It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Interested Into 2012???, then let me ask: Anybody here who had a vision about 2012?...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

i also had one like this.......it was me and my girl friend walking down the street......when there where two objects that feel from the sly.......then the three one was so massive it look like the sly was being pulled apart.......then i woke up.......it seem real....and the way i felt when i woke up was like ive been told something other then thinking something.....

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well, I've never personally had a vision about 2012, but an amazing coincidence happened a little while ago. While I first started reading up about 2012, end-times, ascension, etc... I listened to an old Neil Young song and the lyrics just stunned me. The song "After the Gold Rush" is about a dream he had, and it completely resonated with me. I believe Neil Young had a vision of the apocalypse, so here's the part of the song that inspired me so much:

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver
Space ships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun,
There were children crying
And colors flying
All around the chosen ones.
All in a dream, all in a dream
The loading had begun.
They were flying Mother Nature's
Silver seed to a new home in the sun.
Flying Mother Nature's
Silver seed to a new home.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
hy @ll

so many dreams ;-)

@autowrench

you dreamed that the earth will stop cause everybody said stop? wow.. means maybe that we are able to stop this world with your thoughts only.. or we are now able to hold the world in the circle..
I guess this is what a mind can do

also the red sky.. i had a vision about it too (forgot if i told you before..) where i have to run.. when the heaven is getting red.
and the black and the light thing? what you dreamed there stands in old books.. the light will put the dark into itself..
did you read such old books? or something like that in the net? or did you dream first of this?

@amaxa

you shall read the "Untersberg" thread.. we spoke there about tunnels. maybe there you will found the red-line through it all?

@blasteR

i am now scared about A.I.. its a point which i forgot.. and in china or asia they are far with the techonologie.. here in europe we dont hear so much what they are doing there.. i hope it will not come to that kind of catastrophic.. a war between humans and robots..

@bex1p

..the next who dreamed the red sky...

@MCoG1980

maybe you dont understand what i am doing here.. its interesting that so many different people, at different places at the world.. had and have the same dreams.
how can this be????

@Gorman91

ok.. you are scaring me like hell... you dream about a city which burned? Ever read nostradamus? "and the towers will fall.. and after the big city will burn.. it will come the 3rd big war...etc"
do you read it before? or still dreamed it?

@seniorortega

are you religious? i mean read and believe in jesus?
and the wave dream?... you are not the only one who has such dreams..
its really scary... so many people have the same dream about waves

@atutt

.. the answer to the dreams of the waves??? maybe...
thanks you share this with us

@deenamarie53

no..sorry no idea.. the heaven were green?

@shy_mo

a fireball? maybe you will not believe me.. but i saw something like this in reality.. it was a fireball.. which dissapeared. First i thought it was an illusion, but now i am not shure. (also this was the reason i logged in at this page ;-) )
a bomb? hope not

@anonymous

the triangle.. very symbolic..

@cPrime

you are right.. in many songs are lyrics who came down into visions. But its like everywhere.. until you begin to search...you will find the signs ;-)

THANKS TO EVERYBODY...please continue

friendly
Nia Wind the panda

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I had really bad dreams about something that will happen in Dec 2012. One of the dreams had to do with Tornadoes. Not big ones but small ones. We were heading to town and we saw them. They were having the Christmas Parade which is 1 week before Christmas in Angier. We got to town and we left our car and started running. Like others we were looking for a safe place to hide. People were being sucked up left and right by these little tornadoes. My family finally survived by getting into an office building beside of the kangaroo store in Angier. I looked up and there was a calendar and it showed Dec, 2012. It didnt show what day but the year was there.

Two nights later I had a dream about us being in Raleigh and a friend was there shopping, We said hi to her and went on our way. As we passed by we saw it was starting to rain very hard. We continued to shop and went outside, as we went out, we saw the streets were flooding. My husband and I saved our kids by getting them into the second story of a parking garage, I tried to grab for Lilly but she got swept away in the water and drowned.

