It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Interested Into 2012???, then let me ask: Anybody here who had a vision about 2012?...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hello to everybody who read this thread

So?

You are interested into 2012?

Then is here my question:

IS SOMEBODY HERE WHO HAD SOME VISIONS ABOUT 2012?

I mean directly Visions...

about what is coming?
about where it will end?
about the time before?

Then.. please write in here, and let us hear what will come..

cause..

I believe more (and the world should do this too) into visions i had and thinkings i thought and dreams i dreamed and situations i lifed..
as into the whole crap which the "puppet-masters" of our "civilisation" teach us. With books, movies, old-not real "written-words" and so on and on.. tv, youtube, web, radio, etc etc...

please.. tell me your visions :-)

Nia the panda

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I wouln't say i've had "visions" persay. But in my spiritual experiences through meditation and Astral Projection i have seen some disturbing images of what can only be some sort of future timeline. With that in mind, what i have seen would require a sequence of events to go exactly as they are suppose to, which usually does not happen.

Anyway here's what i've been seeing lately.

More and more, people accross the world are getting more and more fed up with the system, and how it's ruining our Earth, as well as not providing basic needs for the entire human population. Eventually this leads to a civil uprising among rich, established first world countries such as the UK and NA.

Now the other images i see are all interconnected with this massive global civil movement. I've been trying to pin-point the Catalyst of this movement, but all that i can decipher from what i've been seeing is a military resolution or draft of some sort, all starting in 2011.

Anyway thats what i've been able to decipher so far. These experiences are happening more frequently as i try to decipher they're meaning, which leads me to believe i will eventually.

Cheers!

TC

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have visions of 2012 comming and going and the reality of that the Myans simply did not finish thier calendar.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
thanks for your statement :-)

I got a all-caps.. what ever this means.. but you show them that its not totally crap what i ask with this questions.
cause:
there are many people who had visions about. or?

ok..
tothetenthpower :-) you tell me with your words that the 2012 "thing" not really must come out of the universe..

the reason is the human-population.
maybe...

thanks again :-)

.. any other dreams, visions etc???

friendly
Nia

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Operation AJAX

the mayas didnt only finish the calender..
they spoke about a "changing time"
not about the end of world..

:-)

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
thanks for your statement :-)

I got a all-caps.. what ever this means.. but you show them that its not totally crap what i ask with this questions.
cause:
there are many people who had visions about. or?

ok..
tothetenthpower :-) you tell me with your words that the 2012 "thing" not really must come out of the universe..

the reason is the human-population.
maybe...

thanks again :-)

.. any other dreams, visions etc???

friendly
Nia

To tell you the truth i've been having these kinds of visions for years, even before i'd heard of the 2012 prophecies. I can't say that what i've experienced and 2012 are connected, i have no proof of that, i just see a global change of some sort happening in that time frame.

As far as the world ending and there being some sort of catastrophic event...meh, we'll see. I preach the gospel of I don't know.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

you are not alone with such visions.. thats the point i will come into this thread.
after now having the internet (not longer as 10 month :lol
i recognized that there are many many people with the same visions.

they dont see directly the same thing.
but all got a knowledge about something is going on.. and will end into a catastrophical big desaster.

gospel? means religion? or believing in something?
at this point i dont know it too..
maybe we shall go down at our knees only.. and believe into an afterlife.. and the eternity soul we all have

Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I had one about a meteor that hit... everybody knew it was coming and they all flocked to the spot that it was supposed to hit and waited. It came and killed many people and even when I tried to warn them, they wouldn't flee the area.

Maybe not 2012, but something weird.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

was it a vision or a dream?

cause i dreamed something like this too.. many meteroids (or asteroids) crashed the city i lifed.. and i saw my sister and wanted to tell her to move..but she didnt move..

same thing hm..

:-)

Nia

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Really really weird. It was a dream, but most of my visions come in the form of really really deep dreams.

In mine it was just one meteor thing, I think, but it was HUGE... like... you couldn't see across the hole it made. I keep a journal of all my weird dreams like that, I have a bunch that tend to make me believe that something weird is going to go down.

