It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Interested Into 2012???, then let me ask: Anybody here who had a vision about 2012?...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
@ b3r6a8d8

thanks for your posting :-)
really weird

I guess, we came all out of "one boat" and can see things in dreams (and believe in them). The other people dont have such dreams, but this is normaly.. those who see the signs at first, the other people always say that they are crazy..

now we have in dreams:

meteroids, asteroids, atom-bombs, and a huge thing which comes to earth...
lets have a look what the others see...

:-)

friendly

Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

of course raven :-)

send me a U2U if you have the next weird dream.. look maybe that you can write it at the day after your dream..

we have to stay "in-time" means:
how faster we can answer our dreams, how faster we can choose situations, or learn, or prepare... :-)

i have no dreams right now.. my life is changing a little bit again, so i have not the head for them, i guess

but i will tell you too, if the next dream comes :-)

Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
Then is here my question:

IS SOMEBODY HERE WHO HAD SOME VISIONS ABOUT 2012?

Yes. Me. Back in spring 2005. I didn't knew anything about 2012 before then. Now, I know a lot.

A friend of mine, who is a clairvoyant, had similar vision about 2012 back in 2005. And a lot of her acquaintances as well.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

That's exactly it, all physics had changed. Since then I have heard a lot of interesting theories about 2012 concerning the point in the galaxy in which we will enter. Many of them correlated with the dream I had, indicating that life on Earth may change significantly but not in the way that most people think. If you're interested in that, David Wilcox at his Divine Cosmos website posted about it recently, and he did an interview on Coast to Coast a week ago that is up on Youtube. He's certainly not the only source, but he's one of the more organized.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Maybe we should all learn from our spiritual ancestors and take Dimethyltryptamine. Used by old shamans for fortune telling maybe we could all do the same? I do not doubt the affects of this drug; part of me wants to try it out to see a “prophecy” for myself. Sure wish I could experience some supernatural phenomenon like the rest of you. Maybe that means that I’m destined to die in upcoming events? Whatever being the case, I hope something happens after I die. Maybe some religion is right, and then I can put on wings and use magical powers to fight demons. Or, I get to come back to the planet and experience my days as a bird, lion, or bug! That is unless I’ve reached my enlightened state, oh well I like to think if anyone religion is right, it’s something involving a higher plain of existence.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Yes. Me. Back in spring 2005. I didn't knew anything about 2012 before then. Now, I know a lot.

A friend of mine, who is a clairvoyant, had similar vision about 2012 back in 2005. And a lot of her acquaintances as well.

What did your friend say about 2012? What will happen?
Many believes that will have Spiritual Transformation, what does it mean?

How does the Spiritual Transformation happen? Will it have a massive destruction on the earth that wipe all the humans?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by atutt

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

What did your friend say about 2012? What will happen?
Many believes that will have Spiritual Transformation, what does it mean?

How does the Spiritual Transformation happen? Will it have a massive destruction on the earth that wipe all the humans?

My friend and a lot of her friends in India believe in the big change in 2012. She said that many of her friend in India are right now forming 2012 post survival communities and building safe houses as we speak. Yes, they are that serious.

Many of them expect the following:

A: Some of us (positive) will stay on this planet and level up to a higher plane of existence (love/light/happiness/Golden Era/etc) and we will build a new world on this planet based on love and respect for all beings.

B: The rest of us (negative) will be transformed to a planet, similar to this, in which we will have to stay in this vibration until we learn about love and compassion and only when the next Harvest event arrives in some 2000 years or so, we will level up.

C: And there are few (in between) who can correct their karma and energy and will end up in scenario A. Or those who don't care about their karma and keep doing negative things and therefore will end in scenario B.

All of it is due to our karma and the way we treat each other. Some will end up in Heaven and some will go to Hell. Perhaps even now, most of us already know if he/she belongs to A or B.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

hy spooky :-)

thanks.. its interesting, that people have visions a long time ago.. and now the pieces of the puzzle come together...

to your answer:
"
A: Some of us (positive) will stay on this planet and level up to a higher plane of existence (love/light/happiness/Golden Era/etc) and we will build a new world on this planet based on love and respect for all beings. "

..this sounds like NWO... but never forget: if things change.. there must be a reason for the changing... and sorry i have to say, but i guess this reason will be a big big war.

"
B: The rest of us (negative) will be transformed to a planet, similar to this, in which we will have to stay in this vibration until we learn about love and compassion and only when the next Harvest event arrives in some 2000 years or so, we will level up. "

...i guess not.. they will not simple move to another planet.. i guess they will simple die in the war which comes, or overlife and then the "good" have to fight against them, like it is since people can think...