The next night was the worst of them all. It was total darkness. I asked God what is happenening. And from no wheres. I could feel myself outside. God told me not to be afraid. I tried not to. But I could hear screams, and hear what seemed to be the sounds of wings. Then I saw fires, as homes were engulfed in flames. I could see people being carried through the air by flying demons and taken into a huge crevice in the ground. As I stood there, in total silence trying not to be afraid. Knowing that God was protecting me. I felt myself failing for once, and just for a split second I felt fear. At that moment a demon passed over and its wing struck my face. When I awoke from my dream there was a cut on my face and a large bruise. From now on I will always trust in God 100% and will not fear as long as he is near.

Just a word of caution some dreams can be very real and can be dangerous. I have had a few experiences with Demons in my dreams and it is not good. They always leave marks behind. So dreamers beware. One thing that I believe in is to sleep with a Bible in your hand. This protects you from evil.

I was very Lucky in both of my demon experiences to only have been scratched. But the first one was far worse then this last one. Of course I wasnt prepared either for such a horrible experience back then.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

one night (i cant remember what i dreamed) i had marks ... they bite me..
and yes, i know that only in god we are saved

Nia

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
frig i can't sign in to my acount so i gota write an anonymous reply but oh well. Anycase last night i had the most intence wierd dreams of my life.

First one ill be brief but it was on earth for sure and i saw something in the sky, redish it was big beside the sun and then after seeing it fire started to fall from the sky, i watched my friends die and even my girl friend and other of my loved ones such as my grand ma die, this is when i woke up scared told my girl friend i had a bad dream cuz she woke up to and went back to bed after thinkin for a minute how wierd this dream and vivid it was.

My next dream was a fallow up to what just happend we were all prepairing for floods and fires the best we could, the people who stayed to fight this head on, weren't sad i could feel the hope in these people and in myself that even if something happend to us it was ok. we were all at peice with what was coming. We didn't run or hide or try to find safe heavens we just waited for what was already underway. Anyways this dream didn't put any fear in me at all in my dreams and in real life i try to empathise and feel the emotions that are going on around me. I could tell these people even though faced with almost certain death, accepted it even more so was maybe happy their were smiles on our faces. not the tipical omg im going to die thing at all.

My third and most intence dream of yet is this next one it doesn't even make sence cuz i woke up around 8 and this dream was only an hour long in real life but ages long in my mind. To explain fully beyond the confusion of what i was seeing and trying to comprehend is imposible but ill try. Basicaly i was abducted ther were others of us in the ship none except one i new. In anycase once in space something happend to our ship i don't rly know what but it probably doesn't matter but i saw alot of the sun ...ther was one point i thought we were going into the sun how close we got and i prety much thought hey im toast but not that calmly. Ther was an alien, but even after seeing this alien the other people in my room would refuse to believe it but me i desided to observe i saw a small short creature with relative human resemblence meaning arms and legs and torso but big head almost the size of his body ... he was orangish brown and the scary thing is i saw drawings today that resemble what i saw verry much and the thing is they show markings on the face but what i got a realy good look at was the back of him and he had markings similar in color to the ones on his face on his back. He made it clear to say to me " Faze One Is Complete." , i herd this 2 too 3 times. anyways like i said this dream seriously messed with my head cuz i felt like i was going in and out of consiousness within a dream and thats just silly i felt simply verry #ed up, like they wanted to keep me confused because knowing everything all at once would be an overload. ..... anyways tell me what you think and if you get anything from my one night / hour morning nap of super freaky dream fun time.
-Josh F.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
alright i just posted an anonomous reply as Josh F. and iunno if thats going to work cuz the sites been giving me hard times today. i had to make a new acount. and if you can delete the anonomous post.

Anyways this was the most confusing / realistic dreams ive probably ever had especialy the last one im going to be talking about where words can't even begin to describe the sites i saw and the confusion and distrought which followed them.

First off im in a field with my gf and some loved ones and i look up to see something verry large in the sky of redish color and from it it apeared to be fire falling from the sky naturaly the field cought fire and i managed to escape but i watched my girlfriend and my grandmother who i noticed die.
Naturaly after seeing my gf die i awoke to see if she was alright and next to me still i told her i had a bad dream and dozed off after thinking how vivid and strange that was.

