It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Interested Into 2012???, then let me ask: Anybody here who had a vision about 2012?...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

""I bet half of you have had a dream where your teeth are falling out? ""

..nope sorry.. never had such a dream (i guess i dont miss it?)

""I often wake up with a weird feeling in my stomach as if something is about to happen. I dont know if its good, I dont know if its bad, but I feel as though something big is about to happen or is happening. Something unknown. ""

.. many people have this feeling now a days.. but the most of them never think that it could be a natural-phenomenon and we only feel it before it will happen(like animals feel a earthquake).

""but I dont even know the question. ""

.. the question is simple: Where is my soul at home?

""The point is that no matter what happens the outcome will be good. Even if you cant see it as good right now. It is the unknown. It may seem horrible and absolutely frightening, but relax. It will be alright. We will all be alright.""

-- Every little thing will be allright..
I really hope so

and i am relaxed.. but still prepare my mind and body for those crises which will come (little pointing finger at the oil)

Thanks for your commend
Nia Wind the panda

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by monkcaw

I dreamed from a red sky.. and in my dream i knew that when I see the red sky in reality.. I have to run for my life..

..Everywhere is standing: (in simple words)

*when the time of the signs is over..
the time will change again..*

so simple hm?

Best wishes

Nia Wind the panda

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I had a vision of 2012. I woke up in the morning and i walked outside. It was really early because i could still see the stars. I took a shower and went to work then came home at the end of the day. Got changed, hit the gym, came home, read a book, went to sleep, woke up and went to work again.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
before all of the 2012 stuff came about I had recuring dreams about triangular space craft being chaced by fighter planes all over the world.I find that iteresting when over the last year I found that the triangular craft are our own.This was way before I had any interest in ufo's.I also have a recuring dream of being stood looking out to the ocean and suddenly a wall of water raises thousands of feet into the air.Before it crashes down I wake up.I used to ignore these dreams untill I had a dream of 911 the day before it happened.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Okay i just can't get it im sick of seeing it. People post crazy off the wall crap on ATS all this time predictions, conspiracy, reptilian NWO masonic shape shifting CIA. But the predictions piss me off the most. people post all this crap but when it comes to a real event like 9/11 its always yeah i dreamt about it or saw it in a vision. Why dont any of these people post their prediction/dreams/visions BEFORE they happen. And as far as 2012 goes i wouldn't buy into it too much, sure the myans had great knowledge of space and the stars that has yet to be explained but they also thought that cortez was god and that the guys on the horses were one big animal. So yeah they knew alot about space but not too much about what was right infront of them. And has TV taught you nothing? If there is a big 2012 commet bruce willis will save us while listening to aerosmith.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

sorry that i ask, but:
Why are you posting, if you dont believe into 2012?

and why did they test how bombs work into space? (I forget where i read or hear this, but i know that they made those tests???)
playing Bruce ? I guess not or?

Nia Wind the panda

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by humanaquarian

""I used to ignore these dreams untill I had a dream of 911 the day before it happened. ""

one day before? wow.. you shall go the next time to the goverment and tell them...

oh sorry..forget.. then they will bring you into the nice room with the plastic at the wall...
better you go not and talk about... and still believe in your own dreams

friendly
Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I had a dream only a few days ago...

Day turned into night and everyone went indoors it seemed for many days. I was looking out of a small opening through a boarded up window and could see the road and a few people had ventured out.

My attention was drawn to objects of some kind, maybe meteors, bombs or missiles; when these objects hit the ground near the people on the road, they broke open and fluorescent blue sticky stuff spilled out and somehow the people were killed. I was watching all of this through the window.

I then went into the pantry and it was like I was taking stock of the food we had left.

Freaky dream, yes. I just think it is a dream nothing more, generated by all the stuff I read being processed as I sleep. I do not think it is prophetic but I wanted to share it with you in this interesting thread.

take care all
res

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

I posted what my dream was re: 2012. Nothing happens in my dream. And how come nothing happens in 2012?(I forget where i read or heard this but i know nothing happens) lol

And if nothing happens on 2012 will i be a prophet, wait not only a prophet but a prophet that had a vision that came true. Nostradamus will not have crap on me

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

if nothing will happen.. you have no vision
simple a great fantasy

so...
until you are laughing with me or over me...
we will see or?
the visions .. the dreams .. the reality

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
I often wake up with a weird feeling in my stomach as if something is about to happen. I dont know if its good, I dont know if its bad, but I feel as though something big is about to happen or is happening. Something unknown.

I get this same feeling often but not after I wake up. It seems that when I do get it something always happens to either my loved ones or someone I'm around's loved ones. But at the time it happens I don't know what's going to happen. It is not a good feeling. I've often wondered if it's something that all of us do but don't recognize, kind of like when animals know when someone's sick. Maybe an aura thing? I have no idea.

The point is that no matter what happens the outcome will be good. Even if you cant see it as good right now. It is the unknown. It may seem horrible and absolutely frightening, but relax. It will be alright. We will all be alright.

I agree. I don't think that the outcome of what's going to happen will be anything but good. Actually, I'm kind of excited about it. Could just be that I'm tired of all the BS around the world though... who knows?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Waves the size of those shown in the movie. In my dream I saw the wave crash on the other side and that was one big wall of water.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Ever since i can remember i have had dreams of bizarre climate change & severe floodings, i mean hundreds of feet. Very disturbing. Doesn't everyone?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
When I was a girl of seven (1975), I had a dream about what appeared to be explosions going off in various places around the world and near my childhood home. Everyone I encountered was in hysterics and panicking. People were hiding and terrified. I seemed to be able to walk through the wreckage and blasts without being hurt, but I was so upset by everything that I was witnessing.