"
C: And there are few (in between) who can correct their karma and energy and will end up in scenario A. Or those who don't care about their karma and keep doing negative things and therefore will end in scenario B."

..???.. i dont know what will happen with the people in between.. maybe they overlife..or die..

"
All of it is due to our karma and the way we treat each other. Some will end up in Heaven and some will go to Hell. Perhaps even now, most of us already know if he/she belongs to A or B. "

you mean, the whole thing is a karma-thing?
i guess its a planet-thing.. changing planets, which means..changing time, changing nature and so on..
Our karma? i dont know if the karma can change a situation like this one!

thanks for your post

Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by atutt

hy :-)

"How does the Spiritual Transformation happen? Will it have a massive destruction on the earth that wipe all the humans?"

a version exists where the poles change their magnetic-field..
or another version: where a planet comes near to the earth and the earth will slow down and stop the rotation (nibiru)
or
for the religions: jesus will come back..
and so on and on
nobody knows it really, cause we all have only visions about what will come, and cant see directly into the future.. only god knows the plan

Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanrs

lol... my words.. the only different thing is that i had and have many visions about things which will come..
and sorry to say it again..
i saw a war
a big war
but:
if i die,
i will come back as an eagle and fly over the humans

or as a panda (who knows
)

Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

thanks for the tipp..
i will check it out and look what this guy has to say :-)

Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

[Our karma? i dont know if the karma can change a situation like this one!

thanks for your post

Nia the panda

Now, this is of course just speculation, visions and changelings. No one knows for sure what will happen, so all we can do is guessing.

As for the karma, I'd say it the Universal Law Of Energy. You send out good energy - you will get good energy back. You send out bad energy - you will get bad energy back. Building on this theory, you can for sure see that if you kept being honest and true to your self and did great, loving and compassionate things in your life, then you will go to A (The Happy Place).

If you keep doing mean, bad and unfair things in your life and you keep treating people bad, you will to to B (The Not Very Happy Place).

And as for those, who are yet beginning to realize how their actions affect the universe, they can now choose to correct themselves and end up in A. Or they can say "screw it" and continue treating their fellow humans and their planet badly, and thus they will end up in B.

So, when it comes down to all things, the choice is always yours. You control your destiny - by your actions and your intentions.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

i know what "karma" means, but..

what you are talking about sounds for me a little bit like it will be in heaven, or hell..
not at earth.
do you think that we will have such a big changing at earth?
so heaven is back at earth again? and those who have to go to hell have to leave earth?

i would be glad if this will come :-) everybody who have a good heart, will be glad

Nia Wind

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

i know what "karma" means, but..

what you are talking about sounds for me a little bit like it will be in heaven, or hell..
not at earth.
do you think that we will have such a big changing at earth?
so heaven is back at earth again? and those who have to go to hell have to leave earth?

According to all the 2012 ascension talk, if we sum everything up, the Heaven will be here on Earth and the Hell will be just a similar 3rd Dimensional planet to which 2/3rd of human population will be transferred and on which they will evolve and level up, until the next 2012-esque event will arrive.

While the rest of enlightened and positive humans will ascend and stay here on Earth to build a new better world, probably with the help of E.T.'s. It will last for about 1000 years, after that a new threat will arrive (probably the birth of A.I.).

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Maybe not me, but my friend is,
She said, it will all end in our life time,
the tax will be making people crazy even the rich,
she had a vision that human was so
cocky because she sees, a man who was hit by a car
and lost his legs, and he goes to the hospital and buy new legs at the hospital
but she didn't say the year it all take place, only I recall her saying
in out life time.

She got this vison through a dream

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Its pretty common for people to have the same reoccuring dreams. I bet half of you have had a dream where your teeth are falling out? I have had a dream about a nuclear bomb, an astroid hitting Earth and one about a giant planet above Earth. But what about 2012?

I often wake up with a weird feeling in my stomach as if something is about to happen. I dont know if its good, I dont know if its bad, but I feel as though something big is about to happen or is happening. Something unknown.

I long for something I cant explain
everyday I feel its pain
So mysterious and confusing
when I think Ive grasped it
It starts eluding
So neglected and misunderstood
I dont know if its bad or good
its something big, but yet so small
something close, but yet so far
I feel it from within myself
I feel it through someone else
it comes to me from the skies
it comes to me through wishing eyes
its a subbtle breeze I bairly notice
but its power cant be focused
it seems upsetting, but its beauty is hidden
like some desire I have forbidden
I search for its answer everyday
in everything that comes my way
whatever it is must be a lesson
but I dont even know the question.

I think that whatever the hell Im talking about there we will become very aware of after "The Great Change." Whatever the hell that is, is that feeling I get.