So heres the seccond dream i fall back to sleep to get put into a follow up of what i saw we were in the city a fairly large amount of survivers preparing for floods and fires the best we could trying to bring food together i didn't recongnize anyone in this dream. I noticed and felt everyone was at peice with what was underway and what was to come, death was the grandest possibility yet everyone remained cheery and calm, even after loosing their loved ones we knew that this was our place our belonging and they needed to stay and we all had smiles and high hopes. I felt happy in this dream even though i was alone and in the face of death.

This third dream was the most far out ... quite literaly and the most mind blowing confusing thing ive ever experienced in my life... Ok i was abducted this much i can grasp , i know i was in a space ship i saw strange technology and machinery that i was not familiar with and ther were other people in the room with me just as confused and bewilderd as me. We could see the sun or a sun ouside and as we increased in speed towards it i prepaired to be turned to toast, everyone was panicking and yelling then we stopped and just hoverd real close to the sun. I don't know why but i felt and feel asthough the sun ment something or is going to mean something. we traveld more than just to the sun tho but the sun is the only place i can relate to everything else is just unknown or confusing. In anycase somepoint amongst the confusion an alien came into great us, he was human like in apearance like he had a torso arms legs. He was verry short and orangish brown in color had big eyes and a very large head and markings on his face and on his back which i remembre noticing as he left. He spoke to me in my head and told me i quote " The First Faze is Complete" what ever the hell the first faze is i have no clue all i know is i saw too manny things all at once and coulnd't make whats what of what they were trying to show me ... maybe its subconcsious iunno. He repeated this to me twice b4 he left. This is the wierd part after seeing and going through what i did. I would try and ask someone with me what was going on they would just ramble to themselves in confusion and not realy acknowledge anything that just happend to them.

I can't say i blame them tho because i had to go through this too... i don't know how to begin to explain this, its like my mind was clouded with running thoughts and images that wouldn't stop and i had to accept that this was happening to me and rly want to dig deap for the knowledge of what happend and what was happening around me this is when my eyes oppend and i could actualy see that alien i talked about. Its rly messed up because like i said i tried to talk to some of the people who were going through what i did moments erlyer which by the way felt like half a day but rly was only an hour nap in our time.

I wish i could have been more aware of what was going on but like i said it took a long enough time just to figure out what was happening to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When dreamed you this?

I guess dreams of death are never good. But in your 3rd dream you saw the sun. The sun is a symbol of life, love and existence.
Be happy.. believe in the dreams and after death and caos you will see the sun

Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

all three dreams happend last night and the third one which was the most intence and longest with the alien and the sun was only an hour nap i took this morning

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by toolrules

last night??? wow
and you remember all 3.. thats interesting.. normaly we only remember one dream a night.
Who was the alien directly?
I mean our brain shows us oftly pictures of something we believe in. Some see angels, some see aliens.. some see ghost.. etc..

Time runs over faster as i thought... :-/

Nia

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don't believe in the whole celestial, earthy, cosmic, hippy views on things. Never will. There's no such thing as a predicted meteor, storm, or other cataclysmic event. I believe there will be an alien invasion, a la X-Files.

Is there anyone else who feels this way?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by annonohmus
I don't believe in the whole celestial, earthy, cosmic, hippy views on things. Never will. There's no such thing as a predicted meteor, storm, or other cataclysmic event. I believe there will be an alien invasion, a la X-Files.

Is there anyone else who feels this way?

There is if we can somehow observe/measure such phenomenon before such event occurs. meteor showers are exteremely predicable.. mainly just because meteors are more or less leftovers of comets that have traveled into the innter solar system before exiting. The massive trail of debris that remains usually will more or less remain in one location in zero gravity. Thus, when the earth travels around the sun it sometimes collides with these debris trails. Therefore, not only can we accurately predict what date and time meteor showers will occur, we also know what comet is responsible for each meteor shower. Its a little bit more complicated but that's basically how it works..

