can remember:
I was 8 or 9 years old.. and i was really scared about vampires.. then i had a dream where i was a vampire and could fly over my house. It was wonderfull.. after that i wasnt afraid of vampires.
(strange dreams..i know)

and
???you dreamed you were a bomb? that scares me. And i have no idea what it means.

Thanks for your posts

Nia the panda

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Nostradamus' had a vision for 21/December [of an unknown year].

The great city of the maritime ocean, surrounded by a swamp of crystal. In the winter solstice and the spring [he] will be tried by a dreadful wind. Nostradamus C9 Q48

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shock

nostradamus saw a comet coming...

www.propheties.it...

(i love that link
)

but thanks

Nia the panda

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

in my dreams I can produce a radioactive fire that is a defense mechanism there in order to fight the extreme evil pursuing me. In my dreams I am a fighter for God chosen to fight the Serpent (looks like a giant Cobra) and have encounters with such a power, that it forces me to use the most extreme electromagnetic property, Gamma Ray emission. In my dreams also several years ago I had dreams where there were Galaxies burned into my mind, it burned so bad that I woke myself up. These were no small galaxies but the some of the most massive objects in the Cosmos.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grrttsgar
Walmart
Parking lot
Burn Barrels
Sleeping bags
Bonfires in the centre of the lot
Dogs not being fed running in packs
Having to guard children against night attacts from dogs usin .22 rifels
washing in less then 1/2 gallon per person in same lot

Nostradamus (Century 10, Quatrain 100)

In the end the wolf, lion, ox and ass,
and timid deer shall be amidst the dogs.
No longer shall the gentle manna fall upon them.
More vigilance and watch over the hounds!

- PM

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Interesting:
at the beginning we started with dreams and visions.
and in the end?

we stopp with Nostradamus.

;-)

NW

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Yes, i had a dream about 2012. Actually I was bunking with a friend down in panama when we both awoke at the same time. I had a dream that the town I was staying in was soon to be wiped off the map by mud slides. We stay right on a bay and it just so happens that the land elevation is higher overlooking the water. The homes were all destroyed and we could not jump into the bay or we would drown. As the homes started giving way to the weight from the earth I suddenly found myself floating upwards. UFO's were pulling people onto them saving inhabitants. The ships looked smaller from the outside but inside they were filled with all sorts of humans. I only saw humans and we were all wondering what was happening. My friend as was I had the same dream but slightly different things going on during the disaster as it was striking.

I consider myself a positive person and normally sleep through the night. I woke up at 2 am and could not go back to bed for 2 hours after this dream. Either could my flat mate.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
and the list of dreams goes on and on:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nia

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join