Really weird how similar our dreams are, though. Maybe it was on TV or something and we both subconsciously picked it up?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

In my experiences i've been able to easily pick out things i would have seen on TV or had outside influence in. Things that you cannot understand in dreams, or readily identify, usually are in connection with some deep truth in yourself, or the world you live in. Dreams are the mirror to the soul IMO.

For your meteor dream i've had that one as well, but in mine people were very ignorant and denied the truth even when they could see in the sky. They all perished because of they're ignorance and they're inability to "see" things as they really are. I think the meteor was in this case truth, and the denial of that truth killed them. Maybe your's represented false truth, thats why people flocked to it.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I had a dream about it actually. I dreamed that I woke up and the world had changed. Everyone had to learn to eat, walk, talk, and even see in an entirely new way. In my dream, I was lucky because of my stigmatism.

Since I have two points of focus in each eye, I could see no problem. But not everyone could. In my dream, my husband had to make an extra head by having his right side be one head (doubled like from a mirror) and his left side be his other head.

And I was walking along the sidewalk, talking about the change to my family members who were there with me. We passed a woman who seemed distressed. She opened her mouth and tried to talk, but all we heard sounded like a baby crying.

I asked my step dad what was wrong with her. He said that she was trying to talk the old way, and hadn't learned to talk the new way yet.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
@ ametystSD

maybe the woman in your dream spoke the old language, but the others cant understand her, cause they forgot the old one...

the world had changed.. did you felt that there were rules? or only one kind of people or something else?

other way.. fantastic dream i guess

thanks for your posting

Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

yes... really scary.. it sounds like you had the same dreams as i have..

but

i see you are from the USA

i am from Europe /Austria..

isnt this strange????

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

sorry forget the important point..

it cant be..that we see the same things into Tv or?
i mean..usa and europe..?

ok..maybe you mean movies..
of course this can be, but i am not the one who believes the stuff into movies..
i mean i dont let my brain washed at the comercial stuff into movies..
but
i see the signs into them.. the signs special persons give us (who know a little bit the future) so we can prepare..

friendly

Nia the panda

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I used to have weird apocalyptic dreams all the time acouple of years ago and alot of them were about nuclear bombs hitting america. One dream I had was so realistic and quick that I really thought I died but when I woke up I was breathing heavily and scared..haha! Anyway I was quite of bit younger in this dream and I was sitting in the back of my parents old car we used to have and was looking out the back window of the van staring at the sky. I noticed the sky was different though, there were no clouds or anything that I could see in the air, there was just a blinding white light everywhere but not so bright that you couldn't look. So I was a little confused then suddenly I heard this huge rumble and out of the brightness this huge mushroom cloud appeared right infront of where I was looking. I quickly began to pray but it was to late I woke up quickly and was freaked out; that was the most vivid dream I have had that only lasted about 15 to 20 seconds, (it was so bright and colorful and so loud and realistic) almost like a premonition of some sort!

Another dream I had another night, a asteroid had hit where I lived and tens of thousands of people were walking on the highways. It was strange, but there was another asteroid dream I had that I remember a little better!
I was with a few of my family outside and we looked up and there were these red streaks falling towards the city in the distance, we were all kinda shocked and then we looked up above our head a little higher and there were several more coming right down on us! We began to run dogding them but more came at us almost like they were aiming for us! Pretty soon everywhere you looked asteroids were hitting and falling. We were running across country side and through the city trying to keep from getting hit, most of them were smaller just big enough to wipe out a house but there were a few that were massive and created huge holes in the earth when they hit! So I had finally got to a safe spot out on this farm land behind some round bales of hay were the asteroids weren't hitting and was trying to catch my breathe, but then more started coming our way and we got up to run but it was to late, one struck quickly and through us into the air and we were all bleeding and crippled watching as more came down on us...

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Look up in search bar The general Earth Theory by Suckatash, I was banned but its my vision. Check out my other posts, especially my introduction. Got to wonder why they banned me... They must be on our side right??

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have not had any 2012 visions, but I do remember the first time I heard about the Mayan calender subject. I saw some TV show in the mid 1970's that quoted December 24, 2011 as the end or start of a major shift in Earth history.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Nia, do you want to U2U and talk about more dreams, what movies we have seen, etc? I don't know if it will help but we may discover something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join