It reminds me of just before the peek of a DXM trip. Right before you smoke a blunt. You feel really drunk and then you take a hit. Then all of a sudden you feel completely sober. You look around. Whats going on? This is really weird? What has changed... Then about 2 seconds later you feel a huge rush building up inside you. You wonder to yourself, what the hell is going on? I dont think I like this. Where is this taking me? But then another 2 seconds later and your on cloud 9 wondering what the hell you were even afraid of.

The point is that no matter what happens the outcome will be good. Even if you cant see it as good right now. It is the unknown. It may seem horrible and absolutely frightening, but relax. It will be alright. We will all be alright.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
have had a few apocalyptic 'dreams' (i consider these to be much more colorful and vivid than a standard dream, often waking up in severe distress with a sense of having traveled, the feeling of distress not subsiding as like waking up from a nightmare, and a desire to warn others)
i believe these may be a severe exageration or atleast of what is to come

acompanied by the feeling of being alone, like a sole observer, a massive orange fireball comming from the sky, turning white, the unavoidable heat given off by the light alone, taking shelter behind a car proved useless(which was needless to say, already burnt out/rusted or otherwised aged)

i have also had dreams of people running.. 'things' falling from the air, volumes/areas of space around us just 'blipping' out of existence, buildings collapsing as if a 'still storm' of some sort or what can only be described as minature black holes or voids, having each there own randomness regarding their expansion from nothingness, shaped not spherical (if having visible shape at all, then star-like from the observed refraction/splitting of light producing a greenish rainbow effect,) gradually enveloping earth.

these dreams reached a peak somewhere from 04-06, before i knew anything about the mayan calender dates, although i believe it may be irrelevant that the calender ends on a specific date, a small population of humans will probably continue to live on for a finite period after the beginning of any 'events.' (i believe it to be a fast decline, rather than sudden events themself)
-the few lucky (clever) ones who have self sustained food supplys whom live out of reach of the major cities will experiece life again as it was PRE-globalisation, although not without suffering to a severe degree, most probably due to DNA damage from radiation and/or carcinogens/mutagens/sterility

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have no idea if this dream has anything to do with 2012 but it has baffled me for many years. It's definitely apocalyptic.

In 1994 I dreamt that I was walking with others at night. I did not know the others but from my perspective I could see us all in a loose but long line. Picture refugees fleeing a war zone, but there were so few of us, perhaps ten or twelve, but we were walking somewhere.

The night sky was crystal clear and glittering. The moon was full and huge and I can't explain why but we knew that if the moon changed in any way it signaled the end of the world.

In the blinking of an eye, the moon did change. In place of the moon I saw three squares side by side (forming a 1 x 3 rectangle but in 2D). The squares or boxes were solid in color, in fact bearing the same luminescence as the moon.

And in another blinking of the eye the boxes changed. Going from the left to right, the luminescence of each box would begin to disappear in increments, from the top to the bottom, as if each box were some strange hour glass. The light in the boxes disappeared quickly like falling dominoes.

Even before the first box was empty the second box was ticking off it's luminescence and likewise with the third. And it happened after each box ticked off it's last bit of light, a comet would appear to come out of the box and fly to the right or eastward.

And so it was, when each box had counted out it's luminescence and released it's comet in succession from left to right, all of us who observed the strange signal immediately knelt and prayed because we knew the end of all things was upon us.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

According to all the 2012 ascension talk, if we sum everything up, the Heaven will be here on Earth and the Hell will be just a similar 3rd Dimensional planet to which 2/3rd of human population will be transferred and on which they will evolve and level up, until the next 2012-esque event will arrive.

A second earth, where shall this be? Cause if you look directly.. we have this Cenario now here on earth: 3rd Dimension, where 2/3 of the human population lives in hell...
I guess what you are talking about sounds like earth right now.

While the rest of enlightened and positive humans will ascend and stay here on Earth to build a new better world, probably with the help of E.T.'s. It will last for about 1000 years, after that a new threat will arrive (probably the birth of A.I.).

1000 years time of the devil..
1000 years time of jesus
Those words stand into the bible (the catholic). but now we have 2009??? where is Jesus i ask?
and i come back to all those old scripts (2012...2012...2012...2012)

friendly
Nia Wind the panda

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tengkorak

Must be a good girl your friend

Best wishes from me and tell her: she shall have a look into her dreams again and again..cause nothing at earth is more true as our dreams

..back to the signs.. many signs happen these days and for those who are able to read.. the signs are standing into the bible. Really! I learned that there are more visions of bibles as clouds at the sky.. but the signs are the signs..
And not only into the bible (which kind ever), they are standing everywhere you want to read and be able to read between the lines too

thanks for your answer
and your girl-friend

Nia the panda

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join