The unpredictable cosmic events which we may not ever see coming are things like asteroid impacts. Also, sometimes asteroids collide in the asteroid belt between mars and jupiter that fires out huge chunks of asteroid in different directions. Sometimes you end up with rogue meteorites because of this which have unpredictable and random trajectories.

We may or may not see an asteroid coming.. From what scientists can tell they know that we are not in imminent danger from the objects they can observe and track. The problem is caused by what they don't see coming.

There are millions of objects in our solar system alone that could wipe out all life on this planet at any moment with no warning.. Multiple Extinction level events in earth's history have been caused by these kinds of impacts and it will happen again. The only question is when and whether or not the object will be large enough to wipe us all out. We would probably be able to do something about it this time though.. But we still don't even know if any approaches at diverting an object of that size would work as most of the ideas out there are theoretical. And you can only try to divert an asteroid if you know its coming..

What seems more troubling to me (as far as potentially cataclysmic cosmic events are concerned) are these gems in no particular order:

1- The earth's ever-weakening magnetic field
2- The earth is thousands of years overdue for a pole-shift
3- The sun's recent unexplained decline in solar activity (magnetic storms and prominences)
4- The unexplained weakening of the heliosphere that protects our solar system from lethal cosmic radiation. (Nasa has launched spacecraft to try and figure out why... But we don't even know for sure how the heliosphere works yet, therefore we don't even know what might be causing such a dangerous decline in strength).

Any of these can obviously be googled too if you want more information. There are probably thousands of sites with information on these.. I think I posted more detail on some of these things earlier on in this thread also if you would like to see more.

The scariest to me is the unexplained connection (if there is one) between the weakening of earth's magnetic field, weakening of solar activity, and the weakening of the heliosphere that surrounds our solar system. They are all occuring at the same time and we don't even know what is causing it. If the heliosphere eventually fails altogether (if that is even possible) just abou all life in our solar system will die unless we were able to figure out a way to protect ourselves from that radiation coming from interstellar space. We would probably be forced to live underground (if we even saw it coming at all)..

What is also surprising to me is how you see all these things about the apocalypse on television but almost none of the TV shows even talk about some of these things.. It seems that what is unfolding right now has no sign of slowing down anytime soon. Earth's magnetic field is degrading at more or less a steady pace. We aren't really sure about the sun yet.. But it also seems that the heliosphere is losing strength at more or less a steady pace with no known explanation. If it continues like it is now it will inevitably fail altogether. I haven't seen that on TV anywhere

-ChriS

[edit on 2-2-2009 by BlasteR]

[edit on 2-2-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
To OP
I have had a lifetime of occasional prophetic dreams, prophetic of my own personal future experiences to come. I can tell the difference between a prophetic dream and a normal one, while it's happening. But only twice has such a dream included enough information to figure out when it will happen. Most of the time, the when isn't provided and I'm fortunate if I can figure that part out before it happens. The context is missing.

Example- April 30 1983, I dreamed of watching a newscast of allied soldiers invading Basrah. Twenty years later, I watched it for real. But in-between, I didn't have much warning for figuring out when allied soldiers would be doing that.

The point of my saying all that, is the two dreams when I can figure out a date.
One will happen to me in the summer of 2021, in which most of the people on earth are gone (dead?), with only a small city's worth of survivors across the entire earth, and abandoned buildings everywhere starting to turn into ruins. By 2028, I will have died, and been reborn, in a very strange but physically real place, among very strange people, who I think might not be homo sapiens.

I couldn't say if "it" happens in 2012, just sometime between now and 2021. I've had some dreams depicting a huge explosion in the sky, then martial law with soldiers wearing chemical/biological warfare suits, taking some people away and killing the rest. But it's hard to make sense of all that.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I haven't gotten any thing on 2012 and I am still waiting to see if anything pops in my head.

I also believe in visions exspecily my own.

Although they are vague.

Example was e-mailing my sis and asked where were the twin towers told her stay off the air lines and I here screams. One of the messages was sent at 9:11pm this was in february strike was in September.

I think we need to be a bit closer to 2012 before there will be a lot of in-site I am aware there has been people who have already envisioned 2012.