The dream went on all night in a cyclical pattern. I would walk through the terror for sometime trying to find my loved ones, trying to calm people I encountered and also bringing a message that was being given to me by a creature that I kept encountering in a beautiful garden. I kept returning to the garden, and there it was utterly peaceful, but this being I spoke with frightened me, while at the same time, fully captivated my attention. She was like a sphinx - a girl’s upper body, with the lower body of a lion or animal. She spoke in riddles that I could understand in the dream. They somehow explained what was happening, but the story she was telling me was terribly sad and devastating. It frightened me that she had no emotion about what was going on. At times she spoke and worked a yo-yo up and down, and at other times she just revealed the story of what I knew was an apocalypse situation.

At one point, I woke myself up and cried at my parent’s door to let me in, because I was so scared by everything I had seen. They wouldn't so I went back to bed alone, and the dream began again, exactly where it had left off, with the exact same pattern.

I have had many other experiences and dreams that I usually do not speak of, because they are so often dismissed as lunacy, especially in the academic world I am in. But I know that they are rich with knowledge and insight. This is the first time I have posted anything about these experiences... but lately I feel obsessed with the 2008-2012 predictions...

I have had other dreams as an adult that also appear to focus on what is happening now, or will happen, but none so directly about 2012 or what has been predicted for it.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
For what is is worth, a dream I had 8 months ago led me on a journey that ended in discovering the 2012 theories. As a young member of an affluent family, bits and pieces of things I have overheard by older family members and a looming sense of urgency come together the best through 2012 theories:

In response to the thread, here is the dream - it was very vivid:

"My mind's eye was about 10 yards out to see looking back at myself sitting on a beach under palm trees and a full moon. I tapped my pointer finger twice on my right temple and continued looking out to sea at myself...unblinking. I tapped twice more and then pointed my finger up. My view widened and I noticed 3 stars in a right-triangle configuration, the uppermost with a "B" over it, the right most with a "R" over it, and the third, at the corner a distance "x" from the first star and "2x" from the other. The unnamed star started to shine brightly like a supernova, my gaze returned to myself on the beach, everything illuminated white and I woke up"

I later found that I had been looking at the constellation Orion and the star that had illuminated was called Saiph.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
@all of you

I spoke about dreams and visions.. and i am happy that there are many people who have them too.
But today i learned another hard lesson:

Dreams (how scary they are) cant never bring the death into your home.
but the reality can.
O.k. maybe not really the death, but there are many different ways you can loose something.
And today was a day, where somebody lost everything. Cause he wanted to fight with me.
and what did I say in some posts before?
I never loose...

only loose my hope into a normal life and in a great peace.

We are talking here about wars, crises, visions, etc...
but the big crises are always those who happen into the family. Not infront of the pc.. The reality can kill us. One second...two seconds.. are sometimes enough for this..

Thanks again to you all who post into this thread.
Be cared and be honest all the time.

Love and Light

Nia Wind fighting with the panda

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
i have reoccurring dreams of faked alien invasions

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ive had visions before friend. about 2012... PM me if you want to know more, id rather not post them up on ATS for everyone to read because its a sensitive subject to me and my close friends who witnessed my predictions come true...

Not being specific either, anyone who wants to know, just PM me...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

hey ur not the only one.. some of "us" are aware of whats to come, and its not going to be fun at all...

U2U me, i have stories id like to share.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think i had a vision that might concern the future. The vision came in Three parts. I will now discribe the first part. I was standing in the middle of a city street when suddenly all the people were started to be tormented and pained by this invisible thing. They were screaming while lying on the ground and it seemed like there pained was unimaginable. The cause of their pains did not seemed to originate from outside of themselves but it was like something from the inside caused the pain, and it did not seemed like a virus, more like something subtle or something. And i was just standing there and looking at it.

Then now the second part of the vision. I think i might have been in the same street, that all those people that were suffering and screaming were now lying dead in the street, they or rather their dead bodies were lying already decomposing in the street, and nobody seemed to eager to clean the mess, or rather, was there anyone to clean the mess. Anyway that for my second part.

And now the final and third part, a very interesting part i must say.
I myself was standing clothed in some sort of a typical male indian clothing style before a very large cooking pot. There was soup in it. Before the pot there was a large cue of people waiting to be giving some soup. Now the interesting part was these people were not wearing clothes as if it was the most normal thing in the word not to wear clothes, anyway these people in the waiting line did not seemed like intelligent beings, like normally humans are, it was like they lost the ability to think, they seemed to have the intelligents of monkeys. But not that they were born that way but that they had become that way by whatever happened in the first part of my vision.
There were however a couple of people with me that did not loose their intelligents and mind, they were wearing clothes like me. So whatever happened in my first part of my vision did not killed everyone. It made a few keep their mind and intelligents and made many like monkeys as if their mind was taken away.

I don't know if this makes any sense to anyone but listen to this.
After this vision occured i learned of a theory that when a pole shift happenes humans lose their memory and mind like everything gets resetted.
And listen to this, if all the past action of this life and the previous lives gets stored in a subtle area in the brain, or you could say the result of every action. And when it all gets erased at once it would be like all your karma being erased at once, a happening that wise men says could not be survived by many.

Well anyway i thought it was an interesting vision, maybe of final judgementday mhaaaaaaa well lets hope not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join