As for me nothing yet.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
@ annonohmus

..if you dont believe, why you read this thread? Interested? also... its not always a "hippy view".
but
you are right with the X-files.. Ever heard about Thot? his plates?

we will have both.. the comet and the alien-invasion.
and the whole people will look up with an open mouth

friendly
Nia

@BlasteR

...yes please share some infos with us. I am always open for new articles or words, its interesting to find the "red line" between things.

""We may or may not see an asteroid coming.. From what scientists can tell they know that we are not in imminent danger from the objects they can observe and track. The problem is caused by what they don't see coming. ""

..therefore i made this thread. I didnt speak about a "thing" who anybody can see with a telescope. This is the reason we have dreams. There we see things or life moments what no telescope, no tv, no movie or show ever is able to show us.

""...""

you forgot the time. It needs millions of years to change something at earth. The Helisphere will never be knowed of anybody of us. We life to short for this. Nobody who life right now will see the whole Universe with his alive body. Nobody.

Thats fact, i guess..
You see... you forgot the time.
We life sooo short. We see that things are changing. This is normal. The earth always changed. And will change in the future.

Comets? Asteroids? Meteroids?
of course.. every moment in our life something can fall at our head.

;-)
Nia

@grrttsgar

.. believe
and you will see.
or not.. who knows this exactly

Nia the panda

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hi there,

I wouldn't say I had visions, but I frequently dream about 2012. In my dream my son is 11 years old (which he actually will be in december 2012). He tells me he's going away and won't return to this dimension because he is finished here. He shows me how to move between the third and fifth dimension. But I can only visit and cannot stay in the other realm. I am sad and happy at the same time and find out there are more people vanishing from the earth, some return occasionally. The striking part is that nobody is really impressed, it just is as it is and is accepted by the people who are close to me. There are also people who just live on in ignorance. These are the people who are literally very "down to earth". They continue their daily struggle for life without noticing the changes that are happening.

In the 5th dimension there are all sorts of creatures like elves, aliens, elementals and undescribable creatures. It seems that they have been working together with people like Jesus, Boeddha, Mohammed and other spriritual people to prevent disaster coming to earth in 2012. They have known for thousands of years what we were headed for and have been working very hard to change the course of the future. In my dream I feel sad each time I have to leave this peaceful place. Things happen real fast here, just a thought is enough to make things happen.

Hey, it's just a dream ok, and it's very hard to describe it so don't shoot me!

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by leapoffaith

shoot? of course not. I am happy that you wrote your dream down here

You dreamed exactly that you jump between the 3rd and 5th dimension? Therefore i have a question: whats with the 4th?

Also its interesting that you dreamed from your kid, who showed you the way in the dream. Kids are more open as grown ups.

Jesus, Budda, etc? (dont tell it anybody, but i think this was the same person. special jesus and buddha). If they were able to talk and stay into the 5th dimension, i dont know. But it could be possible.
We will see, maybe the 5th dimension will show up at 2012?
And those who are scared then will not be able to life there and have to go back to the 3rd.
Those who arn´t scared. Will maybe stay there.
as i said before:
we will see it. Right?

Friendly

Nia Wind the panda

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
for those of you who had strange dreams about water:

please look at the last minute of the clip:

www.youtube.com...://widget-cdn.meebo.com/youtube.swf?lc=88365&id=WLx5ftYHJ0c

(thanks for this clip (ninja) ;-) )
the mayas warned us : a big big wave will come. (and what will made this big wave? Maybe a big comet...

NW

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Yes, it's a good question. What I understood is that we have to jump right to the 5th dimension from here. We sort of skip the fourth, because there's limited time so our development needed to go faster than planned.

I was just reading something about reiki which stated that fire is an element from the 4th dimension and light comes from the 5th. Although I think it's very interesting I have no idea what it means.

And it's not the persons of Jesus, Buddha, but also Einstein that dwell in the 5th dimension, but their energy or something.

The reason I posted all this is that this is one of the rare very vivid dreams which I can rember so clearly as if I just woke up from it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join